Plo Koon's age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
How old is Plo Koon? I'm guessing that he was the same age as Qui-Gon Jinn and Ki-Adi-Mundi (both of which were 60 years old in TPM).

Peloquin
Qui-Gon was meant to be 60 in TPM? what the? Sure I could see Ki-Adi being that age but not Qui-Gon.

Lyn
Same. I didn't know he was 60. Actually, if it had been mentioned in the film or whatever I wouldn't have believed it.

Darth Ninja
Yes, he IS 60 (as is Ki-Adi-Mundi). How old is Plo Koon?

yerssot
he doesn't seem that old though, more 50 or so

Darth Ninja
How can you tell that Plo Koon is 50 (instead of 60)?

yerssot
er... I was refering to QGJ messed

Darth Ninja
I guess no one out there knows how old Plo Koon is . . .
confused

Captain REX
QGJ was meant to be in his 50's.

Plo Koon, however, I am not sure, though he is younger I am sure. He does not seem elderly, and in many comics and EU stuff he can be quite brash.

Darth Ninja
QGJ looks like he is in his 50's (which Liam Neeson was at the time), but he's suppossed to 60 (or 59) in TPM.
wink

LordRevan
this is just a late reply but i think they are all in there late 50s

masterkit
yah im gonna go with Revan X

Wickerman
Originally posted by Captain REX
QGJ was meant to be in his 50's.

Plo Koon, however, I am not sure, though he is younger I am sure. He does not seem elderly, and in many comics and EU stuff he can be quite brash.

He's an alien with a mask covering most of his face and robes covering most of his body....how can you tell he is or isn't old? And you should see the way Ki Adi Mundi moves in EU. He's like "da killer ninja" stick out tongue . I just spouted all that stuff to make it clear that just because he looks a certain age, or moves in a certain manner doesn't make him young. Ex: Dooku, Sidious, Yoda, Obi Wan, etc. thumb down

~wickerman~

masterkit
Actually yesterday I saw I pic of him without the part of his mask covering his eyes

Wickerman
Originally posted by masterkit
Actually yesterday I saw I pic of him without the part of his mask covering his eyes

Given his alien physiology i don't think that would matter that much in determining his age.

~wickerman~

Darthburgerking
I think Plo Koon is older than QGJ but I thought Ki Adi Mundi was very old, all I know is that Plo Koon has been on the council for atleast 15 years.

dflood
god this is desparate

Dresta
qui gon must have been quite old as he had already trained two padiwans before he trained obi-wan

AmrothSkywalker
Well we know one thing that Plo Koon has to be older than Anakin in Ep III because hes on the council in ep I, I would say either hes really old or around like 40.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.