Dobby or Gollum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weegie
On the lord of the rings forum, they have a thread all about who would win a fight between dobby and gollum. Of corse all the lotr fans have said gollum, and i was wondering what the harry potter fans thought?

So what do we think? who would win? what would happen?
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/boxing.gif

VanHRH
Dobby could and would win...if he wanted to. i mean remeber in CoS...the way he defended Harry from Lucius......house elfs have powers also. So i'd say....DOBBY!!!!

pip-foot
I'd have to say gollum. he would probably just kill dobby without a second thought. but, if it were smegol, than dobby might win. but being a loyal LOtR fan, i'd have to go with smegol/gollum all the way!!!!!!!

enya
gollums evil and corrupted of course he would win, dobbys too nice toi win

unless gollum was distracted by the ring sumwhere else but then the same could happen with dobby and harry or socks!

Malfoy's chick
if it was protecting Harry, Dobby would win!

Dobby would in anyway, because he could throw Gollum over a mountin before Gollom could get near him so DOBBY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

airangel429
Dobby b/c he has his elf magic! Gollum would just try to choke him.

pip-foot
Gollum has magic powers that come with being corrupted with the ring. I don't think he would let dobby win, plus with his quick moving and stealth, he could easily take out dobby. with his evil ways and corrupted mind, it would be an easy win

Phoenix
I reckon Gollum would be the most likely to kill - Dobby would just incapacitate. However, as malfoys chick said, If Gollum attacked Harry, then Dobby would win!

Candy
hmhm... good question, i wont answer cut i am a fan of the one and not of the other one, just say Lord of the Rings 4ever =) Best story i know =)/harry potter is just FANTASTIC writing style!!!!!
i nlove them both so much and i cpuldnt decide wink
i wpuld say that gollum would win , even against dobbys magic powers, if dobby wpuld have the ring. smeagol killed his best friend to get the ring! even magic couldnt stop him!! gollum is erm... the rinhg made him evil and gave him some powers. if he would have the ring ON he would win too, invisbilty is sumthing really useful against magic. we know that dobby cant become invisibilty so gollum could attack him from behind!
i thibnk without the ring dobby would win, dobby can di elf magic!
if gollum would attack harry with the ring dobby would save harrys life, but not his own i think....

Vampiree
gollum... dobby would be too goodie-goodie to hit him

Trickster
Isn't thw point that if they wanted to kill each other and they had all their powers, then who would win? I mean, that were the rules in the other Gandalf vs Voldemort....

Dobby would win then...

minnie
sorry to sound stupid, but who is Gollum? embarrasment

Candy
gollum is the one hobbit which is so obsessed with the ring in the lord of the rings.

Orli'sElf7
oh pooh...... blink this doesnt help meeh at all im a hard core fan of both......Dobby does have magical powers...like stated b4 he knocked down LUCIUS....must count for something...gollum is way posessed and freaky and'll prolly eat him..but if gollum's far away enough dobby could just blast him.....so...........arghhh damn it!! wacko

sauron
well we all know dobby is infatuated with clothes

Gollum: we will squeeze it my love

*runs at dobby*

dobby: i is apologising sir

gollum: for your appaling english?

D: no sir for this *boom*

*gollum flies across room and smashes of wall, the ring drops big grin*

dobby: what is that? *eyes widen*

G: it the PRECIOUS

d: i wants it sirs

g: no its MINE, MY OWN

D: *takes ring* dobby has shiny ring sir

g: argh *kill kill kill maime maime maime mutilate stab destroy*

D:........*dead*

Orli'sElf7
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...teehee it is funny though but hmmmm....

sauron
big grin thanks big grin

myredmirage95
hmm.. good question. I think gollum would do a little biting, scratching and screeching and piss dobby off... then dobby would kick gollum's butt with some of that sweet sweet elf magic and gollum would beg for mercy and cry and dobby would help him up like the good elf he is and gollum would bite his ear off tyson-style. Then dobby would kill him. Would be a sweet match up, yeah.

