Fantasy Encyclopedia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pip-foot
*Hey. I'm making this fantasy encyclopedia site thing. one of the sections will be harry potter, obviously. I was wondering if anyone wanted to help with this. You just re-read one or part of one of the books. you make note of any descriptions of places, people, items, spells, classes, etc. then you type up the info you've found out and email it to me. then i will add it to the site. if you wanna help just post here and let me know which book you wanna work on. I'm doing the first one. ( we can split the longer ones up) there is no certin time this stuff needs to be done, so take as long as you want, no rush. this should be a lot of fun, but i cant do it alone.

*the only other major fantasy seris i know about it LOtR. so if you wanna help with that one instead or let me know if you know of other major fantasy book seris that should be a part of the site

*also, i dunno how to set up a free website. could someone let me know. I want it to be able to have a search thingy on it.

laughing

pip-foot
ok, so obviously this wanst a big hit smile oh well. too busy to do it now anyways. you can get rid of this thread PHOe

Candy
hmm if ya stillw anna know sumthin' winki am rereadin' goblet of fire, if ya wanna nknow sumthin special i can read it 4 you, and just a lil while ago i've finished PoA. sorry didnt see tehe thread before...

pip-foot
sure that would be awsome, if you really want to.

Candy
hmm, it's just cuz i'll fall over it, wont i wink

raven guardia
hey, I know tons of stuff like the history of the spells and how they can be down and how people make wands and loads of stuff like that if you want my help.......I even know about magical creatures

*Danii*
I can't help you on Harry Potter, but if you wan't a bit on The Belgariad or The Mallorean I could do that.
(They're by David and Leigh Eddings and are GREAT so read them!)

eezy45
http://www.hp-lexicon.org/spells.html

eezy45
smile there is a lot, not just at spells

*Danii*
I could do the Redemption of Althalus as well, (Also a great book by David and Leigh Eddings).

eezy45
LOL did pip-foot just swap the avatar?

*Danii*
I dunno?

raven guardia
see I know alot of stuff on hp things because I got a book that discribes the animals and spells its called the sorcerers compainon......its really good so I will help you out.

pip-foot
awsome!!!!!! thanx for all your help guys smile yeah, as long as it's fantasy smile just write down what you know or find out and e-mail it to me.

pip-foot
yeah, i changed my avater

*Danii*
Err, whats your e-mail address? confused

raven guardia
danii you can probely find it on his profile.

pip-foot
[email protected] smile

airangel429
www.hp-lexicon.org

this may be helpful

IBTonks
heya, if u want i can do one of the harry potter books...i can't guaruntee i'll be consistent as i have a lot of homeowrk on my hands, but it'll be something for me to do in my spare time if i can....just name a book, and i'll do it stick out tongue

pixie1
that lexicon site is cool airangel429

eezy45
im HP fan, but i am expert in Tolkien's world.
I just didnt read the silmarillion yet wink stick out tongue
i see if i may do sumthing for u. shd i pm you then?

pip-foot
whatever one you like smile

pip-foot
sure. just PM me with any questions/comments/ etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.