LOTR- The Return of the KKK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tommyklass
Tolkien was a racist. And so is Peter Jackson. Hollywood again has showned that we have not advanced much since the days the boooks came out!

good vs. evil : it's all good

good white folks vs. bad minorities : ain't good at all!

Play this game: spot a good citizen of Middle Earth who is not white!

SilverFighter
Get lost Bozo and take your comments somewhere else!!!!!

Aurora
Really, that is not appriciated in here, and you would do well to remember that. I am not even going to start with a response that u actually deserve because I do not feel like wasting my time on you. All I can hope is that mah sees this soon and closes it.

And in the wonderful words of Gollum "Leave now, and never come back!"

Exa

Vader
BS. Why don't you say the truth that you a communist and have a communist agenda?. Can you spot a White guy who isn't bad in the matrix series?, have you denounce that? is racism a one way street? The lord of the rings is European mythology is normal for European looking actors to play it, Orlando Bloom ( Legolas ) the blond blue eyed hero is Jewish, your comments don't hold any importance.

Camellia
It is people like you that clog up this forum - why waste your time on here if you 'dislike' TOlkien and anything related to him?

If you are that fussed, you had better read the book and realise what it is all REALLY about. Racist indeed!

Jade_Eyes
Honsetly if it wer enot for the underlying story arcs and piece reached by Aragorn you woulk on the surface think this was an Norht & West(White) Vs. East & South(Asian & Black) Story.

But just on the surface.

Exa
Not exactly. In the west, yes, right, here most *good* people live. But in the North there's the Witch Realm of Angmar, and in First Age North there's Angmar and Utumno strongholds of evil while good elves and everything live until into the very south of Beleriand.

And remember that elves as well as humans both breathed their first breath in the far East and South, a bit southeast from later Mordor.

cermiestar
middle earth was based on BRITAIN and europe. it isn't anything to do with colour. tolkien was trying to create a british mythology.

Sifer
You, sir, are an uninformed fool!

Camellia
Well put, Sifer!!!

SilverFighter
No I don't think that guy comes anywhere near of what a communist is. Communist at least try to educate themselves and that fool has none whatsoever.

Gothic_Legolas
Ya ass hole Tolkien was never racist,, show me a sign from the books explaining your statement then ill come and talk to you ass hole...

O and By the way the KKK sucks ass.. nothing but a bunch of redneck hillbillys who arent even organized if your gonna be racist for your beliefs atleast go out strong and join the nazi organization atleast skin heads and all nazis are organized unlike some goddamn KKK thats your beliefs and i respect them but dont come in here saying that shit when your 110% talking out of your fat ****in ass..

BackFire
this is a ridiculous thread that has no bearing on an actual discussion and will cause only problems

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.