What exactly are all the killers in movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ill try my best to least them starting with the best horror killers to the worst and when i say worst or best i dont mean coolest or most know i mean most powerful and indestrucktable.

1. Pinhead- lackdog of Satin, he is in alot of control in hell and controls the gateway leading to hell. Powers. chains coming from ne direction from ne place that attacht to you and rip you apart. He has cybnotes under his powe to come after you. He has never been killed because he cant be killed he can only be sent back to hell. Weaknesses- None choice of wapeon chains and toture methods

2. Freddy Krueger- his a demond of some sort we find this out in Freddy vs. Jason when he gets very pissed and shows his true look which is some sort of demond with sharp teeth pointy ears and very dark red and more badly burned skin. Powers are he controsl the dream world and can do ne thing he wants in it. He cant die because he gets revived by childrens fear and comes back in your dreams. and is very smart
Weaknesses- he toys around to much with victims which gives them an opening to strike, and when brought back into the dream world he looses his powers and treanghts and all he has is his glove. choice of wepon a homemade glove with four knives for fingers

3. Jason- he is some sort of posessed man seeking out revenge for the death of him and his mother. He can be classified as a "super zombie" but zombie more are out to eat brans and are brought back because of radiation or other methods. also zombies can be killed easily jason can not. weaknesses- water and being very dumb. Choice of wepon machette

4. Micheal Meyers- is a posessed human with super human streanght can teleport in his own way. his weaknesses are getting slowed down by guns shots or kinves or ne thing else but he will always come back. choice of wepon butcher knife.

ok you guys list some and correct me if u think im wrong in something

Freddy_vs_Jason
1.Jason voorhees: disfigured at the face and was born with an advanced healing factor much like wolverine, he actually did not get his hockey mask untill friday 13 part 3.he is quick and deadily with his machete,every time he is killed he comes back stronger.he was killed for good in "jason goes to hell:the final friday" but was resurrected by freddy krueger in freddy vs jason

2.freddy krueger:revived and impowered by the fear of him, he is power-less in the real world but can do ne fing in the dream world,he was eventualy killed for good in "freddy's dead:the final nightmare" by his daughter maggie,but came back in freddy vs. jason

3.mike myesstick out tongueerhaps one of the crapiest horror icons ever, but is in-vanruable to pain, he uses a small and stupid kitchen knife.was burned but bulshitly came back in halloween ressurection

stinkfist462
laughing

DeNiro
Umm actully jason died the last time by falling into the earths atmosphere in Jason X then he was broguth back to life by freddy in freddy vs. jason.

and we will see another halloween movie because at the end of ressurection you see Meyers eyes open.

but the true meaning of the thread is this i wanted to see what u thought the killer actully was like is freddy a demond is jason a zombie or is he possesed i would like u to post ur veiws on that mostly and add anything else you want

stinkfist462
leatherface - a weird demented retarded child who cuts off peoples faces to cover up his own face ...

DeNiro
leatherface- is part of a canabilistic family that kills so his father can make chili or other meat products that he sells. His powers are incrediable strenaght he has a father and a brother to help him get his victims. wears a mask made of human skin. and his wepon is a chainsaw or sledge hammer. weaknesses are he is incrediably stupid has a childs "mantality" he cant recovery from pain becasue he is actully human unlike most killers which backfire said makes him unique. and he can be fooled easily

stinkfist462
yeah .. he is a real retarded human .. most likely of all the killers of all .. i think ..

DeNiro
he is retarded to a point just like jason is handicapped physically and mentally

stinkfist462
yeah .. leather face is jus uhh .... slow

DeNiro
he still is one of my all time favorite killers my 4 are
Pinhead
Freddy
Jason
leatherface

stinkfist462
miines are
Freddy
Freddy
Freddy
Leatherface

DeNiro
mt favorite killers that are mortal are

Otis from house of a thousand corpses
Otis from henry a portrait of a serial killer
Henry from ^
and Jack campbell from the shining

stinkfist462
leatherface
jack cambell
jack dwason .... yes the dude from titanic .. he is a horror nigth mare and he scares me ...

