Best Kill by Michael Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.D. Skinner
Okay here is is...8 movies to work with...

Who did you enjoy most seeing killed by Michael Myers ? He has used a few different tactics...

My fav was in Halloween 2 when he cranked up the heat to the muscle relaxer ( Jacuzzi ) and then drowned/burned the nurse ( I can't remember her name ) with her skin falling off !

In addition, does anyone truly know how many victims he has under his belt, and in what relation does he compare to our other big screen vilians : Freddy Kruger, Jason Vorhees ?

Michael Myers 1
ok my favorite kills was when he puts the blanket over his head (creepy) then strangles the girl to death in Halloween.

and i think hes killed around 75-80 peeps

samhain
The blanket death or the one where he strangles the girl in the car in the original.

Michael Myers 1
wait i take back about the kill i said i think the coolest one is when he makes that guys head explode in H6

Lord Soth
My favorite was the one w/ the Jacuzzi too

Lord_Andres
I love the death scene in part4 when these two people are having sex and he staps this thing don't know whats it is called, trough them bouth or in part6 when he kills Jamie

Michael Myers 1
yea that was sweet

SlipknoT
I think its a cickle or something like that

LeAtHerRFace
Michael Myers body count is: 66
Jason Voorhees body count is: 87+the jasonvsfreddy movie so it wud be 92.
Freddy? forget him, his a child moooolestaaa!!!!.

DeNiro
im sorry but in the dvd of freddy vs jason it says jason body count is upward to 250 i am going to research the topic right now brb

stinkfist462
lol.. you do that D

A.D. Skinner
I did a little investigating on my own...and here is what I have found for Michael Myers body count:

5 deaths in Halloween
9 deaths in Halloween 2
19 deaths in Halloween 4: The Return Of Michael Myers
12 deaths in Halloween 5: The Revenge of Micheal Myers
12 deaths in Halloween 6: The Curse Of Michael Myers
6 deaths in Halloween: H20
11 deaths in Halloween: Resurrection

Total body count for Michael Myers is 74 ( and counting )

A.D. Skinner
Here is what I have found for Jason Voorhees

9 deaths in Friday the 13th Part 2
12 deaths in Friday the 13th Part 3
13 deaths in Friday the 13th Part 4: The Final Chapter
22 deaths in Friday the 13th Part 5: A New Beginning
16 deaths in Friday the 13th Part 6: Jason Lives
15 deaths in Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood
17 deaths in Friday the 13th Part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan
20 deaths in Jason Goes to Hell
26 deaths in Jason X
17 deaths in Freddy Vs. Jason

Total body count for Jason Voorhees is 167

A.D. Skinner
And as to not leave anyone out...here is what I have found for Freddy Krueger

4 deaths in Nightmare On Elm Street
7 deaths in Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge
9 deaths in Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
4 deaths in Nightmare On Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
5 deaths in Nightmare On Elm Street 5: The Dream Child
3 deaths in Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
4 deaths in New Nightmare
3 deaths in Freddy Vs. Jason

Total body count for Freddy Krueger is 39

SilverFighter
So far I gotta agree with the Jacuzzi scene in Halloween 2. Thats the best kill. Funny in Jason X an almost similar scene happens with the nurse chick getting her face dump in that icing chemical. So who copy who? wink

A.D. Skinner
One of my other favorite kills is in Halloween 5 when Michael kills poor Samantha ( Tamara Glynn ). As she is getting busy with her boyfriend in the barn...Michael impales them both with a pitchfork ! Oh yeah !

She did look very nice in that red devil's costume though...such a shame.

Lord_Andres
oh was it part5? hmmm ya your probobly right, hehe thats one of my fav death scene big grin

A.D. Skinner
And just on a side note...Tamara Glynn the actress that played that lil devil has no other credits to her name, except for a very small role in the TV show Growing Pains.

Michael Myers 1
sweet facts man big grin

A.D. Skinner
No prob man...

