USH'S GAME - Artwork

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Since I'm one of those nutters who likes to have things visualized, usually in the form of pictures or artwork. I'm a bit of an artist myself, but that's not what this thread is about!

So, I usually find artists willing to fill out some requests on artwork, and I managed get a few.

Captain REX
Galder's multipurpose rifle! The clips can be changed to fire different ammo (blaster, ion cannon, etc.), and the second barrel is a sort of grenade launcher. Two triggers to fire said barrels.

Captain REX
Rura Ta, one of the NPCs in Ush's game that I...er...created, wielded a large blaster rifle during Game IV. Being a Kaminoan, it is very streamline and strange looking. The clip is on top, small for easy carrying. The trigger fits the spindly hands of a Kaminoan.

Captain REX
During Game IV, Galder, Rah, and the others sent to Tartarus commandeered a heavy freighter as a form of escape and a ship that could get them to Zeiton, since the Jedi disabled the powerful hyperdrives on their other ships. Lots of large fuel tanks, since it had to get us a long distance, and since it was a freighter, lots of space for cargo.

Captain REX
I think I went a little hay-wire on the scaling though, when I told the artist how big...

tptmanno1
Man, I wish I could draw, and have a scanner...

Captain REX
I can draw sorta, but I have no scanner. Still, digital camera... *considers the possibilities*

I didn't draw those though.

Fire
size is a bit of I reckon Rex

Ushgarak
Blimey! That freighter was HUGE! Heh, still, that is Star Wars for you...

Captain REX
Yeah, it is a bit...er...oversized...

Coming up next should be Galder's machine pistols and Xeth's Geonasian blaster pistols, if the artist gets back to me.

Baylin
Hmm, maybe its a mini star destroyer for those situations when the Emperor didnt want to overstate his presence... confused big grin

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Captain REX
I doubt it, Pingu...

I'll be posting the character pictures here once they are finished. yes

Brith
Kuylen will have braids in his hair I hope...

Baylin
Good job I was changed back to Baylin then....

Baylin
Good job I was changed back to Baylin then....

Baylin
Wow that was weird! One of those magic KMC double posting thingies... confused

Captain REX
Indeed, I made that request for braids especially for him! As well as the Keith Carradine resemblence as of The Duelists.

Captain REX
I doubt I'll be making requests from Joe Corroney for awhile. It's nealry $100 for his extremely profession stuff, and $20 for sketching! eek!

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, and here you have an artist that's willing to do this stuff for free...ie me...

LemonBrown
What Chracthers are being drawn? I think it'd give me a better perspetive to see them in drawing.
I plan on drawing Densk but I have no scanner. Eventually i can score one though,.

bobcrickett
Rex is such a sexist *****! stick out tongue

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, well, I'm currently working on drawing a picture of Galder for him...

bobcrickett
Nice. yes

Twi'lek too difficult for you, Trin?

Trinity_Matrix
I could try, if I've got some reference pictures (which I know I do somewhere on the computer) I could probably pull it off...just send me a PM with the details and I'll see what I can do.

bobcrickett
Coolio. smile

Captain REX
Hey, good! How's it coming along?

If it's not too late, try to incorporate that rifle at the top into it...

Captain REX
I've done "The Essentials of Galder." His bastic warhead machine pistols, his rifle, his blaster pistols, his cybernetic arm, and his lightsabers (past and present). I'll try to photograph it with my digital camera to give you all a glimpse of my artisticness.

Don't worry TM, my art has nothing on your's. wink

Trinity_Matrix
Heh...well, I'm crap at drawing mechanical-type things, so your drawings should help me greatly.

And I plan on going to college to study art, so...big grin

Captain REX
I'll take a picture of the Galder thing today. big grin

Captain REX
And "today" was June 16. I took this today, on July 29...

