Giraffe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
who likes Giraffes!

laughing

burlyman
MEEE!!

zombieman
There ok, look sort of like freaks of nature.

Korri
Giraffe! eek!

http://www.givethebest.com/images/giraffe.gif

zombieman
hes not a freak though!

Korri
i know! Giraffe rules!

cermiestar
aw giraffes!!!

Korri
Happy Dance Giraffe!

§pearhead
on my health folder i have drawing of a giraffe...but its pretty bad so to alleviate doubt i have it saying "i'm a giraffe." embarrasment

gabimr2
whatblink !! giraffes rooooooooooocks!!Happy Dance
and more that one that you put kor =)

kalantiaw
did you know giraffes don't have vocal cords..? they communicate by wagging their tails eek! ...

gabimr2
hahahahahahalaughing how do u now that?

kalantiaw
i read... but only on the sh!tter laughing ...

gabimr2
hahahahahahalaughing

burlyman
smile

Dogbert
burly, y do u change ur sig everyday? that is like the 4th 1 i have seen

gabimr2
hahahahahaalaughing

Korri
giraffe!

Nirvana37365
Louise how dare you steal Gregor's Girrafes please don't do it again they are for my use only!!

LanceWindu
Giraffes remind me of this guy I knew in school...he was really skinny, and had thin legs and long neck, plus he was tall.

crazy_c
Giraffes clean their ears with their tongues according to that weird new mr. bean magazine ad wacko blink confused confused

Linkalicious
i like Geoffrey the Giraffe (prolly butchered the spelling) because he brings me toys!!!!

crazy_c
uck not geoffrey he has caused me many sleepless nights

Linkalicious
damn those christmas eve's

gabimr2
ahahahaha who's that giraffe laughing!!

stinkfist462
.. WTF ??

gabimr2
the one that bring toys!!!hahahahahaha

kalantiaw
oh my god, gabi, you are f*&@#$ing hilarious laughing ... i like that you are always laughing... well, that giraffe is a mascot from a store in the US called toys 'r' us, his name is geoffrey... i guess your all caught up now big grin ...

gabimr2
aaaaaaaaaaa!! hahahahahaha I didnt know that giraffe have a nameeeeeeeeeeeeee! laughing!!whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaalaughing
dear girrfafe :

I want a barbie and a ken for christmas because it has offerts.. I saw it in the store..

atte. melove

kalantiaw
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing holy sh!t gabi, you are precious love ...

gabimr2
hahahahahahalaughing thankk uuu love!!!

embarrasment

Korri
this thread is dedicated to you! eek!

BarmyBrummie
GIRAFFE!

Korri
Girraffe!

§pearhead
donkey!

Korri
aw youve gone and wasted it now!

§pearhead
stick out tongue its ok...

giraffe!

Korri
thats more like it!

Dogbert
a very good looking animal....

Korri
i prefer the one i posted!

§pearhead
yeah me too...real giraffes are pretty ugly

Korri
aww hey that aint fair!

§pearhead
how is it not?

Korri
coz Giraffes rule!

§pearhead
i only like giraffes cuz the word "giraffe" is fun to say...like penguin!

Dogbert
yea....that's halarious roll eyes (sarcastic)
what is so cool about giraffes?

Korri
its so random! Giraffe!

§pearhead
hear hear! beer giraffe!

Korri
go Giraffe!

§pearhead
giraffe giraffe giraffe!

Korri
totally

§pearhead
big grin you know it

Korri
yes

§pearhead
el girafo!

Korri
laughing !

NyC-gUrL
oh yeah giraffes rock my world rock

no confused

§pearhead
laughing out loud i was wonderin what u were gettin to

Korri
but they do sad

§pearhead
roll eyes (sarcastic) i like penguins better but giraffes are still cool

NyC-gUrL
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/smilie_tux.gif did you say penguins?? eek! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/smilie_tux.gif

§pearhead
yep!

Korri
big grin

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

Korri
this must be the most pointless thread ever but its so random!

§pearhead
is that a problem?

