First love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
What did you guys do to get over your first loves?
I ain't complainging ro shit, just wundering what you guyz did

Friend44
We had a "First Crush" thread.

Anyway, back on topic... I've got bad news for you Lar, I never got over it. You learn to live with it. You learn to live with moments that pain you. More bad news? It doesn't get better, you carry more luggage as life goes on.

boogie
^werd.

LarryTheArch
oh woohoo

thank you so much Annie for breaking my heart...

lil bitchiness
I never ''got over'' it! I dont want to..its my first love...and its cool and i still talk to him and all...and i have a warm feeling inside when i think back...i dont want to get over it...ever, even though im not in love with him!! love

LarryTheArch
I loved you once, U loved me not, I loved u twice, but then I thought,U never loved me,U never will,
but even so...I love you still!
would that be it^

lil bitchiness
uuum..no! What the f**k?

We are talking about first loves, not the ones that have gone wrong.

LarryTheArch
Annie me will still be frendz 2... I guess.. yes yes we will.

Friend44
Larry, you love her or both of you are in love? It's not the same thing - sounds more like infatuation...

dave123
what makes you think no one actually stuck with their first love confused

Friend44
Used glue?

LarryTheArch
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

not infatuation, i loved her... she said she liked me in that way... not anymore... anyhoos *gos off to the sad and depressed club to down a few hundred beers*

NyC-gUrL
same yes

David love love love What the f**k?

stinkfist462
elyse love love
but we broke up over some things that i "supposedly" said that werent true .. even though they arent .... and she wont forgive me ... or even talk to me ... its soo ****ed up ! ... and now well .. im kinda fallin for this girl i've knwon since like 4th grade... and we havent talked in like 2 years .. but i still like her as if i did back then ..

nazgulinthedark
...my first love and i are just friends now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.