The Graduate????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
I heard a rumor on the radio or somewhere and I was wondering if anyone else had heard it. I heard Demi and Ashton are signed on to make a remake of The Graduate! Humm althought it might be good it is a little to real for my liking.

A.D. Skinner
Hollywood actress Demi Moore is planning to remake movie classic The Graduate, with lover Ashton Kutcher as her onscreen toyboy. The Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle star wants to play middle-aged Mrs. Robinson in the new version of the 1967 film, with Ashton co- starring as the innocent college boy she seduces.

And 41-year-old Demi and Ashton, 25, have already filmed a screen test together. An insider says, "They did a screen test and it was incredible. The chemistry they have in real life comes out on the screen.

"A few of the major Hollywood studios are already interested in doing this movie with Demi and Ashton. "So all Demi has to do is choose a studio and start filming."

www.gossipmagazine.com

Aurora
That just seems weird to me!

A.D. Skinner
Yeah it does...and from what I read...it sounds like it is all Demi's idea. Better to leave a good thing alone if you ask me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.