Left - Galder Starkiller himself!
Top Right - Blaster Pistols carried by Galder Game I-V
Second Top Right - Machine Pistols, loaded with Bastic Warheads, from Game V
Second Bottom Right - Galder's Cybernetic Arm
Bottom Right - Galder's Lightsaber; A- Father's, B- Galder's, C- Mentor's, D- Sith's.

I gave him those narly Imperial sideburns that all those officers had...it is somewhat Galder circa Zeiton Conflict.

Captain REX
DARK JEDI LIGHTSABERS!!!

Here you have it, I finally posted them...Ascar is there simply because he's not a Jedi and he was somewhat a villain, with the manipulation and such...blah blah blah...

NPC's first.

A - Chion's
B - Larios Kuylen's
C - Alik Saar's
D - Jolanta's/Krisha's
E - Kir Ascar's/Mal Sannan's
F - Persis'
G - Majora's

Now the Players.

H - Galder's Father's
I - Galder's
J - Galder's Mentor's
K - Galder's Sith's (taken from dead Zeitonian)
L - Rah's
M - Takuan's
N - Edna's
O - Nume's
P - Quam's
Q - Quam's
R - Wraith's
S - Dak's
T - Tanic's

Captain REX
JEDI LIGHTSABERS!!!

Same as above, only for the Jedi! NPC's are slightly out of order, meaning not together like last time.

NPC's...

A - Grevor's
B - Corelay's
C - Kiel's
Q - Ithrorn's
R - Trorn's
S - Argentis'

Players!

D - Yerssot's (circa Episode I-II)
E - Yerssot's (circa Episode IV)
F - Lance's
G - Marcus'
H - Jelena's (1 of 2)
I - Xeth's
J - Densk's
K - Roan's
L - Kellan Gundark's!
M - Noa's (Castor's quick stint)
N - Mah's
O - Sieri's
P - Phinney's

Tptmanno1
Looks kickass Rex.
I like Roans's alot. Simple, aic and effective. But still looks good!

Bespin Bart
Xeth's is very cool, has that strange Geonasian architecture to it...

Baylin
Love Rah's sabre C.Rex! It's pretty much how I imagined it should be.

Dexx
thumb up nice rexxie,

just found a pic of a guy which looks remarcably like Takuan. So here it is. we should gather all of these player pics into a single place, thugh

Bespin Bart
That would be the Jedi Dooku, Takuan... wink

Captain REX
Yup, it would be him...

Glad you liked it, Baylin! I think it looked quite good myself. smile

Dexx
well...who cares stick out tongue...the pic is from the distance..and he does look like him.

Bespin Bart
Good! smile

Stealth Agent
Rex that was great I liked Densk's alot thnxs mann

General Kaliero
Just so's ya know, guys...

I may not be in the games anymore, but I'm ready and willing to do art commissions for free. I've got a new photoediting comp program, and I could definitely use experiments.

That is, as long as y'all don't mind a manga-ish touch to the pics.

I can do machinery, sentient creatures, and beasts (usually).

Tptmanno1
Nice!

Silver Stardust
Cool, because I can't draw mechanical things...

(and my art tends to have a manga touch to it, too yes )

Bespin Bart
Dak! eek!

*prods Rex from sleepiness and he freaks out too*

General Kaliero
lol

Yes, It is I. Only more dragonish... *grins evilly*

Bespin Bart
I'm sure you'll be glad to here that no one has died yet since you left, on the Dark Side. Note the 'yet'.

Silver Stardust
Quiet, you silly light-sider stick out tongue

I'm one of the new darkies, by the way yes and dragons are awesome.

General Kaliero
Wah-hah! A Dragon-liker, at the very least...

Yet still am I on a search for kindred Dragon lovers...

...but not those freaks that think they ARE Dragons trapped in human bodies... What the f**k?

That is a mesa of weirdness even I have not yet aquired, nor do I plan to.

Silver Stardust
Well, I can safely say that I do NOT believe that I'm a dragon...I just like them a lot ^_^ and I love the quote in your sig, I used to have a shirt that said that big grin

General Kaliero
I have a shirt NOW that says that... big grin

So a fellow Dark Sider...

