Chappelle's Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
Who else likes this show? I think this is Comedy central's funnies show. i can't wait for the new season in 1 week from tommorow. i hope the 1st season comes out on DVD smile

loserib
i like this show its funnier then all hell

badkittykitty
did you guys see he do yoda? omg he's to funny!!!

Stewie is God
Omg he has the best skits ever!!!!!!!! i can watch it over and over and still laugh my ass off....my favorites are Tyrone Biggins the Crack addict....and the blind KKK member!!!! omg did u see the R Kelly Video "Piss on you"? i downloaded it cuz it was so funny

Dogbert
The "piss on you" video was mad funny! one of my favorites was the 1 where black ppl got reparations for slavery. i thought that was mad funny 2 big grin

Vincent Rendar
I loved the mad real world that was sooo funny
"Tyree..you had sex with katie"
"You got that all wrong...i aint have sex with katie, lysol had sex with katie...I just filmed it."
"No Tyree you had sex with me too..."
"Correction.....I had sex with katie."

lmao....then his dad go shanked by tyree for looking at one of the girls the wrong way, awesome....genious simply genious...I love Dave Chappelle hes da man.

BackFire
Yeah, it's a pretty funny show overall, I'll be interested to see how it progresses.

loserib
i think its funny how he is openly racist

Darth Vicious
I think Dave Chapelles is one of the funniest comedian out there, his show is always fun to watch!

plenTpak52
He's not rascist, he just says and does rascist things on his show

I do not think the show is very funny. Reno 911! is better

Dogbert
reno 911 is funny 2

loserib
he says he racist on the new ads their running for next season

plenTpak52
its a joke, moron

loserib
joke or not i think its funny

scott hiwersh
Have you seen the ads for the upcoming episode when he is doing the samuel adams spoof? Looks funny as hell.

Dogbert
"mmm mmm bi*ch" <--laughing

plenTpak52
Yea his new season looks funny. But his old one....erm

Dogbert
hey, what u guys think of the new episode?

JamalMagloire
They are coming out with a DVD of the first season on Feb. 24. I went ahead and pre-ordered it. Last night's season opener was great. The Samuel Adams/Samuel L. Jackson skit was classic. I've been watching it on Comedy Central's website all day.

venomfan
i love that show my favorite part is in the real world skit right after they decide to kick out the white guy and as hes leaving Tron(dave) says i had sex with katie too man, the it cuts to dave and hes all...Katies got some big ass t!ties..
just the way he said it kills me

metal face
i laughed so hard when he said tities

JamalMagloire
I watched the rerun of the season premiere this weekend. Mix Tapes 2 was on afterwards, and I swear that Dave is the funniest guy on TV. When the white guy's dad gets stabbed on the Real World sketch, I lost it, I was laughing so hard. Still, I think that the Sam Adams sketch was the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.

Dogbert
lol, i am definelty gunna buy the 1st season on DVD! i can't wait for this to come out already big grin

scott hiwersh
I didn't know the dvds were out... I will buy this seasons when it comes out just for the real/world and Sam Adams skits. Soo funny.

swirlz
I really enjoy dave's show. I have a few constructive comments to make. Being a black fan, i find it rather insensitive for him to make fun of Black America they way he does. Dave makes the stereotypical views of society seem ultimately true. We all have issues and flaws, not just "Black America." Don't use blacks as a crutch to continue your success. We know that there are other things to bring to the table that allows you to portray you comical views. Broaden your sketch and note that we all pull for you. Just don't become a victim in your own, successful world.

Dogbert
i am a big fan of the show, but comedy central does too many promos. i have already seen 3 promos for it in 1 hour eek! erm

JamalMagloire
Chappelle's Show was hilarious last night. WacDonald's was a classic sketch. I loved it; however, it ain't up there with Sam Adams just yet.

scott hiwersh
I don't know... WacDonalds was pretty funny... Might have been up there with Samuel Jackson skit... I don't know It is a toss up if you ask me...

Dogbert
lol, who saw this epsiode yesterday. it was pretty funny big grin

[DvG]sin
what is the intro song to the chapelle show called? ive only seen some of season 2 and a DJ plays a beat at the start when dave walks onto the stage... what is it???