azszhz
Gollum would win cuz the ring drove him crazy
its really hard to scare and kill a crazy hobbit ancestor after all

i mean the guy does nothing but talk to himself and a ring cuz he lived under a mountain for hundreds of years with nobody but himself... He is super crazy and you just cannot compete against that

phoenix chii
well gollum is scary and a right ole nutter....dobby is so sweet i wanna cuddle him..........but i agree if harry was in the middle dobby would win yay for dobby

shanie623
I looooove Gollum as much as I love Harry Potter, probably more! HAHA! I do NOT mean I love LOTR more than Harry Potter (Heck, I'm obsessed with HP). What I mean is, I really DO love Gollum MORE THAN Harry Potter! LOL... Gollum is just toooo cuuuuute! Heehee... Evil and cute is like a turn-on!!! wink

As for who would win, it really depends on the situation because Dobby has magical powers. While Gollum doesn't have any "magic," he's as evil as he could get! And with enough determination, I think Gollum COULD kill Dobby in a snap! LOL. As I said, Gollum is as evil as he could get... Watch out! LOL. I LOOOOVE GOLLUM!! Heehee...

Chelse_gladrin9
yeah dobby would insult someone and start beating himself up...and gollum would be like "precioussssssss, what issss that sssstupid thing doing??" and dobby would be like "dobby has to punish himself because he insulted his family sir..." "yesssssssssss pleasssse.... punisssssssssh himself....."

celestial_moon
jackie, a friend of mine, thinks that dobby and gollum should not fight and become happy gay lovers!

i'm like wtf? What the f**k?

tassie
^^ blink whatever

Dobby has his magic, and he does seem to have his head on right, well at least more than gollum. Gollum does have more physical strength, and the way gollum would be sure to kill dobby is if he challenged him with the preciousss

And anyways, being a lotr fan, i've gotta say gollum wink

Joy2dWorld
Dobby has magical powers, Gollum hasnt any.

Plus, Dobby is good & Gollum is evil - good should always prevail over evil.

celestial_moon
well, i think dobby has powers that are used for defense, not offense.

thelotrlovr15
well, they can't be fighting with harry there... i am reading what people are saying and they are saying stupid thing like, if he was protecting harry.... why would he be protecting him? why would harry be there? gollum would win cause he is treacherous and his treachery will prevail... screw dobby... he is annoying as hell...
and since I LOVE LOTR... Gollum all the way...

But why would they be fighting eachother.... stupid...
Gandalf and Voldemort is harder to guess...
But why would THEY be fighting eachother? they are in different worlds...

MilkyWays
There's no question here. Dobby is and will always be the best.

siriuswriter
comparing apples to oranges.

or, more like an onion with the magic bullet dealio.

dobby doesn't like hurting people. he would only win this if harry, ron, hermione, or dumbledore were under attack by gollum. dobby would pwn gollum if he threatened harry. and then put a dirty sock over his victim.

otherwise? gollum wins. dobby doesn't even have to have the ring. dobby would be very confused as to why he was being attacked, and although he might be able to use some elf-magic, house-elves generally don't perform well under total face to face pressure like that. dobby would be in heaven and drowning himself in butterbeer.

King-Fingolfin
Dobby would win if he could get a spell at Gollum. But if Gollum ever gets close to Dobby, just enough to get his hands on him, Dobby's as good as dead.

TwilightxGirl
dobby is cuter than gollum i hate gollum he just evli expecially in rotk he just got on my nerves sam should of just stamped on him and put him out of his misery lol

cheesemon16
dobby would because he could use magic.

SWblayde938
Dobby would most likely win

Gollum is more badass though

Prince Nauj
Gollum hes 1016

Morgromir
Gollum is a f*king cockroach!! of coarse hed win hes been tormented , trown into a pit , stabbed, and shouldve died 12 times, yet he always pops back and kills someone

teamB_macro
yeah they do come from different contexts. waddaheck.. gollum will eat the annoying dobby alive!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.