I know you guys aren't the ones to ask, but is there any chance of me rejoining an RPG? I can do a new character, in fact, he's almost fully planned and ready for use at any time.

Maybe some of you can appeal to the Almighty Ush... whistle

Dexx
well...no need for middle men. you can ask him yourself

Trickster
Dragons are cool.

Ask Ush, just as long as you come to the dark side(replace DR)

Captain REX
A mesa of weirdness? I like that...

Bring back Dak, you silly oaf! New characters are for goons! If you recall Wraith (Zink), Wraith no longer exists! He's switched to Nume Rand instead, our insidious leader!

Baylin
Good to see you again Mr Kaliero!

I also love dragons - even stupid enough to marry one.... (I sooo hope she doesnt find this post! whistle )

General Kaliero
@ Baylin: *cracks up and falls out of chair*

@ REX: well, what character I use really sorta depends on the time period of the game. And even if I use a Dak-type, it's gonna be a redesigned Dak, or a relative. (meaning different name, history, and personality)

General Kaliero
Plus, my new guy looks REALLY cool... (and he's a dragon to boot! (sorta... ^_^;;wink)

Captain REX
He still Arnian?

General Kaliero
Well, the new person ain't... he's got soft, white, mid-thigh-long, manga-inspired hair. And Dragon-y "ears"... and horns... I dunno, maybe more than one sentient species DOES exist on Arnia... whistle

Captain REX
The Arnians and the Dakkians...

Dak Kaliero can mean Dakkian Slayer in his native tongue... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I want the lizard!

General Kaliero
Why are you obsessed with "the Dak?" Maybe he picked up a family or something. maybe he's got other stuff than the Dark Side on his mind. Maybe he's playing awesome Japanese RPG's on his GameCube. Maybe he's busy ordering a pizza.

Maybe he's thinking about retiring.

The ultimately evil Arnian is starting to get a little boring, unless I can get a new idea to freshen him up.

And not "Dakkians" roll eyes (sarcastic) I had "the Array (ARR-ay)" as an idea, courtesy of the story I'm writing that's gonna make me rich. But that name could change as well.

Captain REX
Ah, the Array. That actually makes sense now that I look back at it. stick out tongue

jaybee3
OK, i tried to come up with a LS design of my own. It looks kinda sinister for a light sider, but nevertheless its here :P. It kinda bulkt towards where the actual 'blade' would appear, but that can be ironed out :P. Also, its supposed to be held reversed, so imagine when held it pointing backwards, behind you.

jaybee3
Ooops, wasn't in time to edit post anyway here is a coloured verion on the sabre above:

Dexx
man that looks like an exotic bug stick out tongue...damaged too

jaybee3
Hehe :P cheers. Just the look i was going for.... embarrasment

Captain REX
Hah.

Well, if anyone wants to send me thousands of dollars I could pay Joe Corroney to draw Galder and co. stick out tongue

jaybee3
Draw me pwz, dark cowled figure, twin reversed L/S, and a blaster big grin

Red X
Could anyone draw a figure in light brown cloak, who has short sized hair but a long braid like Anakin in the movie Episde 2: Attack of the clones with a lightsaber,

Captain REX
If it was supposed to be Vlad, I pictured him more having lightsabers (you said you had two awhile back, which is the cool way stick out tongue ) similar to his master's, which is Mace, no?

Red X
Yeah, both Yellow thought.

Red X
My lightsabers have curve habdles, silver color, on the top two yellow strips, and blue sapphys in the tilt.

Captain REX
Not too much like Mace's but, I'll draw them. If you didn't see em, I have documented all lightsabers, either my interpretations or the requests.

Red X
Nope, didn't find them. In the Jedi Lightsaber thing you posted...

Captain REX
Oh, I know they aren't in THERE. Those were drawn before you joined.