[DvG]sin
does any one know what the intro song is called? the dj plays it when dave steps onto the stage

Dogbert
the one with the 2 old guys saying "chappelle show".... confused

h0ck3yh0rr0r
"mmm mmm bi*ch" - Dogbert

FUNNIEST LINE!!!
mmmmm mmmm *****! lol

[DvG]sin
no dogbert its when dave steps on to the stage the dj plays a beat

h0ck3yh0rr0r
do you guyz know which episode number is the one when Dave does the Sameul Jackson skit?

MMMMM MMM *****

lol

Dogbert
lol, i think it was the 1st skit of the 1st episode of the new season big grin

Dave-"What did the 5 fingers say to the face?"
Dude-"What?"
Dave-"*SLAP*"
Dave-"I'm Rick James bi*ch"

hahahaha, i can't wait for that skit tommorow big grin

blaa
Hey Guys,

I have a Question for everyone. Does anyone know the name of the songs that Dave plays in the slow motion of the laundry and clubbing skit??? IF you can email me the correct name of the songs, you will win a DVD of the Dave Chappelle Season 1 uncensored. Send your answers to [email protected]. Hurry while supplies Last!

P.S. The person who includes a third response, The beat that starts of the chappelle show, if you can name the beat you will recieve a copy of Bad Boys 2 on DVD.

In the subject line please write : "Forum Response!"

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol^

JamalMagloire
That rick james thing was hilarious...i spit my beer out all over my pants

Dogbert
Yea, that was mad funny laughing out loud
That was funny when Charlie kicked James and he went like 5 feet in the air and he broke the mirror big grin

"I'm Rick James bi*ch" <--That line is still mad funny big grin

tptmanno1
"Cocaine is a helluva drug."<--Soo funny!

chuckwk
The Charlie Murphy / Rick James skit might be the funniest piece of comedy I have ever seen. I got that episode saved on my puter and I bet I've watched it 2 dozen times ....

"fu(K your couch nigg#r"

"I wish I had more hands so I could give those titties 4 thumbs down"

LMAO! good stuff.

Viper
I almost cracked a rib watching the Rick James skit again tonight.

"They shoulda never gave you niggas money!"

chuckwk
You got that sh!t right! "Your as cold as ice."

Thee_superman
Thats the funnest show on tv thats out right now

JamalMagloire
Can you send me a link to that skit? I almost wet myself the first time I saw it. That show is damn funny.

loserib
i think chappels a ****ing genius did anyone see the skit with the white family named nigures that shit was classic

chuckwk
Hi,

I don't have a link ... its the entire show ... 207 MB in size.

I have broadband connection but it would still take to long to upload it ... and use up to much bandwidth. I'm not even going to try and send that size file via email .. (even if you have broadband also)

Send me a email at [email protected] and I will teach/show/tell you how to get it off the net.

PS.. for those that already know how (suprnova) .. the file name is ' chappelles.show.s02e04.vcd-ffn '

HockeyHorror
pure genius

badkittykitty
I finally got to see this skitafter hearing alot about it..omg! this is the best he's done yet! I loved it!!

HockeyHorror
i downloaded the Rick James episode off LimeWire but it didn't work sad

Dogbert
pfffff Limewire is gay no
This week's episode was funny.

"After the game, Prince served us pancakes..........pancakes..." rolling on floor laughing

GABRIEL05
HA HA HA best show on TV!!!

WHAT?!?
I said funniest show on TV
WHAT!?!
I said funniest freakin show on television
WHAT!?!
It's a funny show!

YEEEEAAAHH! YEEEAAAHH!

But seriously I like what Dave puts down! Keep it real beeotch!

octapushunter
man! f' them hobbits! watch chappelle's show!!

hahah greatness!!

Dogbert
Was this week's episode funny, I missed it and havn't caught the re-run yet... sad

Senor_Covert
I am also a black viewer but I think your statement is a bit narrowminded mainly because the general theme of his show is making fun of these stereotypes ...and the people who believe in them. he does it with blacks white and latinos and occasionally other races fall victim to it.. basically what im saying is that any intelligent fan sees this and just takes it for what it is ...a joke (a d*mn funny one at that).

SK88728
i think it stupid......

