Sati the last exile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lau_timmy
Why did agent smith told Sati that she was the last exile?
What does it mean and whats her purpose?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seraph: The Oracle has many enemies, I had to be sure.
Neo: Of what?
Seraph: That you were The One.
Neo: You could've just asked.
Seraph: You do not truly know someone until you fight them. Happy Dance roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

kalantiaw
because she was the last program to be smuggled into the matrix by the merovingian... she doesn't have a purpose, except for deletion... but her parents rama kamdra and wife (i forgot her name), decided to make a deal with the merovingian... i read it somewhere here that the deal was sati can stay in the matrix if rama kamdra gave the merovingian the shell extermination code for the oracle...

JKozzy
Please view the FDT thread.

Osiris
yes of course...see the FDT thread...bcoz surely omega is gonna close this

Sifer
Anothe important point to remember is that Smith would have HAD to go to the Merovingian if we go by what Rama Kandra said smile

Mordecai
Not necessarily.

He could have just copied onto him, he'd have all his knowledge and so forth.

Sifer
No...what does Rama Kandra say. For a program that doesn't belong there, they have to see the "French Man" smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.