Now I have to add you, Lorn, Delfedd, Dan, Clarion, Gallagher, and Gallador.

Red X
Okey, Well I discribed my lightsaber and described Vlad.

Dexx
i'm gonna find some time this week to draw a PROPER lightsaber for you guyz to see..:P
tell me if you'll like it

Silver Stardust
*points to signature*

I finally figured out how to draw damn lightsaber hilts in photoshop...the blade's the easy part!

Dexx
yeah but...pick an already made one...edit it at most. you can't create them from scratch and have them look as good

jaybee3
Edit the bug :P

Silver Stardust
I know, and I somewhere have a file on either my computer or the other one with all the different saber hilts (because that's the only thing that I have trouble with), but I prefer to do it from scratch because then it's 100% mine that I made stick out tongue

Captain REX
Dim also made all her own lightsabers for sigs. Most of the time, anyway.

Need to find Galder's original sig.

Captain REX
Yeck, too many unlabeled disks, you guys'll have to wait a bit. stick out tongue

Dexx
dim picked already made handles also rex. i learned from her smile

General Zink
Heh...

Rex also did already made handles. i.e. Xeth's firsts sig was Dooku's lightsaber with a yellow blade and the buttons dyed yellow.

ARC Trooper 117
*Looks confusingly at RPG-rules....*
You guys are pretty good artists.....

I really like the way REX drew those sabers..... wink

Captain REX
Thanks ARC! I drew a ton more for the newer players.

ARC Trooper 117
Well, that's cool. cool
You should post 'em, if you're done refining them....

Captain REX
Yeah, but I probably won't do that before I fix my computer. Spyware! Arg!

But yes, the Padawan lightsabers look interesting. They are very similar to their mentor's blades.

ARC Trooper 117
Oh, I hate spyware! mad
I used Spy Sweeper....stick out tongue

God, I'm such a newbie to RPG's.....I tried too join one on another site, and they ate me up....laughing

General Zink
That bites...

We only eat you up here if you do stupid things!

Silver Stardust
yes

We're nice to the new people for the most part though, since all of us were newbies to RPs at some point in time.

ARC Trooper 117
stick out tongue
I tried to join one of Ush's once but....ah, I'm stupid.
Oh, btw, thanks for trying to help REX. stick out tongue

jaybee3
Hey art work ppl, i found a cool site, with hundreds of sabres on it heres the link if you want to check it out http://www.thelightsaber.com/history1a.htm.
Also heres a pick of how I hold my lightsabers in the RP :P

Captain REX
No problem. stick out tongue

Yeah, Galder goes into backhand style sometimes. He's very sword oriented.

ARC Trooper 117
Backhand.....droolio
Man, I gotta' stop posting here-seeing as I haven't actually been IN an RPG in here...

General Zink
Does it really look as if we mind you here?

ARC Trooper 117
Still.....I'm disturbing the peace that is the SW RPG Forum....

Captain REX
It's not really that peaceful anyway! I just broke a guy's ribs!

ARC Trooper 117
laughing
I started to "create" my own character, and sent his info to Ush. Ush says, there's no place for me in the game yet....so I'll wait.....evil face

Silver Stardust
Peaceful? Are you kidding? laughing

jaybee3
lol its not gonna be peaceful for much longer if us lightsiders dont do something :P *Ignites blade and twirls it menacingly* (btw can anyone teach me how to make sabers in ps?)

ARC Trooper 117
PS = Photoshop?

Red X
That link doesn't work

Rex, How my Saber coming up?

Captain REX
Finished it over the weekend. I might be awhile until I post the pics though. They are hand drawn, and I have no scanner.

Delfedd
Um... do i have to tell what delfedd looks like?

Well, Human, dark hair, blue eyes, jedi robes are black, although the inner robes are the normal color.

Captain REX
Well, I'm just drawing the lightsabers myself...

Delfedd
oh...

i've gotta think about that.

Captain REX
I sorta designed somethin' for ya, based on your character.

