i'm newwww!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

evilgrin
hi every one! my name is eve and i am 14, i am actually Thai but i 'm studying in england now ... in some broading school in Bristol. I'm enjoy listening to music art and what else?...yeah!? reading, especially HArry Potter. I am looking forward for the 4th movie with Cho Chang in it ...he he big grin...I am not sure about audition for Cho but i would like to try! don't know what ealse to talk about
let just say i am looking forward to talk to you soon!

Happy Dance <----- AHHHH so00o00o cute!

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

_CYCLOPS_
Yes... enjoy

ORLANDOisMINE!!
HI my name is leslie and i am in LOVE with ORLANDO BLOOM!!!! love he is the hottest guy i have ever seen. I am 18 and I live in Conroe,Tx. if anyone wants to e-mail me my e-mail is "[email protected]" so nice to meet everyone and i LOVE "The Matrix" also and "Lord of the Rings" and "Star Wars".

yerssot
hope you like it here smile

BOPRecruit 16
sup eve! hope to see you in the hp and music forums.

N.Tonks
Welcome Eve! See you in the Harry Potter forums smile

Jason Horan
Hi...(short and sweet stick out tongue)

badkittykitty
high there eve welcome!

Phoenix
Hiya! Yes, the dancing banana is so cool!

I sure you've already visited the Hp forum by now, but feel free to join our HP Game, we are open to new members on the 16th feb!

Ten10teN
hehehe heyaz eve! yeah i like that banana....so cute! yeah man harry potter rocks!!!! anywayz have a nice time here smile see ya rounds!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.