Orangic Products- a waste of money?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Is it just me or do you think that Oragnic products are just an excuse to make more money? i mean, does it really matter whether your carrots that you bought at the supermarket yesterday were grown in a field full of manure. I notice that all Oraganic food is more expensive and i dont really think it matters too much.

maybe thats just me erm

dave123
just a scheme to get money yes

Korri
but its so annoying!

SilverFighter
Organic products are expensive but at least there is no pesticide in them wink

dave123
dont buy them then, just get whatever tastes best

Korri
but why does it matter?

Ushgarak
It doesn't. In fact, 'naturally' grown food is at least as full as 'nasty' things as processed or pestiicde treated stuff is. Nature is unclean by default; we tend to forget that.

And yes, mostly it is just a marketing ploy.

Korri
but so many people buy into this big idea that Organic is best....its so weird messed

SilverFighter
Organic fruits are juicier I love them but I wish they were cheaper sad

Korri
exactly!

cermiestar
all fruit and veg is organic

Korri
not all of it

MC Mike
Whoa... first you spell it Orangic, as in Oranges, than Oragnic, as in... Orags? wacko

thumb up Organic's better.

lil bitchiness
I buy organic food from an organic continental shop confused

cermiestar
yes it is.

Baylin
I prefer organic food I think it does taste better and I dont mind paying extra for it.

§pearhead
my dad's a natural food broker...so naturally we eat it.

SilverFighter
I always wonder how do they make meat organic? I can understand fruits and vegetables plus grains too, but meat? How do they do that?

frootlooplucy
with animals its that they treat them naturally, like free range chooks and stuff... isnt it?
Supermarket-bought organic food may or may not be better, but f you buy it from organic markets or grow it yourself(thats what we do) its usually healthier and freshersmile

lil bitchiness
I like organic food, and i buy it. Sure its a little pricy, but as i said before i buy it at a continental shop, adn they sell all kinds of stuff you cant buy at the normal supermarket! smile

Korri
its quite annoying

stinkfist462
yes .. verry annoying .. plus it looks stupid .. jus sittin there hogging room in the supermarkets .. cant they put like ... munchies and other shit there... not jus some crappy organic vegies ... ? or whatever is organic .. i dont care for it .. too pricy for my poor self

Korri
get rid of it thats what i say!

stinkfist462
yes

Korri
totally! miffed

stinkfist462
LIKE OMG !! TOTALLY !! big grin

Korri
What the f**k? you just took it too far..

stinkfist462
i know .. i always do big grin

Korri
laughing

stinkfist462
big grin

SilverFighter
frootlooplucy>So does that mean that the animals are fed organic foods as well? Or is it the process that is different.

Korri>No, don't get rid of Organic foods just make request that the prices should be drop. It can't cost that much money to lower the quality of Organic foods. I mean Organic cereals do taste real good!! big grin

Korri
yeah ur right.....make em cheaper!

stinkfist462
well either
A. get rid of em
B. LOWER THE DAMN PRICES !

Korri
again...too far

SilverFighter
Cheaper: Yes!
Get rid of them: No!

stinkfist462
get rid of them = yes
lower pirces = yes

Korri
stinky too far!

stinkfist462
I KNWO !! AND I DONT ****ING CARE !!

Korri
sad

stinkfist462
laughing i make my self laugh when i post in capitals ... soo fun and funny big grin

Korri
no

stinkfist462
yes

Korri
y u shout at me

stinkfist462
i did it in not a mean .. but a funny way ..

Korri
i wasnt laughing

stinkfist462
well i was ..... well uhh sorry ?

Korri
oh its ok smile

stinkfist462
YAY Happy Dance

Korri
heehee

stinkfist462
lol .. im lame and boring .. arent i ?

Korri
no

stinkfist462
big grin .. thanx yous

Korri
big grin

stinkfist462
your cool ... lol..

Korri
no not really

stinkfist462
yes you are .. im not

Korri
no

stinkfist462
^ whos is that for
?

Korri
me

stinkfist462
no .. its for me ...

Korri
miffed dont argue with me!

beaujay1
burts bees stuff is almost all organic (wait then its not organic is it?)nevermind.........

Dogbert
if you think organic products do anything for you, then i gotta bridge to sell you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.