Tators!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
go Mr Sam and his Tators! laughing

rock on Fat Boy rock

Discos
lol OI that is my favourite quote from the film - when smeagol says it though. I have started to mention this many times on the forum this past week...

Aurora
PO-TA-TOS shifty

Exa
big grin
Yeah go taters...

(by the way, what is the point of this thread?)

cermiestar
aw.........i love sam!

Smodden
i don't realy think it has a point(the thread), its just a place to talk about potatoes

anyway who likes Potatoes? Baked potato? Sweet Potato? or Fries?

i like baked. but i also like 'em boiled mashed or in a stew.

Aurora
I;m not allowed to eat taters, but I loved them mashed and baked. UMMMMM potatos.......................

Pirate_Girly
This is a waste of a good thread

Exa
big grin

I LOVE potatoes... in all forms...

sauron
potatoes are great

irish potatoe famine at one time you know, dreadful luck but im in england where potatoes are all over lol mash em boil em chip em stick them in stews roast them...... the ultimate food big grin

Laviera_j
me too....mmmm....

hobbit_lover
mad mad mad mad mad mad mad i can't beleive you just said fat boy hes not that fat fat hes not even fat hes chubby and its cute don't make fun of my hobbit!

Alar
Oh hunni i dont think they meant it that way roll eyes (sarcastic) smart bunny

Discos
lol, I was alos going to post about the so called point of this thread but I got chucked off as it was time to leave the school computers.

sauron
sam: i cant carry IT mr frodo but i can carry you
frodo: its a good job IM the ring-bearer then
sam:?????

samIam
I LOVE THAT LINE ...OBVIOUSLY!!! SAM ROCKs FOREVER ( and hes not fat!!) Every time I have potatoes at my house I say the whole line .. my family hates it !!!

Discos
once during studfy leave someone asked for a baked potatoe before an exam in the canteen and I shouted the line out and my friend slapped me and didnt even share the potatoe with me sad

Discos - no Iy friend is fat,

Smodden
um hate to tell you this everyone but Sam is fat gollum says so many times (i guess all the potatos)lol he's fat in the books too,

now if ur talkin bout sean astin i heard they got him a personal trainer to take off all the fat he had to put on for the movie.

i'm in the restraunt biz & we serve lots of em theyre a hit where i live.

Kitoky
Sean and Sam - love' em both. Great personalities, quite similar in some ways.

Korri
thats what Gollum calls him!

i think he is kewl!

Kitoky
It's amazing how he's the safety worry-wart and he's the one that get's hurt out of the four hobbits.

Aurora
ironical! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.