I will stand and defend the man Michael Myers any time ! lol.

kRaZy KoRrEe
Sweeeeet cool

A.D. Skinner
For those that seem to think Michael Myers only uses a knife...

kRaZy KoRrEe
that mofo uses everything dont he roll eyes (sarcastic)

Michael Myers 1
i used to have a pic with him shving a needle in this girls eye or w/e

A.D. Skinner
Too bad you still don't have that pic MM1. I went to a few sites to see if I could track it down...but didn't have much luck.

Michael Myers 1
ill find it

Dogbert
page isn't aviable no

hey! u edited out the site!

Michael Myers 1
lol i know i edited it big grin ill find it u see

Michael Myers 1
WHOS UR DADDY! Part one http://www.hecamehome.com/images/Halloween2/H2-33.JPG Part 2http://www.hecamehome.com/images/Halloween2/H2-34.JPG

A.D. Skinner
Hell Yeah ! That is awesome ! Great pic MM1

Michael Myers 1
thanks ill get more kill picks and hsow them here

Michael Myers 1
http://www.hecamehome.com/series/Halloween1/images/40.jpg

Michael Myers 1
http://www.hecamehome.com/images/Halloween4/H4-39.JPG

Michael Myers 1
http://www.hecamehome.com/images/Halloween6/15.jpg

Michael Myers 1
http://www.hecamehome.com/images/Halloween6/7.jpg ????????????????????????????

Michael Myers 1
lol http://www.hecamehome.com/images/Halloween6/43.jpg

Michael Myers 1
sick http://www.hecamehome.com/images/Halloween8/53.jpg

Michael Myers 1
this is for all the people that wanted to know who got decapitated in H20 .....http://www.hecamehome.com/images/Halloween8/6.jpg

Lord Soth
Awesome pics

Michael Myers 1
thnaks finally some1 replied

h0ck3yh0rr0r
very very good pics smile

Michael Myers 1
thanks big grin

A.D. Skinner
Awesome pics MM1 !

I had to explain just this past weekend that Michael Myers did not die at the end of H20. It is hard to speak to someone that has not seen the full series of film...specifically Resurrection in which it is all explained how Michael avoided death.

Michael Myers 1
Yea you should read the H9 script or i think its the H9 script it rox!

A.D. Skinner
I will go check it out...Thanx !

Michael Myers 1
Yea but the endings sad i hope the endings not true sad

Myers Kicks Ass
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Here is what I have found for Jason Voorhees

9 deaths in Friday the 13th Part 2
12 deaths in Friday the 13th Part 3
13 deaths in Friday the 13th Part 4: The Final Chapter
22 deaths in Friday the 13th Part 5: A New Beginning
16 deaths in Friday the 13th Part 6: Jason Lives
15 deaths in Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood
17 deaths in Friday the 13th Part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan
20 deaths in Jason Goes to Hell
26 deaths in Jason X
17 deaths in Freddy Vs. Jason

Total body count for Jason Voorhees is 167
jason wasn't the killer in part 5

redcaped
Miky is an innocent boy. Leave him alone!

cropsy_is_god
Michael Myers best killing is in the curse when he kills the nurse at the start

LizzyT123
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
Michael Myers best killing is in the curse when he kills the nurse at the start

Yeah! I think I'm thinkin the same thing. This is one I always remember....Like, he's shoving her head into a hot tub of like, boiling water, and her face is all green and melty ish....ewww! smile

jayy
When he finally killed Jamie Lee Curtis. Hands down the best kill.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

michael myers7
Michael has killed 95 people because halloween 3 did not count. so that was 20 kills he did not get. Michael was not in Halloween.

LizzyT123
um, I'd have to say I liked how in the second one I think, he kept pushing this nurse's face into a like, vat of hot water, until.......yeah

circut_shortage
Jamie's death impaled on farm machines, and Sarah's death in (H20) The elevator falls and she is stabed like a bunch a times and hung on a light fixture.

