harry potter ?s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

minnie
Hi, my name is Minnie, and I'm 17. I live in Florida, and I am new to the forum! stick out tongue I have a few harry potter questions that are bugging me
OK #1: In Harry potter and the chamber of secrets, it says that only parselmouths can control the basilisk, and only parselmouths can open the chamber. Well then, how did Ginny set the basilisk on all those people and get into the chamber? #2: In harry potter and the goblet of fire, why did the Triwizard Tournament mean that no one got to play Quidditch all year? #3: (now I read this at another forum, but I thought it was a good idea) Who thinks Snape is actually a vampire? Because we aren't really told much about vampires in the book, and he very well could be a vampire (or an unregistered animagus). anyhoo, those are just some questions I had. Bye now! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile
Check out the Harry Potter forum. I bet you' ll find the answers there.

Candy
hi, welcome =) enyjoy and come to the harry potter forum=)

yeah befote i were here i had the 1st question, too, tom was IN ginny he opened the chamber THROUGh her.
2nd i think cuz it would be to many events in hogwarts??
3rd ermm i dont think so laughing

Jack's_Sparrow
Hey In the Chamber of Secrets the reason Ginny could do that is because Tom Riddle was able to posess her and through her he had her do all that stuff as for the Triwizard tournament they couldn't have quidditch because one it would be too much stuff happening and two they needed the quidditch pitch for other stuff. I sincerely doubt Snape is anything else but a sneaky, horrible slytherine

rusky
Damn blink, I always thought Snape was a vamp too big grin

Phoenix
Snape being a vamp? Sounds cool, but he goes out in sunlight a lot, so I doubt it...

As the others have said, make sure you stop by the HP forum, and also the roleplaying forum if you'd like to join in our game at the end of feb!

Aurora
minnie what other forum did u see that in? Because I think I am a member on there too!

Aurora
oH and WELCOME!!!

badkittykitty
hey minnie I see you found the harry potter forum..cool!
welcome and have fun!

BOPRecruit 16
sup minnie! hope to see you in the hp forums soon.

airangel429
WELCOME.........(hey Phoe....you changed your ziggy again....laughing out loud I like it though)

Mr Parker
welcome,hope you are enjoying the HP forum. smile

MsFit
Hey you. Enjoy KMC. Maybe vampire action was the one thing missing from Harry Potter! Don't think it would be too good for the kiddies though. I think 'Harry Potter and the decapitation of Snape' would have to be an 18. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.