DeNiro
i like the profile u got there stinkfist u have a very exciting life of jerking off stick out tongue

stinkfist462
yes big grin yes big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
um denior, f v j is set b4 jason x , it has 2 be, jason x screws up the whole jason and fredy timeline

Freddy_vs_Jason
um deniro, f v j is set b4 jason x , it has 2 be, jason x screws up the whole jason and freddy timeline

DeNiro
omg jerking off that is so funny it reminds me of the scene when jason cuts off freddys arms and he is yelling in pain then gets up and boom his arms come back and he makes a fist and makes the jerk off motion then starts kickin jasons ass

stinkfist462
i know .. jx should not have been made ..i personaly dont hink it should have ... it sucked.

stinkfist462
D >>> laughing laughing laughing

DeNiro
laughing out loud

and F v J jason X came before F v J i saw it on dvd before i saw F v J in august in the theater. and Jason x did suck as u said stinkfist but still it had some good boobie shots yes

stinkfist462
yes .. and some funny shots .. he was whacking that one girl with the other girl in the sleeping bag .. laughing

Mordecai
DeNiro> When movies come out mean nothing, jason x is set further in the future than f v j.

I don't think Pinhead works for "the devil" or anything like that, Pinhead points out many a time that he is everything that is evil, he is like physical manifestation of evil, he is simply trapped in a box, with several others that he has tortured, he is basically a slave to the box, which symbolizes hell., but there is no devil. (as far as hellraiser is concerned)

LeAtHerRFace
Actually when they were interviewing the actor of Jason in Freddy vs Jason, he said that FvJ is like a Jason 9.5.

Ghost Face(Scream) - Is just a normal human that dies in every movie. But does some great kills with his lil knife. That wears a ghost looking mask. Weaknesses: anything just kickem in the ballz, unless its a girl bone her. hahahhaha.

Punker69
i wonder if killers have privates. confused

zombieman
You wonder too much.

zombieman
Why just focus on killers, there are many other famous horror icons worth debating. I consider all of the following to be horror icons, anyone know anymore?:

Jason Vorhees (Friday the 13th series);
Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street series);
Pinhead (Hellraiser series);
Candyman (Candyman trilogy);
Michael Myers (Halloween);
Frankenstein's Creation (Frankenstein);
Count Dracula (Dracula);
Nosferatu (Nosferatu);
Lawrence Talbot (The Wolf Man);
Dr. Phibes (The Abominable Dr. Phibes/Dr. Phibes Rises Again);
Jerry Blake, the stepfather (The Stepfather trilogy);
Romero's Zombies (Night of the Living Dead series);
Dr. Hannibal Lecter (Hannibal/The Silence of the Lambs/Manhunter );
The Phantom (The Phantom of the Opera);
Quasimodo (Hunchback of Notre Dame);
Norman Bates (Psycho);
King Kong (King Kong);
The Alien (Alien series);
The Predator (Predator);
Damien Thorn (The Omen series);
The Leprechaun (Leprechaun series);
The Critters (Critters series);
Ash (Evil Dead trilogy);
Pumpkinhead (Pumpkinhead & sequel);
Puppets (Puppetmaster);
Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre series);
Chucky (Child's Play series);
Toxie (The Toxic Avenger series);
Brain Bug (Starship Troopers);
The Tall Man (Phantasm series);
John Doe (Se7en);
Gojira (Japanese Godzilla);
Johnny Bartlett (The Frighteners);
Mr. Barlow (Salem's Lot);
Pennywise (It);
The Blob (The Blob);
The Crypt Keeper (Tales From the Crypt);
Sil/Eve (Species/Species II);
Rawhead Rex (Rawhead Rex);
Regan MacNeil (The Exorcist);

SilverFighter
Hey that's pretty good!! big grin Pinhead is the most powerful most merciless of all killers. Unberable torture is just a walk in the park for him. For him it is only pleasure and delight. His only weakness is the puzzle box (only once if it is openly correctly). The cenobites are his most loyal comrades but none of them can be as cruel and evil as Pinhead.

SlipknoT
I dont think jason has balls because in f vs j freddy kicks him in the balls and jason is completely unefected

stinkfist462
oh yeah .. that was funny laughing out loud

Lord Soth
Ghostface (Scream Trilogy) is a horror icon, although a fairly recent one. The first movie was pure genius

Freddy_vs_Jason
and what about the creeper from jeepers creepers movies? and jasons last name is spelt VOORHEES, god, am i the only one that knows this?.......

wicker_man
Dr Decker ~ Clive Barkers Nightbreed
Jaws The Shark ~ Jaws
The Wicker Man ~ The Wicker Man

LeAtHerRFace
**I dont think jason has balls because in f vs j freddy kicks him in the balls and jason is completely unefected** - SlipKnot
Yea, He prob has metal ballz.

