Slob-O-Meter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/t4/microsites/S/slobometer/

Take this and tell us your result.

Here's mine...

"YOU'RE SNOB-ISH!

You've got the odd grubby habit but you're far from a slob! Maybe you pick your nose or smell but that just makes you more real! You share you score with top popsters Darius and Keisha from the Sugababes (WHO???) so you're in good company, don't go changing!"

Fire
same as you lance

BarmyBrummie
Darius and The Sugarbabes are british popstars. These quizzes are from channel 4 on british television so no wonder you don't know who they are big grin

WillUEvrGiv^
Same as you lance blink

burlyman
YOU'RE SLOBBING OUT

Uh-oh, the slob fairy has waved her hand in your direction and you're on a slippery slope to slobsville. There's still time to sort yourself out if you give up Pot Noodle and take up washing. Slobby slebs in this category include Harvey, Abs, and 3SL, we're not going near the sock drawer!

Freddy_vs_Jason
im the same as u lance......

silver_tears
Im a snob stick out tongue
blah just cuz I have good personal hygiene messed

dave123
same as lance

MC Mike
same - as - lance

lil bitchiness
Hey Lance..Channel 4 is British conterversional channel how did you come across this test...if you dont mind me asking?

Baylin
I'm in the good company of lance and most of the other here. big grin

N.Tonks
I'm a snob

§pearhead
grrrrrr...me too.

LanceWindu
From the link to the gay test.

stinkfist462
same as lance ...

LanceWindu
I agree with this test.

I do have some habits that are kind of slobby.

total metalhead
aparently im 'Slobbing Out'

Daedalus
Same as burly

Ax3l
roface

Toku King
Originally posted by MC Mike
same - as - lance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.