music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
does anybody know where I canget free piano sheet music for potc cos I doubt there will be music books like lotr.

beaujay1
omg!!! i wanted the piano sheet music too!!! but i play the violin so id play the top part, you know??? i think you can go to google and just look under "Pirates of the Caribbean sheet music"

beaujay1
oh, i dunno if its free......

Caribbean_Chick
then put free in there too.. search for 'free POTC sheet music' that should workyesyes

orlandoOYEA
Yea thats what i did for flute and a ton of stuff popped up. You have to pay fro most of it though. Also sometimes they have it at local music shops. i found LOTR once at a second hand music shop smile

Lyn
I found Attack Of the Clones sheet music at a local store. I think you can order them too.

enya
ahh that would be well cool to play- but i coldnt play it even if i did have it because i cant play any instrument that well- shame but at least i have the soundtrack- which rules

stedan82
the soundtrack is the coolest.....it borders up there with the LOTR soudtrack but I don't know........

enya
its a tough choice but i pick the LOTR soundtrack because it has much more of a variety of emotions and it makes me cry ( yes i know sad!)

but the pirates soundtrack still rules

JackieSparrow
I just bought the soundtrack yesterday me and my friend were listening to it and fighting about what part each song is. we have no lives.

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Okay, yea, the sheet music to POTC isn't free cuz my sister had to by it for a different movie, but this one MAY be different, but it might not cost THAT much.... I LOVE THE MUSIC TO THE MOVIE!

Becca~

TheDreamIsOver
I found Pirates Sheet music...I found it in a local Band store....Didnt get it considering i dont play an instrument

enya
me and my sister were doing that cos its confusing cos the music doesnt go in order

aniron
I've bought the piano book at www.amazon.co.uk it is really good, quite cheap 10.00 all together with delivery.
I'm listning to my friends potc soundtrack at the moment cant wait to get one myself.

Caribbean_Chick
is the soundtrack good? Because I was going to get it but then I read the titles of the song.. they're really weird.. so I got ROTK instead.. STEWARD OF GONDORlovelove (Pippin's Song)

bLooMiLiCioUs
the POTC soundtack ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooo much percussionhappy
laughing out loud duh that'll make me happy - i'm a percussionist myself!!!!!laughing out loud

Caribbean_Chick
are you.. cool.. I'm going to buy it as soon I actually have money to spendstick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue

Unholy_Cheese
Im not, boooooooring!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.