What's your favorite sword?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
I like all of the sword but I'd have to say Narsil was better and stronger but more heavier.

cgtuna21
also it's what you liked in the movie that looked really cool looken

Smodden
i liked theoden's sword -what was the name? it looked cool

Lord_Andres
my fav from the movie was the Narsil, it's got the perfect handel and it's got a good size too big grin

Kitoky
I have to note that the Nazguls have no name for their sword, the Morgul Blade in which they spoke of in FotR was like a long dagger not their sword.

Nazgul's sword love

Lord_Andres

orlandoOYEA
Nazguls because it is so powerful. It doesnt just cut you, it does so much more HOW COOL

kalantiaw
i like Er-Murazor's sword, the one he used in return of the king... it's different from the ones the other nazguls have... it was a clos call between that and the Anduril, cause of it, Aragorn commanded the dead army... how cool is that cool ...

Lord_Andres
one very hard strike too that thin blade and It'l break in two

Kitoky
Murazor's weapon was a mace...I didn't see a sword no

nazgulinthedark
ringwraith swords...

Smodden
here goes the endless debate over wraith swords....

Kitoky
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO PICK FIGHTS HUH? I WAS MERELY VOICING MY FAVORITE SWORD AND SHOWING A PICTURE ABOUT IT. I hardly could say a few things about Anduril too but I refuse to sink down to your level.

*huffs*

And I'll tell you this now! You always seem to make me wanna burp!

Lord_Andres
chill down, that was just my oppinion

Kitoky
*huffs*

BOPRecruit 16
the design of the mortal blade and hadhafang was pretty cool. esp. arwen's sword because of the elvisn inscription on the blade and the smoothness of the design, shape and no ring base thing near the part where you hold the sword.

IcepicK
Only this words.This threat is ............

Exa

Jade_Eyes
Can yo guys post picas to these swords you mention. I can't see them in my head.
I remember realy liking the swords used by the elves in the first battle and at helms deep.

Exa
Legolas' Knives

Exa
Aragorns Lorien-knife

Exa
Aragorn's Ranger sword

Exa
Here's Hadhafang

Exa
Nazgul sword

sauron
nazguls swords are morgul blades not mortal big grin well some are stick out tongue

my favourite would have to be merys sword from the barrow downs big grin

i would NOT want sting as it glows when orcs/goblins are near....if your hiding in mordor and a patrol of orcs comes past, you dont want some giant torch to shine al over do you

Lady Ellie
You're right about that.

Exa
Witchy's Sword

Lady Ellie
YEEAAH!!! LOVE THAT ONE! ( LOVE WITCHY!!)

Exa
Witchy's sword

sauron
lol exa ur pc is at it again stick out tongue

Exa
Yes, him again. You see? He started to post the pictures I first wanted to post but then didnt as somebody else had already posted a witchy-post... messed

SilverFighter
Whoa!! I thought it was only me who voted for the sting sword!!

Exa
Here's Hadhafang

Exa

Exa
*deleted*

enya
i like the sting sword, it glowd up and everything and the inscriptions were pretty

Aurora
As much as I luv Witchy, I have to say that I voted for Merry.

azszhz
Merrys blade is awesome
but the Nazguls sword looks so cool man i wish i had one

kalantiaw
he has one... the handle is a bit different from the others... or is every sword unique confused ... anyways, i'm pretty sure Er-Murazor has one... every king in that movie had a sword,so i'm pretty sure it's there...

samIam
I have always love glamdring ever since the hobbit !!! I thought it was the best !!!

cgtuna21
all of them are awesome so it doesnt really matter

pip-foot
yeah, i agree, but i like pip's sword. the one he used to kill that orc. it was ne of my fav parts of the movie! lol.

Corlindel
None. A double-handed Noldor sword. smile stick out tongue

HannaBananabal
I voted for Hadhafang, that is one cool blade... I have the Sting, and I want Hadhafang...

mors823
It seems that those swords are designed for jabbing, rather than slashing. A thin blade is easier to thrust into someone, since their is a small point.
Large swords might be more powerful, but if the wielder isn't careful, he could expose part of himself to a quick jab from a small sword.
My favorite swords are Legolas twin swords since while one sword parries an enemies attack, the other one goes in for the kill.

As you can tell, I like weapons. They don't cause pain, chemical signals from your nerves cause pain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.