Evil Dead
<------ Big Dave Chappelle fan

I've been telling people for the last 10 years that he is the funnies comedian since Carlin and Pryor........I'm glad to see so many people coming around and recognizing his comedic brilliance.

The Season 1 dvd owns. Not only is it uncensored.......the skits are also longer. For t.v. they cut off some of the beginnings and endings to some of the sketches.......on the dvd they show them in their entirety. The Pop Copy sketch is a good example......it's almost 2 minutes longer on the dvd than it was on tv. My only gripe about the dvd is that Dave doesn't talk enough on the commentary tracks.......

Hopefully now that Charlie Murphy is basically a staple of the show they will continue to do the Charlie Murphy True Hollywood story sketches. The Rick James sketch was great......as was the Prince story.

My favorite sketches so far are :

Season 1 - Frontline on Bigsby, the African American racist, The Mad Real World, Player Haters's Ball, and the Half Baked real movies.....

Season 2 - Samual Jackson, The Niggar Family, and both Charlie Murphy True Hollywood story sketches (Rick James and Prince)

On the dvd Dave says Comedy Central is wanting him to do a concert......I look forward to this.

As far as the racist nature of some of Dave's comedy.......now is not the time to gripe about it. He has been doing the same type of material for over a decade now. Griping about it now over 10 years later is just as lame as if somebody just now started griping about Richard Pryor's "super-******" routine.............

Dave is not racist. He points out and exploits stereotypes in the funniest way possible. It's not just black people......it's not just white people. If it were one or the other you may be able to imply he is racist, but it's not. The "Trading Spouses" sketch and "black racist" sketch are both good examples of this........the white people stereotypes are there just as much if not moreso than the black people stereotypes. As Dave himself has said numerous times......he doesn't see color, he sees funny.

"and Jasper said, look here ******.........that's my sister. If anybody's going to have sex with her it's going to be me!"

Now what is racist about that? He lampoons both races equally....because it's funny, not because he dislikes either one.

ruse_hogg
hey i know that this question was asked a long time ago, but i have the answer if no one answered it. I just joined, so this is my first reply... the song that they play when Dave comes out is Dead Prez, Bigger than hip hop. I didn't know if you got your answer yet sin. Peace

GABRIEL05
Chappelle DOES have a lot of black critics who don't like him because he makes fun of black people. However, I think that one of Dave's ulterior is using these skits to get black people, especially in America, to really try to view race differently than how we have viewed it in the past.

not enough time to go in depth with it....gotta run

thediggity2004
that is a good joint!!!!!
D

Dogbert
This was posted in my Chappelle Show thread:

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
dogbert boo!

CoNfUsEdBaBeEx
hello everyone. happy

horology
Me too I want to know, would love to get a cd of their music!!!

horology
Me too I would love to get a cd of their music.

Thanks
Dan
[email protected]

supertruper
I love The Niggar Family, and I love 5 fingers....WHhhaaaat??? OOOOoookkaaayyyy!!

chuckwk
"Blouses"

hahaha, the prince episode.

Evil Dead
How about this weeks episode......everybody watch?

I liked the world series of dice sketch...........it was classic. I also liked to see the Leonard Washington character returning (originally from Trading Spouses sketch).........

forumcrew
SKEET SKEET SKEET... HAAAYEAH!

whatshisface
i love the lil jon skits. that sh!t is just f*cking funny...

HUWHAT!!?!? HEEYEYAH!!! OWKEY!!!

chuckwk
Hellyea! The Lil' Jon skits are right up there with the rick james episode ... when he was at the dr. with a hurt arm ... FUNNY!

AliasNeo15
Im Rick James, B!tchmad

chuckwk
yea, gotta love my avatar. smile ?!?

whatshisface
eek! IT'S RICK JAMES, B!TCH!!!

steely balls
you think its a game, i keep it real ***** woof woof woof

Dogbert
WU TANG!

greyboy
Last night's was def better than the week before.....the crabs were hilarious!!!

"I've got bad news...and good news. Bad news is that I gotta shut the studio down....the good news is that I can re-open it if you get me breast milk from a Cambodian woman..."

Castor
They shoulda neva gave you n*gg@s money!!!!
You know you can get a new couch, what imma do about my legs Eddie Murphy!!!!!!!!

