Rebal Stand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediOasis
This is a little summary posted on the events that are to take place in Rebal Stand, the book following Dark Journey.

Scattering after the Yuuzhan Vong's invasion of Coruscant, the panic-stricken members of the New Republic Advisory Council pause just long enough to set up a mock defense on nearby Borleias. Leia and Han Solo travel from world to world to foment rebellion against the New Republic's disastrous appeasement policies. But Luke Skywalker has chosen the most dangerous assignment of all: to sneak into the Yuuzhan Vong's stronghold. Brilliant or suicidal, his outrageous scheme may be thwarted as a Yuuzhan Vong invasion fleet bears down on Borleias, determined to destroy the galaxy's remaining defenders.

All I can say is FINALLY! It appears Luke is going to take the fight to the Vong and wield his saber and show why he is the "coolest" Jedi wink

LanceWindu
Good.

yerssot
He's gonna get killed

ToMacco
I'm not gonna start reading books until some main characters die. I know Chewie is dead, but that's not good enough.

finti
Obi wan is dead as well roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

yerssot
well, I hope Lando dies, sorry, but he wasn't there in ANH...

JediOasis
If Luke's gonna die, which I HIGHLY doubt, its going to be in the 5th hardcover. The main reason Luke won't die, aside from the fact that he is the greatest Jedi Master ever, is that he just had a child and Luke will train him and watch him grow to be a great Jedi Knight. The only main characters left that I can see dying are Han and Leia, their children are all grown up and full fledged Jedi Knights and their characters don't serve much of a purpose anymore. And I don't think Lando will die, he hasn't been seen enough in the NJO, they just reintroduced him, they won't kill him off right away.

yerssot
how old is Luke now?

LanceWindu
I think Luke will live til we see Ben grow up and become a Dark Jedi. Father vs. Son all over again.

yerssot
damn, you must really spend a lot of dollars in all those books!

LanceWindu
Who me?

yerssot
yeah, and the others, I mean, you always talk about these books and always buy them... are they all that cheap or do you all wait till they are in promotion?

LanceWindu
Well at Wal-Mart I can find Star Wars New Jedi Order Paperback books for $3.98, cheap. But I only own a few books. I go to the library for a lot of the other one's.

yerssot
pfew! Thought you were rich and you didn't invite others

LanceWindu
I only wish I was rich.

Julie
I'm not rich, but I am buying all of the NJO series. Most of my other books come from the library. I am starting to buy more books. However, since I am currently unemployed, I have to save my money so I can see AOTC big grin

Lil Krueger
*Revives another thread for no reason*

calvin44
luke the most powerful jedi master ever
i think not young padawan

Darth_Glentract
Please put the laws of grammar into effect.

calvin44
put the laws of stfu into effect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.