Valentine is another killer, I forgot his name though but his in the movie Valentine.
The Pirates from (The Fog)

DeNiro
lets not discuss stupid killers like the creeper and i know what u did last summer guys or the valentine killer i mean this is a place for the true horror fans not these cheap kncok off horror movies. and zombie man u have a great list.

and yes pinhead does kick some serious ass he is my favorite for sure

h0ck3yh0rr0r
umm i think the killer in Valentine was a female if i remember correctly

DeNiro
I didnt even see it it looked so stupid but wasnt densis richards in that movie i tell u what movie she was great in and that was wild things i luved the shampane scene ooo yummmy laughing out loud god she is hot

Lord Soth
I didn't think Ben Willis (I Know What You Did Last Summer) was that bad.......Some of the fairly recent teen slasher flicks have been good (notably Scream)

HockeyFace
Dr. Phibes- My favorite of the horror killers I am about to name. He is an ingenious scientist that seeks revenge for the death of his wife by killing other people. He seems to be (I only saw the sequal to the Abominable Dr. Phibes) a type of living-dead that actually has a brain.

Michael Myers- Pure Evil. He is not a human, nor is he a demon or zombie or a a monster... he is just Pure unstoppable Evil. without him I honestly doubt Jason and possibly maybe even Freddy would exist. He is an interesting character. He is tough as hell although Dr. Loomis can easily kick his a$$. I like him because his movies are not all about gore but also suspense.

Pumkinhead- A demon agent for revenge. He is called upon from humans that seek violent vengeance on others. A very cool character that deserves another sequal (although the first is better).

Tingler- A parasite that lives in all the humans on earth. This parasite runs on fear and can easily break the vertebrate of a humanbeing when that humanbeing is scared and doesn't... SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Soth
Ghostface-5 different people have taken the mantle of Ghostface, and all were after Sidney Prescott. 3 did it more revenge. The other two did it for just plain fun. Her friends were all killed in Woodsboro. And then again at Windsor College. And then again at Hollywood Studios. Who knows if it'll happen again

tabby999
i dont think with Jason or Freddy or Myers kicking them in the balls would be very effective either way. sure they prolly all have dicks, but there all used to copping a apsolute flogging (well Myers dosn't cop the same amount as Jason or to a lesser exstent Freddy). and have you noticed there are no Female horror icons

Michael Myers 1
Well they have there reasons roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyFace
Devil (Needful Things)- Although he does not actually kill anybody he gets others to kill each others... so basically he gets people to turn on each other and kill each other! Hahahahaha! People are SOOOO stupid. Oh and his use of dark humor is AAAAwwwwwwEEEEEEEEEsssssssSSSSOOOOooooooooOOOOOmmm
MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeNiro
god why are we discussing the private parts of horror killers laughing out loud

profundus cura
dude.....did any of you people go to school? it struck me obvious that none of you know how to spell and have horrible grammar...also have bullshit ideas about all of these horror killers...... dude...without michael myers..there probably wouldn't be horror movies like we know it today......the Halloween series sparked it all......

freddy krueger: was once a human.....child killer and molester...burned by the parents of springwood (elm street) after he was set free (not guilty) in court....the dream demons gave him the power to control dreams...he kills the children of the parents of elm street in revenge of them taking his daughter when she was little...(this explained in Freddy's Dead:The Final Nightmare)

Jason Voorhees: Friday the 13th-Jason's mother kills the camp counselors Friday the 13th Part II-Jason is normal size.wears overalls and has a burlap sack to cover his head.......these movies were made before A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) After A Nightmare on Elm Street came out.....the genre of having super killers was born.......thus, The creators made Jason some stupid superhuman that wears a hockey mask and kills too many people...there was no need for jason to kill as many people as he did, it was just an ******* way to show that he can kill more....

Michael Myers:..was not possessed....he's not a superhuman or has "special" powers....he kills his family members beacuse of a condition which is explained in part I....part 8 H20....he belives that if he kills his family it will "set them at peace" or some shit....watch the movies to find out....

whoever the **** this "DeNiro" person is...you know shit......you know nothing about horror films.....you disgust me..please....go jump off a cliff..........if anyone can correct me, please do: dammit im only 14 [email protected]
-----profundus cura-----

Michael Myers 1
wow what exactly did Deniro say?