Sarah15
yeah, the lil jon's are funny, i like that show..

whatshisface
anybody got a pic of him as lil jon and rickk james?

Dogbert
Rick James b!tch!

whatshisface
laughing heeyeahyuh!

whatshisface
lil jon pic, anyone? pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeee.....

ElectricBugaloo
Chappelle show is the best show on TV right now

Dogbert
EEEEYEAH!!!!!

ElectricBugaloo
the failed skits episode was hilarious

Dogbert
http://www.collegeslackers.com/soundboards/rick_james_soundboard.html
Funny soundbaord to listen to laughing out loud

badkittykitty
did you guys see his version of sesame street..omg! it was funny I had tears in my eyes

whatshisface
it a vd thang!

ElectricBugaloo
I liked to see that Q Tip is still alive

greyboy
last night's was pretty funny....slow start...but the training day rip-off was hilarious...

ElectricBugaloo
just seeing Wayne Brady like that...hilarious.

speaking of "hilarioius" the Nick Cannon thing was totally random and...hilarious. The Fear Factor sketch...meh...

But the Wayne Brady on a Rampage skit..."I'M WAYNE BRADY, *****!"

Dogbert
"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bi*ch?"
laughing out loud That line kills me.

MaverickIce
bump

forumcrew
lil jon talking to lil jon... and black bush in the same night.. oh god so damn funny

Dogbert
Pretty kick ass episode smile
The season is over now sad Next week is the 'Best of Chappelle Show'
Hopefully, there will be a season 3 big grin

ElectricBugaloo
the first skit...not very good

second skit: EYEEEAAAH!!! "I call it the stranger" It was pretty funny

third skit: one of the best of the season. "Mars, Bitches!"

Alias_Neo
Sounds like a good idea to meyes

ElectricBugaloo
you're lucky that we're not allowed to flame people...

roundisfunny
Yeah, and then maybe Orlando Bloom could guest star on "WWE Monday Night Raw".

Dogbert
laughing out loud

Best Buy is pretty feckin' gay... They always are sold out of the 1st season. They always tell me "We are expecting shipments soon" roll eyes (sarcastic) I am probally just going to buy it online....

ElectricBugaloo
I think that Season 2 was a lot better than Season 1

though i still want the Season 1 DVD

<<Solo>>
Is Wayne Brady Going to have to choke a biyatch?
Anyways who else saw this episode?

ElectricBugaloo
Best of season 2 episode tonight

ElectricBugaloo
The sketches that made the cut for Best of Season 2 Vol 1 (except Rick James):

Niggar Family
Samuel Jackson/Sam Adams
Jury Selection
Wayne Brady

Tex
The Wayne Brady sketch has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen on TV; ever! laughing out loudthumb uplaughing out loud

ElectricBugaloo
i think that was the best of the season--by far.

whatshisface
black bush was the best this season. along with lil jon.

ElectricBugaloo
1) Wayne Brady
2) Black Bush
3) Prince
4) Rick James

Dogbert
1. Wayne Brady
2. Rick James
3. Black Bush
4. Lil Jon

<<Solo>>
1.Wayne Brady
2.Rick James
3.Prince
4.Kneegh High High

LeAtHerRFace
its so damn funny. for the ppl that havent watched it, u gotta watch it. Ive only seen 3 episodes, and I love it!. Actually it was my favorite ever since the 1st one I watched. Im gonna get all of the seasons of dvd. Neways thanks for listening to my outburst big grin

forumcrew
hes in talks with newline to make a movie

trebgoD
I hope that season 3 does well. It has a lot to live up to; Season 2 was great.

wuTa
u dont get any funnier than the crackhead puppets....i'm fukin dyin man

forumcrew
season 3 will be great.. I can still watch his killing me softly stand up and die laughing he never gets old. But the movie is going to be Dave Chappelle's family history, hes going to play different family members at different points in history.. basicly it will be the time travel skit from his show but long..

