Kill Bill: Volume 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stewie is God
I can't believe they pushed back the release date for Kill Bill :Volume 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad I saw Volume one last November and had been counting down the days till it opened in February (i have no real life) stick out tongue ....and now i need to wait a whole extra 2 months!!!!!! mad mad mad mad I really can't wait so if anyone knows any spoilers for volume 2....ppppplease post them!!! big grin

jetzhere101
u can find the spoiler posted in the thread what might happen in kill bill vol2 ........chk it outt

The Unknown
They probably pushed it back so that the first one could come to DVD.

plenTpak52
They did. But I'm still ****ing pissed off as hell

Crash Overload
here is a spoiler for you: She Kills Bill in a final showdown.

THEY PUSHED BACK THE RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

STTTTTEEEEELLLLLAAAAA!!!!!

Stewie is God
hmmm interesting...i wanna see wut happens to Daryll Hannahs character. and the bride's baby...and tear now the suspense is killing me!!!!!!!

jetzhere101
if the suspense is killing then maybe i can post a spoiler which can maybe be real.......

Crash Overload
How about No.

SilverFighter
I read that Ellen Drive and the Bride are going to beat each other to hell. That's gonna be so awesome to see those two get it on. Limbs are gonna be rip apart on that fight......I can't wait big grin. QT has said that Vol.2 will more bloodier than Vol.1!!!!

Fire
two more months doesnt matter I got some great movies to watch in between

astrid133
Is it possible that Volume 2 could be bloodier???
The one good thing with it being put back is that you can purchase the DVD, watch it and then straight after go to the flicks to see volume 2.

SilverFighter
The DVD version will have those edited fight scenes that were cut from the film. Here in the US the scene fight with the bride and the crazy 88 was shorten, and it was shown in black and white. From what I heard the Kill Bill version that was shown in Asia was uncut and in full color. So the DVD promises to have both versions.

astrid133
cool, in Britain it was in colour and I think it was the full version. Cant wait.....wink

Crash Overload
Whast "The Brids" Name? I got it off Kazaa Lite, and there was a censer beep whenever her name was said.

SilverFighter
Her code name is Black Mamba, but we don't know her name because like you said it get's blip in the movie. Rumors are that her name will be said in Vol.2 and she is call....Beatrix

Punker69
Does anybody think KiLL BiLL vol 2 will be more calm and slower than the first.I mean the first was a really good and really violent movie.But does anybody think it will rely more on the story than on the action and violence?

Crash Overload
I don't think so, She only open her mouth ounce, then toung.... Beatrix is open BE.. Widder.. A.. toung, widden back.. trix

Thats whY I call her Nicky.. even if it is the little girls name.

Stewie is God
its QT.....he never calms down... i think its gonna be more action packed than Volume 1.....if thats even possible

xeous
When does Volume 1 come out on DVD? Or will he wait to pack them all together?

Punker69
It comes out April 13th.But when vol 2 hits dvd it will have both movies and loaded with Special Features.Vol 1 will just have 1 SF.I would just rent vol 1,and wait for vol 2 on dvd which has both movies.

botankus
Anyone want to start another Kill Bill thread?? There's not enough of them going around.

SilverFighter
Well, like I said it is a rumor so is not confirm that is her name. I felt that O-ren and the Bride gave us a clue with the "Silly rabbit TRIX are for kids" dialogue. Vernita Green says her name but it gets bleep. Nicky sounds possible too.

SilverFighter
No I don't think it will be slower. Maybe when she confronts Bill it will slow down and there could be a lot of dialogue in a Tarantino style. Setting that aside Vol.2 (from what I have heard) is going to be bloodier than the first. So I keeping my fingers cross.

amlap
i whole changing of the dates is prob jsut a ploy from maramax to bring in more money on dvd sales... cause its been a while since some have seen it, and the longer you hold it the more demand you have!!! simple corporation bullshit. and then they might have moved it because of the oscars... but who knows.

i think jsut will be just as good as one, if not better!

rox
i heard samuel l. jackson is in it

samhain
I think Vol. 2 will be bloodier because as it was scheduled to be 1 movie then it stands to reason that the end will be gorier. I am going to wait for 1&2 to come out as a box set, it wont be too far off. Also the version that we got in the UK was cut and the fight with the crazy 88 was in black and white.

jetzhere101
the name of the bride is beatrix kiddo

samhain
I cant wait for Vol. 2 just to see Uma jumping on the old man's sword.
And I can't wait to see what Michael Madsen does, something in the first one tells me he has a big part to play in the next one: "That woman deserves her revenge, and we all deserve to die."

dragonpisces272
he doesnt seem to have his game on...The fight with Elle driver should be good. I do hope that Vol. 2 will be bloodier. The fight with Crazy 88 was in color here and it was great big grin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.