If I was a 20th Century Fox exec...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestat
I'd be pretty pi**ed off with George Lucas, I mean he's had 20 friggin years to work out the prequel trilogy story but no. He still hasnt figured out what happens in Ep III yet!

Raz
Lestat, chill. Theres no need to be so angry.

Lucas does know whats going to happen in Ep3, just not exactly, because he hasn't written the script yet.

Also Lucas doesn't work for 20th Century Fox, they just distribute the films. LucasFilm, owned by Lucas himself, make and produce the films.

queeq
Yes, he just piecing together how the story works best. That's all.

Besides all of know what will happen: Anakin will marry, fall to the Darkside, the Jedi get killed, Padme gets pregnant, the Empire wins with the aid of Vader. ANd then the OT starts.

finti
Pretty much the story yeah.
Dont go knocking Rambo, you aint seen Rocky IV.smile

queeq
Yes I have. Hehehehehe. Bweeeeerk.

koreanknight
who r u to say that about george lucas?!!?!

he can go as slow or fast he wants to

and 1st of all uve never made a movie in ur lyfe so u have no clue how hard it is
it takes tyme
and wut u cant wait a few more yrs?

jedi212guy
Koreanknight, calm down. Lestat made a little mistake. Don't kill him for it. He's just anxious to know about Epi. III. Unfortunately, we all have to wait for at least another year before GL says ANYTHING about Epi. III. So sad...

Gundark
And..I would like to point out, George usually doesn't even finish the final script until a week or so before principal filming begins. He's always ready in time..he's got a perfect track record. Take a chill pill, man ! smile

finti
KK is this kind of time saving language or what?smile

queeq
KK, chill dude. What's the excitement? Lestat's an okay guy, he's just an eager fan.

Lestat
Awww KK wos up? Is your nappy chafeing again? Or did mummy leave you alone at playschool?

finti
Just curious Lestat is that Interview with a Vampire?
Bear with this sidetrack.

Gundark
Yes, don't want to go off topic in this forum, but I'm curious too about your name, Lestat. smile

koreanknight
ok guys maybe i was outa line
but still that was such a disrepectfull thing to say of gl

also lestat

shut ur mouth and dont say anything bout my mom
juss cuz u dont have one dont pick on mine

go suck on a stick

stoopid man whore

finti
You were out of line? You imagine your kind of in bounce with the last statement?
Real mature KK

koreanknight
k thats nice finti

maybe u should shut up

ok? i wasnt saying thaT atuff to so mind ur own buisness
and ur quote is either wrong or stoopid
its suppose to be
its unavoidable IT IS YOUR DESTINY
and if u meant to make that mistake

ur a @#%$

o and btw

im 14 yrs old and usually ppl my age or purdy immature

finti
It shows.

Ushgarak
Um... ok, let's just take a few steps back on this one... no need for further unpleasantness, I think.

A person' sig is technically his business... Finti has made a slight adjustment to his line, that's fine, really. I mean, I could go on at queeq for his sacrilege of Python in his line...

In any case, it's probably not a good idea to get personal. Lestat did go harshly on GL, to be sure, but the world is full of people with millions of opinions, and while he isn't actually gathering a crowd to lynch the man he can say what he likes... yell at him in private. I mean, I've seen posts that have made me want to wrench a person's head off (less in this forum), but once I've yelled at the screen a few times, I just try and demolish his argument instrad... this gets me into stupid and petty discussions sometimes, but it's probably better than abuse ebcause then it all gets unpleasant like this has.

Anyhow, let's not worry about it any more.

queeq
Sacrilige? My "wet pussycat" line? I'd call that an ode to Python. Now you want to get mean here, Ush, I can take you man. Put 'm up, PUT 'M UP!!! I'll kick your butt dude, big time.

laughing out loud

KK, exquiiiise me but I think you're taking this way to serious man. And I would kindly ask you to refrain from such agressive language. There's no need for it. No one means any harm. Acting like that has been know to get people banned. No one wants that.

Ushgarak
Yeah, queeq? Yeah? Yeah?

(Hides).

Anyhow, if I was a Fox exec, I'd be saying "bloody hell, thanks for all the good publicity, GL. And for using our new studios..."

queeq
Good for you, Ush. laughing out loud

koreanknight
ok guys

lets see whose fault this all really is

LESTAT!!!!! lets put this all behind us and juss blame
LESTAT!!!!

queeq
Chill, KK, chill. Lestat's OK, you're OK. No fighting please. We tease each other a bit, no need to get upset. No one means any harm. Do we?

finti
Not yetsmile

Lestat
I wouldnt waste my time with a "yo momma" joke KK...there's no need...........

Get over yourself and look at the time...teletubbies is on..and your missing it!

queeq
OK, Lestat. No need to encourage him. I'm in charge of the Chaos around here. laughing out loud

Raz
Closing topic, as theres not much left to say...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.