Fat Bastard!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NyC-gUrL
Gotta love the ugly guy....love

gabimr2
who?laughing

Dogbert
ohhhhh yea!! i luv fat bastard! yes

NyC-gUrL
FAT BASTARD eek!!!!!!

clavis9495
I LOVE HIS ACCENT but then again Im scottisheek!

I LOVE HIS NECK IT KINDA LOOKS LIKE A... am I aloud to say it??? eek!

NyC-gUrL
Say it say it eek!

Happy Dance Look @ my T-itties Happy Dance laughing

clavis9495
HEHEHEHE I LOVE MY T-ITTIES!! whahaha laughing that was a joke guys Im not all that hail over myself for real...

kalantiaw
oh yeah, i'm dead sexy... i want my baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back... i've got bigger chunks of corn in my crap... but first things first, where's yer sh!tter, i got a turtle head poking out... oh, christ, i'm getting all emotional from it... bebeh, the other other white meat... GET IN MY BELLY!!!

kalantiaw
don't worry about it... if i had t!ts, i'd probably lock myself in my own house and surround me with mirrors eek!

Matrix_man
fanny?

laughing out loud

NyC-gUrL
laughing laughing lmao

clavis9495
laughing THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER AND Kalantiaw dont over exagerate... miffed: boobs are not all that good...

NyC-gUrL
I know, im good cool

Matrix_man
liv has a 44F chest....laughing out loud sorry i was daydreaming there....

kalantiaw
man, you need to relax... my goal was to make you feel better about yer-- ummmmmmm-- "twins" that's why i exaggerated... but it seems like i failed no ... *bawls uncontorably*

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

you sure youre separating dreams from reality?? whistle

Matrix_man
u tell me shifty

kalantiaw
more fat bastard lines...

i've got crap on deck that could choke a donkey... mr. english colonel telling me to loose weight, well listen up sonny jim, I ATE A BEBEH!!! i got yer mojo now, sonny jim... yu know what my favorite helen hunt movie is? TWISTER eek! !!! sexy man sexy man, eating like a sexy man can cool ...

NyC-gUrL
whistle

NyC-gUrL
youre a fatbastard fanatic eek!

kalantiaw
he always has the most memorable lines..,

austin: did you soil yourself..?

fat bastard: maybe shifty

NyC-gUrL
laughing FAT BASTARD ROCKS rock rock

he cracks me up

kalantiaw
i love the guy...

more fat bastard lines...

oh christ, he's tiny... let me make you a deal, you keep your money, you keep your mojo, but i get the bebeh shifty ... ooooooohhh, right in the mommy- daddy button eek! ... frisky are we..?

NyC-gUrL
laughing laughing laughing

you know all of this by heart no expression

the only lines I know: Look @ my t-itties!!! Get in my belly!1

kalantiaw
i watch the spy who shagged me all the time at work during the weekends... i work every other weekends, and on the weekends, nobody does anything... for 8 hours i have to sit there and watch the kids (i work at a mental hospital) do sh!t... and it's the funniest movie they have... hence the fat bastard lines...

kalantiaw
doesn't it look like this floating red head is saying "moley moley moley moley moley" >>> mad

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

huh yeah ur right...kinda

BarmyBrummie
Oh man, for months on end all the lads at school would go round to kids and teachers shouting MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY. It was a laugh at first but it soon wore off, thank God

saucybird007
*in a scottish accent*
"Would you like to touch my titties??"

laughing out loud I think hes so funny, Ugly, but funny big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
u miss that girl?? awwwww..........*hugs*

zombieman
Theres a deleted scene from a/p 2 where he approaches young number 2 and says: "Your prettier than most girls ive shagged" Brilliant!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.