HockeyFace
Umm... And where exactly is it stated he is not possesed? Where does it state he does not have "special" powers. Get this the Halloween timeline is so f*cked that it is nearly unfixiable, so how can you say that you know all this stuff about him? For example, most people think that Loomis died in Halloween 6, but according to the official Halloween timeline he died in 1998 of a heart attack on October 5 right before H20. What Michael Myers is has yet to be revealed, although Dr. Loomis has simply described him as... PURE EVIL!

LeAtHerRFace
DeNiro. The Creeper is not stupid.

Michael Myers 1
yes to Hockey

Lord Soth
Profundus cura is kind of a arrogant bastard, isn't he?

tabby999
yeah.
and i still think people who say "if it wasn't for .... there would be no horror movies" are wankers anyway

Lord Soth
Michael Myers inspired Jason and nothing else.

Michael Myers 1
Yea i think mike was inspired by Psycho.

tabby999
and psycho was inspired by the fruity imaination of Hitchcock

Dogbert
"fruity" are you impling "gay"
the gay imagination of Hitchcock confused

Lord Soth
fruity commonly means 'odd' more than 'gay.' It's just something that the younger generation has subverted for their own use

Nastybutlerbob
Profundus...Everyone is entitled to their own opinions even if little 14 year old punks don't agree with them. I havent been on this board too long but what made me stay was the fact that although people disagree they do it in an intelligent and mature manner. Not calling people names, and questioning their tastes and opinions because yours differ. Next time you disagree, by all means tell whoever you disagree with, but do it in a mature manner.

tabby999
and i didn't call hitchcock gay i called his imagination fruity

HockeyFace
Hey wait how is a 14 yer old watching R rated flick... well I guess that is pretty commong now a days... next 7 year old will be watching X rated movies!

Freddy_vs_Jason
you obiously havent seen "freddy's dead:the final nightmare" because in that a girl kicked him in the balls and the way he reacted im pretty sure that it hurt

Freddy_vs_Jason
and can we please get back on topic?

Michael Myers 1
Ok Ok what freddy vs jason said.......... I think Mike in my opinion is this:

He was in a mental hospital for a certain amount of time because he murdered his sister at a young age of 6. (i think) then he didnt talk for some years then one day he got out to hunt down his family members because he has the "Thorn" curse and is now seaking the 2 remaining members of the "Dangertainment" show and he is after his neices baby and his nephew

shaber
Initially, Ghostface was correcting an injustice. stick out tongue A pity he had to ruin it for himself and get bad karma.

Lord Soth
Still, Scream revived horror for a time

Freddy_vs_Jason
i just watched a bit of fiday the 13th part 4 and boy did it suck jason's horror mask and clothes looked new, they should be dirty , rotten and ragged, part 8 is WAY better, im neva gonna watch ne friday the 13th films before number 5, part 4 wuz made the same time as the first nightmare on elmstreet movie, and NOES is alot better then friday the 13th, friday the 13th wuz too corny and old, jason use to have a burlap sack, how gay is that? but im guessing 6,7, and 9 are loads better, i hope....

shaber
In the original instance Ghostface was justified, though he should have stopped there. I suppose it is a different person each time who takes the Ghostface mantle?

shaber
Jason Lives was better than the previous five installments. It simply leaves the credible altogether as Voorhees is jumpstarted by lightening after being inhumed for ten years! laughing out loud

Part three was OK actually. If only Voorhees had been killed by that axe! If only. sad Tommy would have been a LOT better off. He should not have lost any sleep over killing Voorhees. Voorhees was unworthy of a second thought! mad Kimmel went crazy after her ordeal too, but she never made it back into the story. Why didn't the survivors of Part 2 kill Voorhees when they had the chance (he was briefly stunned)? mad

shaber
Friday 13th Part seven was nicknamed "Carrie versus Jason." Difficult to decide which to route for.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
agree^

damn friday 13th movies were messed up.

shaber
Jason pacin' to and fro... laughing out loud
Jason chasin' you... eek!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
easiest way to kill jason (as i said before) pants him and run away...do you think he's really going to pull his pants back up? lol

Wolfie
Actually, freddyvsjason.com says that FvJ takes place after Freddy's Dead (duh) and Friday the 13th Part 4: The Final Chapter.

Nastybutlerbob
My favoite movie killers are humans who kill for either some fanatical purpose (Kevin Spacey in se7en) or for just plain fun and amusementl (Fred, Krusty, and Maggot in August Underground Mordum).

Revenge gets boring. Especially after the fifth or sixth installment of a series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.