HAPPY BIRTHDAY Orlando Bloom!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
TODAY JANUARY 13 is Orlando Blooms birthday!!!!!!!!

Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Tolkiengirl
Yes i do agree, Happy Birthday Orli, however, do you really think there is a possibilty that he will actually read this gesture???who am i kidding, i just got back from an Orlando fan B'Day party...yeah i know pathetic, but true.

Punker69
lol

OrliNElijahsGrl
whooo hoooooooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORLANDO BLOOM! HES 27!!! My baby is getting old on me!!!!!

i hope he spent it with the ones he loves most!

*blows tons and tons of orli kisses*

WOOOOOOO

Alar
Hahahahahahaha. u guys r v cute! *blows twice as many kisses Orliz way than OrliNElijahsGrl* i wonder wot his little celebrity friends got him 4 his bday, and how come no1 posted that it was his bday till 9:30pm?? ohhhhh, r u guys on a diff time frame 2 us? that wud explain *mumbles incoherently to self*

Alar
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
GO ON U LITTLE DANCIN BANANAZ!!! DANCE 4 ORLI!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
*blows more and more and more and more orli kisses*

LegolasIsMyMan
i went around school sayin' my husbands 27 today*which isnt' today* and all that, they were like OMG "the elf" again... I was like HECK yes the elf!

fini
MOVE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is a section for this and it is not HERE.

Kitoky
Can't we just have one thread about Orli? ^-^;;

LegolasIsMyMan
Oh no we can't!!!!

sauron
yes kit what are you thinking,,,,only ONE thread about orli...kmcs not used to it the system would crash the world would implode the universe would vanish stick out tongue

good-day legolasismyman how did you fare at last nights party thread

Ariadne
My school has birthdays on the TV announcements, and they had Orlando's. We couldn't really decide where that would be on the cool/pathetic scale, but when you think about the fact that he's the only celeb they're done it's pretty sad.

*Danii*
HE IS 27!!!! Thats older than I thought.(sorry I'm a bit slow!) He's just so damn good looking that you don't think about how old he is.

And you have TV announcements at your school!! Thats so cool, I doubt our principals ever heard of tv.

Ariadne
Yeah, there's a channel at school with stuff like club meetings, reminders, annoucements, birthdays and stuff. It's a lot better than listening to them say it all over the PA.

*Danii*
OUR PRINCIPAL CANCELLED OUR PA!!!!!!!!!(He is soooo sad)
Scotland is sooooo rubbish, we don't have
1. Cheerleading
2. Proms
3. TV announcements
4. Anything else that would be remotely cool!
But we do have this cool little shop down the street from our school which has anything to do with TLOTR.

iluvdaelf
I know this is late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ORLANDO damn he's so hott

Kitoky
UH HUH oh yeah he's a hottie, have you seen his abs? they're so damn hott, and his face is so cute, who could ask for more? and you what?!?! HE'S SO DAMN HOTT!!

OK, NOW THAT WE'VE GOTTEN THAT OUTTA OUR SYSTEM....COULD Y'KNOW?!?! close it down!?/!

*is tired of the endless boring chatter*

love_orlando
Happy Birthday Orlando big grin I hope you have a great birthday

Your #1 fan
Esther stick out tongue

MC John 117
Ugh....please close this thread Raz.....

Suzuka
Wait, I read on TOR.net that he's 28...whatever, doesn't really matter. Hehe, it's funny having two or more people saying "I'm your number one fan" >.>

Raz
Please use this forum: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.