NOTE::Tamara Glynn was slashed by a sickel. nOt impaled she gets up and is slashed. I am 15 and I know that!

Vampire_eyes
Feddy was not a child molesta he was a Child murder. Watch the movies and you will see. They never once called him that, the only things they ever said about him was, 1: He is Amanda Kruger child, 2: He is the Bastard son of 1000 maniacs. 3: He was a child murder. 4: HE killed his wife wile his daughter watched. 5: He has olny one child. 6: And a bunch of local parents burned him alive. I know more about freddy than most people. Hell I have been a nightmare child since I was 2. I am now 22. I have known every line of the first One Since I was 3. And I know every line to every other nightmare movie. Anyway this is about Michael, not freddy. I think the best Kill he ever has done, is when he killed Laurie. Hell that is what we have all been wanting to see. Sorry to everone who has read me going on about Freddy. I just think if you want to trash something you should know what the hell you are talking about.

Impediment
My favorite kill is from the first movie, when he jumps out of the kitchen pantry and lifts homedude off the floor and pins him to the wall with a butcher's knife. After dude dies, Michael looks quizzically at his kill, tilting his head from side to side as if a dog trying to comprehend.

xblanex
I like when he has the sheet on

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Vampire_eyes
Feddy was not a child molesta he was a Child murder. Watch the movies and you will see. They never once called him that, the only things they ever said about him was, 1: He is Amanda Kruger child, 2: He is the Bastard son of 1000 maniacs. 3: He was a child murder. 4: HE killed his wife wile his daughter watched. 5: He has olny one child. 6: And a bunch of local parents burned him alive. I know more about freddy than most people. Hell I have been a nightmare child since I was 2. I am now 22. I have known every line of the first One Since I was 3. And I know every line to every other nightmare movie. Anyway this is about Michael, not freddy. I think the best Kill he ever has done, is when he killed Laurie. Hell that is what we have all been wanting to see. Sorry to everone who has read me going on about Freddy. I just think if you want to trash something you should know what the hell you are talking about. I know what you mean. I grew up with the doll, the plastic glove, and even the cards. The movies can be cited like second nature in my family.

As far as Michaels kills. The scene in Halloween four when he sticks his hand in the truck and sticks his fingers in the drivers neck and rips them back to the point where half the neck itsnt connected to the body.

Hemorage
This not actuall a kill but my favorite scene from the Halloween movies is the one where Laurie in part one sends the kids to get help while she collapses in the doorway of the bedroom. Over her shoulder you see Michael sit up and his head turns, almost robotically, to look at her. What a great scene and it still gives me the wiggins!! sad

Insomniatric
Best kill was in H4 when he shoved his thumb through the guy's skull into his brains.

travisbickle
Originally posted by Vampire_eyes
Feddy was not a child molesta he was a Child murder. Watch the movies and you will see. They never once called him that, the only things they ever said about him was, 1: He is Amanda Kruger child, 2: He is the Bastard son of 1000 maniacs. 3: He was a child murder. 4: HE killed his wife wile his daughter watched. 5: He has olny one child. 6: And a bunch of local parents burned him alive. I know more about freddy than most people. Hell I have been a nightmare child since I was 2. I am now 22. I have known every line of the first One Since I was 3. And I know every line to every other nightmare movie. Anyway this is about Michael, not freddy. I think the best Kill he ever has done, is when he killed Laurie. Hell that is what we have all been wanting to see. Sorry to everone who has read me going on about Freddy. I just think if you want to trash something you should know what the hell you are talking about.

FYI Freddy Krueger was most definetely a child molester, it is hinted upon in early films, but if you want definitive proof, go to youtube-look up Mark Kermode:The history of slasher movies, part 3/5 at 8:16, the writer/director Wes Craven will prove you wrong, you mustve missed something in your 20 years of fandom

i wouldve posted the link, but because i'm new to this forum they thought i might be spamming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.