fan fiction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azszhz

azszhz

azszhz

azszhz
Pretty good story if you ask me

orlandoOYEA
Awwwww thats great
i love it

Bloom4ever
hey we shuld come up wit our own fan fiction sometime

azszhz
that would be interesting, yes very very intersting

Camellia
WOOOOO! Fanfiction.net!!!!

I live for that web site!!

sauron
you live for THAT website

that website alone???? i hope not...dont make me get my mace stick out tongue

Camellia
Well, no, I live for many others too...KMC being one of coursestick out tongue

Actually, I have become very obsessed with RPS archives..the only problem being, I don't like to read the slash stories...

Have you any idea how it is to find a story about a real perosn (e.g. an actor) that DOESN'T involve them having a gay relationship?!?!?

Anyway, off topic...sorrysmile

azszhz
i don't know how to avoid the slash sad
so i can't help you exept to say keep looking eventally you can find what you want

flickerstick
My only suggesting is to change the narrative to past tense (e.g. "Merry sat up" instead of "erry sits up"wink It flows better.

azszhz
well i didn't write that story a GTA Otaku did but i can put that in a review for her story

Kitoky
You should register an account on www.fanfiction.net and post your fics there.

azszhz
i already am registered and this is not my fic it was just so good that i couldn't help but show it off. i thought that this tread would be closed by now.

azszhz
in fact half the time i'm online i have that site up even if i'm looking somethink else up at the same time

gtaotaku
Hey

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Thank you so much for recomending my LOTR fiction, it was really sweet of you. I couldn't believe it when I first saw this post. I just had to log on and thank you personally big grin

Elessea
Me like happy

Fëanor
a very good story indeed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.