Ashton Kutcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWSsuperfan
eek! anyone here like Ashton?
i think he's pretty funny!
and i like this photo of him!
eek!

LindsIsTightK
I thought Ashton was cool until he decided to go out with Demi Moore. That just put a bad taste in my mouth. The age difference between them is truly sickening.

SWSsuperfan
i know!
but she does look good for her age!

SWSsuperfan
what about seann do you like him?love

LindsIsTightK
Looking good or not, there are some things that just aren't right, and that is one of them. Looking that good doesn't mean you should date people who are young enough to be your children.

SWSsuperfan
my answer is.....yes

LindsIsTightK
Ehhhhh, he's ok I guess. I watched his diary show on mtv, he seemed like a pretty cool guy.

SWSsuperfan
i think he's talented!

SWSsuperfan
i have alot of photos! embarrasment big grin

SWSsuperfan
i prefered it when Ashton was dating Brittany Murphy! stick out tongue

cogger15
ashton is hott!!!! love
i dont think the age gap between them shouldn't really matter...look at catherine zeta jones and micheal douglas.

silver_tears
ashton is very hot and i see you decided to use the pic i posted wink

ahaetrkarykl
the weird thing about ashton that really throws me off is that he used to be a model. i cant believe that chris rock or someone else hasnt slammed him for that one. he just seems so anti-modeling ant-sissy boy stuff. i would love to see someone make fun of him for being a model. his show punked is sometimes pretty funny though

clavis9495
the age difference gap is just crap If ur happy and you know it clap ur hands whistle

SWSsuperfan
yeah thanks fo the pic silver_tears!!

ahaetrkarykl
i think its cool hes with demi moore. it would be weird to be demi's daughter though cause you'd probably have a huge crush on your mom's boyfriend

LindsIsTightK
I don't usually think age is a really big deal unless it is that big of an age difference. I wouldn't be surprised if Ashton turns around dates Demi's daughter someday stick out tongue

Caribbean_Chick
I think that might be because he was doing it to help raise money to find a cure for a sickness his brother has.. then people discovered him as an actor and then he got his career started with That 70's Show.. I forget what disease his brother has though.. anyways here's a hot pic of Ashton big grin

HannaBananabal
Ashton is so funny!!

Yeah, look at Celine Dion and Rene Angelil ...

Caribbean_Chick
yea there is alot of couples like that stick out tongue but that would be so weird now that i think about it.. blink

bLooMiLiCioUs
heh heh i find him kinda ugly
*takes off b4 she gets hounded*

Caribbean_Chick
lmao.. he looks pretty craudy in pics but on TV.. sexiness!! eek! eek!

cogger15
hes super hott!!!!!!!!!love

Caribbean_Chick
definitely.. and hes so funny on That 70's Show

jacksparrow22
hes so hot because he knows it but doesnt act like he knows it and he seems just like any guy you could meet-not fazed by being famous or anything

HannaBananabal
He does seem like that, like he's not affected by the fame.

Tex
He's so annoying & clearly has untreated ADHD! roll eyes (sarcastic)

BOPRecruit 16
i'd like to see ashton punk some bigger name celebrities like orli, johnny d, etc.!

Caribbean_Chick
well he mostly only gets the people he's pretty good friends with like JT

johnnys#1 fan
EWWWW ASHTON KUTCHER IS SOOOOOO UGLY ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!

Caribbean_Chick
he may not be Johnny Depp or Orli but he's still hot!!!mad

ashton's girl
i love ashton!!! hes so hot, i hated him until i saw just married and now i love him so much!!! hes really cute and cheeky as well.......

Caribbean_Chick
hehe yea.. he's hillarioussmilesmile

lil bitchiness
Meh...hes alright! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hes also an aquarius...so...he has to be cool...

No, seriously, hes ok looking nothing too geat!

BellaButterfly
Omg !

AShton is sexy!!!

I wish he was my whore!

But yeah he is really funny ...but I heard he is going to do a dramatic movie called the butterfly effect

ashton's girl
yeah, me and my friend are trying to get out all the movies he's in........dude wheres my car is wicked coz it has ashton AND seann william scott in it!!!

Caribbean_Chick
o yea I can't wait to see the Butterfly Effect!!!!!!!It looks so awesome.. and the younger hims are hotstick out tonguestick out tongue.. and Amy Smart is a pretty good actressyesyes

Stewie is God
Ashton Kutcher can not act!!! All he can do is fall down and try to make people laugh mad the only reason he's famous is Demi Moore. And Punk'd is one of the most annoying shows ever! he can't do serious acting

hehe the reason i really don't like him is those damn trucker hats, everyone wears them now, they are soooo annoyin!!!! mad and he really does need actin lessons

hobbit_lover
I TOTALLY AGREE! i hate him why does everyone think hes hott ewwww sick he might be serious in The butterfly Effect!

Caribbean_Chick
yea the Butterfly Effect looks awesome.. and hey Ashton is ok looking.. and with acting.. well he's getting thereyes

ORLI MY BOI!
i rkn he is alright i loved punkd i thought it was so funny but i dont think he is good looking

stinkfist462
butterfly effect looks awesome ... why am i in an ashton kutcher room .. ok *slips out unnoticingly*

Aurora
hummm when I think of Ashton I think of one word....... goober! He is just absolutly stupid.

NyC-gUrL
UGH I HATE ASHTON KUTCHER mad mad mad

I like Punk'd though embarrasment

Juventus
he has nothing

he's ugly, his movies stink, and i HATE him!! thumb down

ilvorlandobloom
He is so hot... not as hot as Orli, but still very hot. has ne1 seen butterfly effect?