Delfedd
cool. Can i hear what my lightsaber looks like wink

Captain REX
The emitter is similar to Luke's green lightsaber, but a little flatter and wider. The hilt is in three parts: the top and bottom are silver, with a black, ring-ish grip in the center (the grip from Luke's, Obi-Wan's, etc.). The pommel, or very bottom of the lightsaber, is a ball, with a belt-clip ring on it. It has an activation matrix, rather than the button, so you slide it on with your thumb. It also has a retractable hand guard, for style.

Dexx
hand guards are rather useless with lightsabers rex stick out tongue

Dexx
as some of you folks may know...i am into a drawing a little. here's takuan's saber. just finished it now....and a touch of ps smile

Silver Stardust
Cool smile I'm crap at drawing mechanical-type things...people is what I draw.

Dexx
yeah..i draw people too. but i like the techical stuff better..cars, ships, etc.

Captain REX
Of course it's useless! Hence 'for style.' The Renegades make me think swashbucklers...

And DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, Dexx, that takes the wind out of MY sails!

Dexx
smile

Red X
Wooow, nice drawing...

Delfedd
that is nice.

Tptmanno1
Rex, your fired....
Dexx, welcome to the big time,
feel up to being the official lightsaber artist??

Dexx
lol..i couldn't do that to rexxie.
besides....it takes a bit of a time to do these....but hey....i might draw some of your sabers if you give me descriptions. if and when i have the time..

Silver Stardust
You're nice stick out tongue

I just remembered that Rex asked me to draw Galder for him back in June...and I still haven't done it...embarrasment well it's not looking like there'll be too much freetime in my near future in which to do that....laughing out loud

Tptmanno1
Don't care, he's rexxy, We can be mean to him... stick out tongue

Captain REX
You're just saying that because Roan got a concussion... stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
And I can be mean to aaaaaaaall of you!!! stick out tongue

But I won't. Because I'm nice.

Until you piss me off, anyway...evil face

Captain REX
*hands Alana a shoe and points to Tpt* stick out tongue

Red X
*hands Tpt a shoe as well*

May the force be with you!

Silver Stardust
shifty

C'mon, everyone KNOWS who'd win this fight...evil face

Red X
I vote for Tpt!

Silver Stardust
...you don't know me very well, do you....

Red X
...And so dont you about me...

Silver Stardust
Anyone who thinks I'd lose in a fight that involves throwing shoes does not know a damn thing about me laughing out loud Rex jokes about me throwing shoes for a very good reason...as in I do that when I'm pissed at people stick out tongue

Captain REX
And then they die! no

Red X
Too bad! Cause I made a laser dome which circules aound me! NObody could get atleast 1 meter near me!

MWAHAHAHHA!

Silver Stardust
I've never killed anyone no

...yet...

Tptmanno1
*makes strange kung-fu jedi motions*

Silver Stardust
Pfft, Jedi...

stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
tongue

Red X
Hey! Tounge moving action! Where did you get that?

Tptmanno1
Im just skilled like that

Captain REX
My tongue's cooler...

http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/blackeye/GCtongueblack.gifhttp://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/blackeye/GCtongueblack.gifhttp://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/blackeye/GCtongueblack.gifhttp://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/blackeye/GCtongueblack.gif

Red X
Mines pierced!!

I wish....

Captain REX
Bleck, gross.

Red X
In the brave words of Darth Revan...

Ja!

Captain REX
*shrug*

DR wimped out on us, despite his awesomeness...

Dexx
err....fellas...

General Zink
I'm joining Dexx's side, who cares about your sissy tongues! Draw us something, Rexxy, or post something worthwhile! stick out tongue

ARC Trooper 117
stick out tongue
God.....wish I could join the RPG.....*Winks*

Silver Stardust
Patience stick out tongue

I'm working on a piece of art for the RPG right now (as it it's open in Photoshop at the moment)...it'd help though if both my mouse and tablet would stop being b!tches miffed

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>