What color lightsaber would you want?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I would have to pick a silver 'saber. They would look the best.

yerssot
the classic blue one

Darth Ninja
I would choose purple . . . in memory of my best friend, because it was her favorite color.

King Jedi
Purple because the sabre in my old sig was purple.

mah
Turqouise!

King Jedi
That's a bit..............girly. *runs and hides*

mah
damn you! ok, then I choose pink big grin

King Jedi
Now you're talking! smokin'

yerssot
They're Pinkie, they're Pinkie and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain,... NARF

mah
that was a funny series.

yerssot
What do you plan to do tonight?

mah
confused why?
I don't know really.

yerssot

mah
oh, stupid me, I should've remembered the classic 'take over the world' line. long time since I've seen them on TV.
tomorrow never dies, eh? hasn't been on tv here either, maybe on some cable channel though.

yerssot
Narf big grin

mah
'you can say that again, mr.hat'

yerssot
I need the fluxohyperkey over there

mah
lol yeah I remember that. is it still on in belgium?

yerssot
I don't think so... long time ago I saw it ...

It's the big orange think

Aquarius87
hey,like how about a Multicoloured sabre???....

Now thats the sort of Offbeat creativity you would get from an Aquarian Jedi i reckon....
And hey,why is george lucas such a conformist when it comes to colour,like a colour of a sabre could have a meaning for a character....
for example,Blue is the colour of healing and protection,Gold is fortune Optimism and warmth,Red is the colour of passion,antagonism and physical energy,Yellow or Orange relates to the intellect and mental proccess,as well as social matters,indigo symbolizes intuition and instinctive qualities (now who could that be *Qui gon*?)Green is Peace,justice and relaxation,Purple means Authority,majesty and the Law,Also its the colour nearest to heaven so that symbolizes the spirit and religion.Hmmmm *scans brain for more info*...If you want to know more meanings find out for yourself.
This is a really interesting Idea for the Sw universe...
Anyways i'm too tired to bother with this any longer.
smile

yerssot
A reason more to demand that Yodas sabre is yellow, and I do believe the info you gave is correct (I mean, GL knows this also and that's why the colors are like that and not pink, sorry mah)

ToMacco
I chose yellow.

Why?

Because that's the way it is.

Aquarius87
To be honest,Yoda would go with the purple,Yellow is for the keen and intellectual Jedi,such as uh....which Jedi talks the most?,have any of you ever met a Gemini female,they could seriously talk a million miles an hour,their mental proccess is so quick...
Ooh i got a bit off-handed,uh well Luke skywalker would be a good example for yellow,he was Luke of a hundred and one questions in ANH,so there you go?
Plus he was quite happy go lucky,and keen to learn new things.

ToMacco
Damn right. Yellow is for the smart ones. That's why I chose it. cool

yerssot
Yoda IS the smartest around; mind you!

Do or do not, there is no try, Fear is the path to the dark side...

Aquarius87
Heh...yeah whatever,
I think as a Jedi,one should not believe in what others say about anothers road to fear,they should follow their own belief in how one should succumb to a personal fear.
Yoda has a point on how fear leads to anger and so forth,but not everyone has that type of personality "disorder"...
I dont know,i'm just really tired
Let me know if i'm blabbering...
hehe roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
not blabbering

He just said the truth, Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering...
So why isn't a intelligent enough for a yellow one?

TeCk-IcE
Hmmz...I would definitelly picked a yellow one....

well, but again, that`s me

smile

Captain REX
I would choose either blue, green, yellow, or purple.

It'd be cool if there was a white bladed lightsaber. They sold them in the Star Tours gift shop after the ride at Disneyland for awhile, now they only sell new things.

Aquarius87
Hey yerssot i think i've just changed my opinion on Fear leading to anger,i just got chased by a dog because it was scared of me,Thats called Fear aggression.
*quivers* yoda is such a wise old fart...

yerssot
You see! He serves yellow!

Did the dog bite you?

Aquarius87
Haha,no i'm very Fast and agile,i'm like a cat if you want to put it that way.

yerssot
I don't like cats sad

Captain REX
I have two cats, so back to the topic.

yerssot
you mean cats aren't the subject???

Geonosian_guard
big grin torquise

why????

becaust thats the way it is!!!!!!!1

LanceWindu
Turqouise is an awesome color. But I still like the silver one that I picked.

Captain REX
I made up a Jedi Knight for a Fan Fic I wrote. He's a Mon Calamari that survived the Galactic Civil War by living on Hoth with his Rodian apprentice, Veedo. Quint Doskqu has a white bladed lightsaber. Veedo has a green. The bad guy, a Chiss Sith Lord by the name of Lord Rath, has a double bladed blue one. Those are my favorite colors of lightsabers. A Wookiee Jedi I made has a red own and a few others have yellow, orange, purple, and the other colors, but those were my favorite. My favorite Jedi I made up though is Master Simon Matrix, an Ewok Jedi. Cool Jedi. He has an orange lightsaber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.