Caribbean_Chick
nope not yet.. but I will!!!!.. it's supposed to be really confusing and sad though

chikki32004
WAT MOVIE DO U THINK ASHTON SHOULD DO NEXT. I THINK HE SHOULD DO A HORROR.

ilvorlandobloom
he was so funny in Cheaper by the Dozen! and he was really hot!! so was Tom Welling... i think he should do another comedy, he's so funny!

Eccentric
Comedy, it suits him best. Though I think he could do anything cause he is a really good actor.

BBQueen810932
Don't you think Ashtun is so cute.

BBQueen810932
Is that how you spell his name

Turbo-Cajun
Ashton Kutcher is a goon, I dare someone to disagree with me.

lil bitchiness
At one point I actually thought he was cute...he is a bit of a retard though.

Turbo-Cajun
Kes, I liked my poll better...dammit. Why did you have to change it?

§â®äµ
i think ashton kutcher is cute, im just sick of him...i think he should do a horror next...that would cool

lil bitchiness
Ok, its not Kes, it was me.

You'r poll was better but when i merged the threads this poll stuck and didnt wan to budge. messed Sorro.

Turbo-Cajun
Dammit.... I dont want talk about how cute or funny he is. I wanted to let ppl know what a retarded ass clown i think he is. Okay... but that cool though, i think i did that though anyway... smile

ashtonsNO1fan
WHATS YOUR FAVE ASHTON MOVIE I LOVE THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT AND JUST MARRIED!

TWelling4Ever
i luv just married, i wanna see the butterfly effect...i also think he's hot!

TWelling4Ever
starwars stretcher

TWelling4Ever
hehe, don't know why i posted that, just thought it was funny...heherobot

Cinemaddiction
"Butterfly Effect", hands down.

TWelling4Ever
u didn't like it? i thought it looked good, haven't seen it though, guess i'll think about watching it...

TWelling4Ever
or you did like it?

Cinemaddiction
I loved it.

TWelling4Ever
cool, it looked like a good plot for a movie!

TWelling4Ever
luv ur new sig cinemaddiction!

Piggle Humsy
I love Dude where's my car?! It was on tv again the other day, that film just cracks me up! Especially the fire extinguisher bit! laughing out loud
It's just so ashton!
I haven't actually seen the others.. well I've seen about 30 mins of Just Married and do want to see the whole film at some point and I really want to see The Butterfly effect.

Piggle
one eye

TWelling4Ever
wink

ashtonsNO1fan
It has been confirmed that ashton kutcher and demi moore are havin a babie. demi moore is 8 weeks pregnant but didn't want to tell the press until she was 3 months. oh well theres plenty other hot guys to drool over, im optin for john patrick amedori! but what should they call it, i think christopher for a boy (ashtons first name) and im not too sure for a girl.

Morning_Glory
"you didnt want to tell the press" ummmm ok... almost thought she was to old to have a kids anymore no expression

TWelling4Ever
what site was this on?!

ashtonsNO1fan
i no she said she didn't want a forth kid but obviously if she wants to keep her man she has too. he cud be her kid too if she was a teenage mom. lol

ashtonsNO1fan
this wasn't on site it was on tv!

TWelling4Ever
rumors....

ashtonsNO1fan
seriously its not rumors, if it is rumors then u can make me do a forfit but im tellin u truth, from celebrity gossip guru

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
seriously its not rumors, if it is rumors then u can make me do a forfit but im tellin u truth, from celebrity gossip guru

i'm not denying you heard it, but again think about what you said CELEBRITY GOSSIP

you never know if it's true, it could be, but i'm just sayin...

KillTheLight
no it's true she confirmed it...thats what they said when they revealed the news...i'm so not interested ..but i just thought you should know...

Slytherin Girl
I like him... he can be so cool (PUNK'D)
he can be a good actor (Butterfly Effect)
and he can be so funny (That 70's Show)

TWelling4Ever
yes

Morning_Glory
is Ashton and Demi really going to have a baby?confused

KillTheLight
yes...yawn I'm so excited for them...no expression

Morning_Glory
OMG! ...gross... they will be divorced or seperated in about 2-3 yrs...yawn

ashtonsNO1fan
I LOVE ASHTON he is soooo hot. apparently in his new movie he does a naked shot but when it comes out u'll probably only see his butt!

KillTheLight
yeah but maybe you'll get to see it when it's released on dvd in the uncut scenes..or something....

Jackie Malfoy
Ok actor not the best one I seened but just ok.JM

bored4lyfe513
i like the pic of him without his shirt on big grin love love

Morning_Glory
OMG! eek! Ashton!

crickey77
I think Ashton should stick with comedies... His new ones Guess Who and A Lot Like Love seem to fit him more than the dramas and horror flicks.

coby1234
How do u get nude pics of Ashton Kutcher for free online stick out tongue

Britrogue
What's wrong with fully clothed pics of him?

botankus
Go to myspace.com. Type in "Britrogue" as the user. You'll find many pages dedicated to the sexiest man under the sun.

Britrogue
Que?

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by botankus
Go to myspace.com. Type in "Britrogue" as the user. You'll find many pages dedicated to the sexiest man under the sun.

Lies !!

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Ashton is so FUNNY! specially in That 70's show! hes the best

maham
Originally posted by Britrogue
What's wrong with fully clothed pics of him? '
Exactly!
I don't like him though.He looks like a girl n REALLY YUCKY!!!

babe_89
hay i am babe_89 and i think ashton kutcher is really cool, don't you think?

Britrogue
I really like Ashton Kutcher. He's cute.

Britrogue
Ashton Kutcher needs to do a romance film next, with me as his co-star............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.