did anyone else notice that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cermiestar
1. one of the funniest things in the movie was when gollum randomly screamed.
2. that aragorn copied legloas' hair style when they all went off to fight at the black gate
3. that it was alo hilarius whenever gollu said "the fat one" how are we supposed to take that seriously!!!

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Kitoky
Aragorn' copied Legolas' hairstyle?!?! confused Erm...he didn't...copy....

Well the fat one, the way that Andy Serkis says it....I didn't think it was easy at all....

And Gollum randomly screaming wasn't all...tha...funny...confused

cermiestar
no no no i'm not trying to diss LOTR here...i completely love it!! but you know legolas hairstyle with the sides tied at the back......then aragorn does the same!!!

Kitoky
So? Alot of people where their hair like. Eowyn....Arwen....why not Aragorn? Legolas braids his hair back not and Aragorn just ties it back

cermiestar
my god....

Kitoky
so who's your god? Mine's Eru, what about you?

cermiestar
just....god stick out tongue

Kitoky
Awesome! stick out tongue

cermiestar
so what's eru like?

Discos
lol ***** fight hehe, joke

anyhows I think most of the elves had Legolas hair style,

I would have to say my absolute favourate/funniest line in the whole trilogy would have to be in the Two Towers where sam is cooking the conners and...

"What we need is some good tators" - sam
"what's ....tators.....pecious" - Smeagol

LOL serious watch his expression when he says it, I always say that line to my friends at school and they seem to find it still funny after about 4months.

Kitoky
Oh yes that line

"What we need is some good taters..."
"Taters? What's...taters, precious!?"
"PO-TA-TOES! You know...chop 'em up put 'em in a stew...nice juicy.."
"PFFT!"

cermiestar
oh i love tht scene....it should be renamed "sam and gollum compare cooking tips"

azszhz
that parts pretty good it made me laugh even harder when i heard Andy braging that the spit in that scene didn't get deleted are animated in it was 100% his (i can't remember exatly were i heard that thought. somewhere on the EE)

cermiestar
yeah! the oscar peeps were like he isn't in the film at any point....but they should tell them that his spit it in there!

Discos
lol, yep the greatest line I say.

A Fish, even you can't say no to that" - Sam
"Oh yes we could...*smeagol crawls over right next to sams face*, give us it, all juicey and wrrrigly.....ypou keep nasty chips" - Smeagol
"you're hopeless" - Sam

Leggy_n_Merry
hey ppl i agree that the bit where gollum screamed out of nowhere was funny. when i saw all previews of the film and he just screamed i thought it was hilerious, but maybe thats coz im simple......

lol!

oh btw, can anyone tell me how to get/make..etc a picture for my signature coz everyone seems to have nice ones but i dont know how to make them or woteva sad

Discos
not really, I found it a bit aggressive rather than amusing.

Leggy_n_Merry
yeah well as i said i am very simple i laugh at anything big grin

Discos
lol ok fair enough. I thought it was somewhat amusing when Smeagol tries to act all innocent ie when he doesnt catch a fish and turns back round to the hobbits with a smiley face.

Also the EE of TT when faramir grabs him when they are about to take the tunnel under the river and Faramir gets informed of which road they are taking into mordor lol, "buts its the only way, dont hurt us"

Freyja
That's because he said he wouldn't hurt a fly, then she squashed one! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sifer
"Give it to us RAW and WRIGGLING!" smile Also, Aragorn had been catered to after Pelennor Fields. ie. He had a good wash smile

azszhz
it scenes like thoughs that make me pity him. poor poor smeagol

Discos
I never really pityed him I was on sams side all along, he was correct stating thatthere is nothing left in him but lies and decite!

yes Aragorns did have a good wash after that, he looked more cleaner and fresh....

Discos - surprised he didnt have a shave with an arrow hehe

Leggy_n_Merry
aww yeah i know exactly what you mean! thats great when he does that with the face and everything! awww yeah i LOVE the extended version of ttt big grin i love it when merry and pippin are wading through the water and then they find all the food and its just pippins face when he finds more and more awww so cute! and i love it after faramir has grabbed gollum by the neck and just chucks him to the ground. hehe

Aurora
Thank you Discos I thought I was the only one to think that! I don't really pity him at all. I think that there was evil in him all along and that the ring just brought it out!

Leggy_n_Merry
awww yeah i felt so sorry for sam sad and frodo just wouldnt listen sad and then in the two towers after sam has said all the stuff about gollum being a villain and all and the way gollum makes the face at him sad its so horrible bless sams heart! and then when frodo tells him to go home and the way hes climbing down the stairs of cirith ungol and hes crying and everything its horrible sad i felt so sorry for him

Leggy_n_Merry
hey ppl how do you put a pic under your screename thing? is it called an avatar or something coz someones mentioned that b4 and im not sure if it was this i aint been here long and i really wanna know how to, its getting on my nerves!!

azszhz
well i'm on both sides actually, very nutril. Gollum will always be evil and untrust worthy so when he died i wasn't heart broken or anything but the fact that he could have had a happyer life if it weren't for the ring. its just kinda sad if you ask me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.