Trickster
Elephant! I've ridden an elephant, Giraffes would be too bony! stick out tongue

Korri
no randomness rules!

§pearhead
big grin fire hydrant!

Korri
sad giraffe

§pearhead
...fire hydrant? penguin! giraffe! oh my!

Korri
Giraffe!

http://www.fairfieldprocessing.com/crafts/images/Giraffe.jpg

§pearhead
What the f**k? that is one freaky looking giraffe.

Trickster
It's cool! Better than Toy 'R' Us!!!!!

Korri
i know!

Korri
go the new giraffe!

gabimr2
hhaahahahahalaughing

§pearhead
giraffe big grin hehe

Korri
lol

Korri
Class look what i found! eek!

http://www.mister-inflatable.com/images/Bouncers/Giraffe-Bounce.jpg

burlyman
eek!

Korri
Giraffe!

Shoukan
you bringing back old threadsstick out tongue

Korri
but the giraffe is a legend!

Korri
i love Giraffes there the greatest animals i love giraffes there my friends!

http://www.puppetjungle.com/images/giraffe.jpg

Korri
no expression trust me its funny

Korri
bumped for Spearhead

§pearhead
Purple penguin...like the one in my sig! embarrasment

and giraffe big grin

Korri
Giraffe?

Giraffe!

§pearhead
aye...t'is a giraffe.

Korri
i wrote Giraffe all over my pencilcase embarrasment im sad

§pearhead
oh...uh. that's odd, if you dont mind my saying that.

Korri
lol i have to go....u have fun with the Giraffes

c ya xx

gabimr2
no expression

crazy_c
Theres millions of geoffrey all under one roof! hee hee that would be one funny sight! rolling on floor laughing Oh God Geoffrey giraffe why won't you leave me be!?helpsmilie confused

Korri
and that means...

§pearhead
eek! it means giraffe!

Korri
*bumped for Clovie*

§pearhead
beat ya to it stick out tongue

Korri
haha no you didnt!

burlyman
Oh my What the f**k? what the hell is she doing blink

§pearhead
yeah i did! stick out tongue check the times whistle

Korri
i wouldnt even ask

Korri
u b.itch Spearhead!

§pearhead
cry i hope you don't mean that

Clovie
hmm... is it you with that giraffe on the photo?

weep

Korri
um no blink

of coarse not spearz

§pearhead
ok good happy

Clovie
confused

Korri
but stop threatening to burn down Korriland!

§pearhead
aw sad Ok

Korri
wink ok

§pearhead
are you...sure?

Korri
yes mad

§pearhead
absolutely sure? whistle

dragonpisces272
hehe...so spearhead...there is no fire whistle

Korri
frickin positive!

§pearhead
sad aw...you don't like fire sad

Korri
no

§pearhead
party pooper sad

Korri
aww im sorry sad

§pearhead
eek! so lets light it on fire!

dragonpisces272
hehe big grin

Korri
eat me

§pearhead
eek! are you nutritional?

Korri
yes very

§pearhead
okey! eat

Korri
eek! kewl!

dragonpisces272
eat Korri!

Korri
mmm yummy me

dragonpisces272
you can eat yourself? blink wow big grin

Korri
Giraffe!

im not burlyman
Happy Dance There's millions of Geoffreys all under one roof.. its called Toys R Us, Toys R Us, Toys R Us! eek!

Korri
giraffe is back!

m!$hA
i love giraffes...dayre so coote!!

Korri
giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!! giraffe!!!

Mighty Yoda
i think korri likes giraffes. I could be wrong

Korri
giraffe... cool

im not burlyman
English mofo, do you speak it?

Korri
What the f**k?

furryman
Happy Dance

Korri
yay!! eek!

Clovie
big grin

Korri
giraffe?

giraffe!

Clovie
found it happy

Korri
Originally posted by Nirvana37365
Louise how dare you steal Gregor's Girrafes please don't do it again they are for my use only!!

yeah the giraffe thing died guys lets not bring it up again.

Clovie
i'm sowwie korrs sad

Blue Dragon
It's not a rumour, Korri does have a thing for garaffes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.