Does anyone have some pics from TTT special edition??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elvinarrow
Any? i want to see

Lord_Andres
I have all the pics you need, just name witch one you would like, and I'l post them

Elvinarrow
um the part when Eowen or something gives the stew to aragorn

Discos
that was quite amusing, a bit clumsy how he tries to pour it out and ends up burning himself........I would of had the stew

Discos
Lord Andres, where do you get all your pics from, if you do not want to divouge the info with anyone just PM, if not then thats ok too.,

I use google image search but it can be poor at times.

Discos - got any of the eagles at the black gate?

Camellia
http://www.framecaplib.com/lotrlib.htm

I think that's the right one, not sure for definite whether it has what you want though....sorry

Lord_Andres
I take'em my self, got a program that dose that big grin no sorry I don't have any eagles from the black gate, only from FOTR they are in the Eagle thread wink so I can give you all the pics you need from FOTR and TTT big grin you just name it anyway here are the pics Elvinarrow requsted

Lord_Andres

Lord_Andres

Lord_Andres
and besides my pics got better quallity then those in Camellia's link big grin

Lord_Andres

Lord_Andres

Lord_Andres

Lord_Andres

Lord_Andres

Lord_Andres

Lord_Andres

Lord_Andres

Lord_Andres

Lord_Andres
and this one smile

tsukasa13
I have the version anyway but I haven't been able to download them yet. I'll get them up as soon as possible.

Elvinarrow
thanks! if there's more can you show me more?

Lord_Andres
more of what, the stue scene? or some other scene from the extended edition?

Elvinarrow
other scenes

Lord_Andres
I have alot more, I'm so tired right now, I'l make a tread tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.