Would Zionian's Believe in Hell because they're right near it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Seraph
Hi everyone i was just wondering this.

Happy Dance

sith_darth_jay
i think hell will be the matrix, and it seems like they don't have a particular religion, there's a whole mix of believes in there, the only belive share within them is the profecy, and not everybody believes that....

correct me if I'm wrong

Fire
well almost all religions have some sort of a heaven and hell, but the question is do the zionians still have a religion, with all what they have seen and know it'd be hard for them to believe in a religion I think

Thomas Anderson
To me, hell would be the Matrix. Just because my life would be a lie and pointless (as it is now). Maybe we're in one. GET ME OUT!!!

Korri
laughing nice question! i think yes

The Omega
There's been no indication of ONE religion in Zion. Zee seems to believe in something, and there are the people who believe in "The One."

Not all religions work with the concept of Hell either. I'm not a theologian, but it seems Hell is connected to the idea of original sin, shared by Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

So the answer to your question would probably be "No" smile

Lil Seraph
But it seems Trinity believes in Hell.
As she said in M1, Let me tell you what i believe, i believe Morpheus means more to me than he means to you, and if your serious about getting him out you're going to need my help. And if you dont like it I believe you can go to "HELL".

mook
you'd think so but it seems religion is still an important part of the lives of some people in Zion.

as Omega says Zee believes in something,
some people believe in "The One."

i think those people who believe in religions with the 'hell' concept will, of course, believe in hell whereas those who do not wont.

((The_Anomaly))
ahhh...hell is only below the ground figuratively, its not actually down in the center of the earth...you cannot dig down to hell.....lol.... laughing huh What the f**k?

Korri
devil

Lil Seraph
Has anyone seen the movie, "The Core"? eek!

kalantiaw
ditto ((The Anomaly))... i odn't think bugs bunny passed hell when he dug himself to china laughing ...

sum1butno1
What's the deal with the temple in Zion? That could be the main place of worship in Zion or something, couldn't it? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pray.gif

Or maybe it's just a big meeting hall they use for big announcements and raves. *tsk tsk* http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/nono.gif

kalantiaw
that temple was used for gatherings and ceremonies, not to mention the mandatory "raves" they hold after shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.