Best Bad guy death scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SCRUM
what do you think are the best death scenes in movies

my favorite's

Tommorow Never Dies- when elliot gets sucked into the giant drill
The mask of zorrow- this guy gets dragged off a clif by a cart full of gold, and then lands on another bad guy who has been stabbed.

BEST: goldeneye - trevelyan

i'm a huge fan of double deaths (when the dad guy is fatally wounded, but still alive and then he's killed agian, normally crushed under a falling building, or sill in a base/vehicle when it explode's)
i'ts also cool when a bad guy killed(shot to peices, impailed) but still tries to kill the good guy and then is killed again.

i made a little movie in my head, and i'm going to make it on comp/film with homemove camera, and this is how the bad guys die

Main: stabbed through by a sword, then gets electrocuted, but his arms and head are alive, and then falls into acid and dies.

Sidekick: falls onto a conveyor belt in a lumber factory (giant saw fets him)

sidekick: catapulted by his genitals from ship onto a coral reef, then eaten by various fish.

Lil Seraph
dats funni i make up crap like dat 2

Lil Seraph
Bad guy gets shot in chest misses heart and stays in lungs, he staggers back off the side of the building, falls gets smacked in the face with one of those pole that hang out of the side of the building, falls lands into the back of a taxi the taxi gets into a crash with a semi-trailer in an intersection, gets flung into a cement mixer mixing and gets poured down into a construction site where he finally gets buried alive in dirt and metal.

Fire
bad guys should die as easy as normal ppl, just be very smart to not get captured and killed till the end

SCRUM
i like it better when the bad guy lingers more, because they deserve it.

like if they fall onto a converyot belt leading into a brick grinder and then screm for a while, and then are ground up.

speaking of which, are there any machines in real life that haveconveyor belts ending in huge chopper/grinder thingys.

minnie
Pirates of the Caribbean, I'm not sure if it's really a death, but when Orlando Bloom stabs one of the cursed pirates, and then looks down, and there's 2 more on the sword! I just thought was funny! smile smile Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance angel

amity75
In Robocop when Paul McCranes character falls into the vat of acid then gets hit by the car and splashes all over the windscreen.

lederuvdapac
tony montana

SharkmanSIX
Hi, Im new, best bad guy death scene is Alien Resurrection when the guys chest is about to burst and he starts running at the bad guy with the gun, the bad guy shoots him over and over but he keeps coming, then the guy with the stomach pain throws the bad guy to the floor and lifts Badguys head to his stomach and the thing bursts out of his stomach and goes through Mr. Badmans head! Who saw that one coming!

AliasNeo15
lol, ya, kinda random

sentinelrv
I just watched the mask of zorro the other day and saw when the general guy got stabbed by a sword, then got smashed down into the ground by a ton of gold bricks, and then got blown up. Ouch!!! I think that is the scene that hurt the most.

The best death scene is Darth Vader.

xeous
Stewie should kill his mom like that in a Family Guy episode...

Lil Seraph
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.