The Ultimate Matrix Villian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
Who does everyone think is the ultimate villian in the matrix trilogy? I think it's Agent Smith.

LarryTheArch
merovigian.. he has so much power,. and he can control the twins an trainman, so he has thee villins on his side..

jetzhere101
the main villian in the matrix is the matrix itself bcoz it is the reason why everything is happening .....the system is the enemy.......

Thomas Anderson
Gotta go with Smith, but the Twins almost stole my vote. They just weren't featured enough...

Korri
deffinatley Korri yes

slinger
What's wrong with everybody, the Train Man rules, just kidding. Smith gets my vote. Hey Korri.

Korri
no!!! Korri is the best villan gawd dammit! mad

slinger
Well, yeah, I guess. Smith is second, then.

Korri
yeah she would bust your ass!

kalantiaw
smith would be the ulti-- errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-- second next to korri (she's gonna bust my ass)... but the twins would be extremely hard to eliminate due to the fact that they can dematerialize on will... and just like LTA pointed out, the merovingian has a lot of ifluence inside the matrix...

but smith, "i'm not so bad once you get to know me" = priceless

just like korri, "korri will bust your a$$" = i just love that, she's so hard a$$ love

Korri
oh too rite

Trinity..... IM GONNA BUST YOUR ASS MAN!

kalantiaw
you should change that title under our name to "A$$ BUSTER" eek! cool

Korri
no! Neo's Angel stays! miffed

kalantiaw
... or Neo's A$$ BUSTER, huh... how bout that eek! thumb up

Korri
no that wouldnt work....i dont want to bust Neo's ass messed

kalantiaw
no, it means your gonna bust a$$ for neo... you're neo's a$$ buster cool

Korri
ok then smile

mook
ive heard rumours that keanu's an a$$ buster...

kalantiaw
oh, mook... wrong mistake, man... korri will definitel bust your a$$ for that one... brace your a$$ for some busting laughing out loud ...

kalantiaw
hey now eek! , i just saw that... NEO'S PERSONAL ASS BUSTER... lovely title, korri... i, especially, love it love

Ice_Lightningo3
LMAO...Keanu...hmmm...he was good in the movie "The Watcher"...especially when he was burning...that was funny...whistleKorris here somewhereconfused

Korri
thanks guys! happy

mook u little brat! miffed

Ice lighning....oh haha hilarious sad

Ice_Lightningo3
Nah..I'm only joking...he's an ok actor...

Vim
uh duh of course smith is an ultimate villian, i mean he almost messed up everything in the Real World, its like he was the bad guy in the matrix and in the real world!

Korri
no no Korri!

MovieKiller
I'd say that Korri is the best villain, I think,

and second is Smith, my movie's favorite. He is awesome and I think that he is, in some sort of way like a God... Satan maybe... well it does not matter. Take care see guys later. cool

The Omega
I can't decide between Merovingian and Smith.
Both are delightfully vicious in their villany... And since the question was not who's the most powerful...
(Tries choosing two options at once... No, wait. I'm a mod... I CAN vote twice... wink)

Disclaimer: No, I didn't vote twce, so don't start a thread on it...
Thank you for your corporation.

The One Himself
The best villian? Neo of course!...Hail to Mr Smith!!! laughing
Smith has better quotes in RVL...Mr Weaving is awesome!

mook
Korri>mook u little brat! miffed

lol only joking!

Korri
lol im gonna kill u anyway mook because i am such an evil villan wink

WHY AM I NOT ON THE POLL. SORT THIS MESS OUT! *points gun to Omega's head*

oh no im sorry i didnt mean that embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.