ElectricBugaloo
he still doesn't have a contract for Season 3

Polly
I LOVE the Chapell show! So does everyone else at my school.. they so totally wore out the whole Lil John "WHAT" "OKAY" thing, they are STILL doing it to this day though

Polly
no NO!! He can't! Movies ALWAYS ruin things! Except in some cases.. but he still CAN'T! I won't allow it. no

forumcrew
are you serious? He has done movies before and they are great.. he prolly would not of gotten chappelles show if he didnt do movies.. ever hear of Half Baked or Blue Streak to name 2..? If he makes the movie it will be very funny.. he is also writing it himself.. what some of you might not know is chappelle show is new chappelle has been around a while and has always been funny

wuTa
one of his best skits was the hater of the year and there were showin pics of celebrities and he was hatin on them and when he saw rosie odonnel hes all " this ***** looks like shes the type that wears boxers with a dik hole" laughing out loud...i almost died laughin when he said that

The Force
Chapelle's show is hilarious laughing out loud

shake zula
chapelle's show in slow motion is even more hilarious...

wuTa
that is a good one....i'm dyin to see the new one wear he tooks the white kid from the suburbs to the ghetto....g-g-g-g-g goodbye

JediHDM
my favorite, well, one of my favorites, was the Wayne Brady episode...

I'm Wayne Brady, *****!!

Is Wayne Brady gonna hafta choke a *****?

Hawkfan23
Hey does anyone know the name of the song on "the mad real world" skit, the song plays towards the end of the skit when the white dude is turning in his keys..thanks!

shake zula
any word on the next season? is there even gonna be one?

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, during the Wayne Brady episode tehy said he signed for like 2 more seasons or something.

manjaro
haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love, I dont even want, none of the above, i wanna piss on you. yes i do, yes i wanna piss on you rock Happy Dance

manjaro
the illest episode has to be the one where tyrone Biggums won the fear factor challenge and he had to eat animal penis or something and he was all like "you know Joe Rogan, I have tasted penis before" That was classic dude. Even more than that Sam Jackson one. MMM, MMM, b**ch!!!

Arachnoidfreak
I love the one where he took a shit in slow-motion and the toilet exploded. HAHAHAHA

ElectricBugaloo
he hasn't signed on for anymore seasons yet, Comedy Central hasn't given him the money he wants yet

Best skit/show=Wayne Brady Show episode

A.marie
HAHAHAH Chappelle is hella funny. He was making fun of Lil' Jon.
That was hilarious. I like his show, I think it rocks and awesome.

wuTa
the jedi one was classic too....yoda was caught givin and doin cocaine with some kid

ATHFfreak111
Yeah man Chappelle is the funniest guy ever...he always comes up w/ original stuff and its always good...I'M RICK JAMES *****! laughing out loud

brewcrew1982
best chappelle show had to be the 1st episode!!
he played a black blind white supermicst. lol
soooooooo funnnyyyyyyy!!

angiel
the black bush was great...

bender1
other than the fact, the chapelle show is one of the greatest shows along with (Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama) it's really getting on my nerves I can't remember what the intro to the Chapelle Song is called..All the DJ plays is a beat, it's right when chapelle comes on stage..DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SONG!?

poptart
get done do you? laughing out loud

sooo funny i am so happy there are so many on here that love this show smile

angiel
does anybody have a piccy of the crackhead..? tyrone biggums, i think that's his name...

bardock
rick james wayne brady and the haters were the best. what can be said about that coat that hasnt already been said about afganistan.

poptart
it looks bombed out and DEPLETED!!!

i love that one too... i am a chappelle freak laughing

bardock
its a celebration bitches enjoy yourself.

Elektra_lover
Nick Cannons a *****. What r u gonna do ? Tell UR MOM IM CUSSIN IN THE HOUSE? SH!T.

Dogbert
Yea, that was halarious; then a few episodes later Nick Cannon adopted Dave's son.... it was so random and halarious

Elektra_lover
That was great when the girl wishes her **** went away
"He cant see you, but my BLACK ASS GOT 20/20"
"Caz your friends are b!tchs."
"Girl i am high on PCP(Or what ever he said) the question is how did you follow me"

BloomBabyGirl
il oved trading spouesses..im from the streets G G G G G UNIT! and street sports and bbal with prince

Elektra_lover
"The only thing that'll make my lifecomplete is when i turn ur face to a toilet seat."
RONFLMFAO

BloomBabyGirl
laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>