Grosse Point Blank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Shadow Z
Has anyone seen that film cause I just found it totally amazing. It's so funny.. laughing out loud

Primitive Screwhead #1
No... it's an underappreciated movie:

"Are you alright?"

"No, I'm not alright!!!! Now I gotta go and find a new job!!!"

Priceless.

cermiestar
oh i love this movie!it's so hilarious! i thinkjohn cusack was brilliant in this and high fidelity......has anyone seen that?

rinoa
yup ive seen both high fidelty was cool but i prefered pushing tinhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/horse.gif just seeing if the new smilies work on my posts

Kes
You have to had the image tags.
Like: link without the *.
I must see Pushing tin!

johnny_rotten
I thought the soundtrack on this movie was excellent, real blast from the past.

xeous
How long ago was it that this movie came out? Feels like I was about 10 when I first saw it and I'm 17 now...Anyway I loved it.

Lord Shadow Z
I just loved the bit when John Cusak is having a gunfight with the assasin in the shop and that kid in the corner is listening to rock music and playing on Doom-oblivious to the gunfight.

KharmaDog
John Cusack is great, love most of his movies.

Drizzle
One of my favorite movies of all time!

They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"

Primitive Screwhead #1
Lord Shadow-

Then you probably recall that quote I put earlier. Seemed appropriate, eh?

Lord Shadow Z
Yes I remember, haven't seen it for a long time but it's defintely one of my favourite films of all time.

Lord Shadow Z
laughing out loud classic quote..... so funny laughing out loud

Sugar Kane
Fantastic movie, and one of my all time faves- I love it when he confesses his undying love to Debbi while bashing that guys head in with a saucepan! Funny as hell.

Talking about his cat:

Debbi: It? You don't know whether it's a boy or a girl?
Martin: I respect it's privacy.

Hilarious!

Lord Shadow Z
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.