boba fett in EPIII

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigsef2
I had been thinking we wouldnt see boba again until ANH, because he would still be a kid in EPIII, and there would be no reason to show him. But then I remembered that Boba Fett is a CLONE! I doubt it takes 20 years for clones to mature into adults, that would seem to be too long for Palpatine to wait. So its highly likely that in the time b/w EPII and EPIII, Boba Fett will be an adult. An adult VERY VERY angry with the Jedi for killing his dad....

yerssot
if they show him putting on his green costume and seeing him fly of it's enough

Ushgarak
The website gives an indication that Boba Fett might not be a Clone, which is interesting (it's in Jango's bio). Still, we will see what turns out to be true.

bigsef2
I thought it was pretty much fact that Jango agrees to be used as a templet for the clones on the one condition that they clone him a son, boba.

Ushgarak
So we had heard. The website, though, says that Jango has been 'off the scene' for a humber of years as he has been bringing up his son. Odd for a fast ageing clone, yeah?

bigsef2
the fast aging thing is just my theory, though. they could conceiveably age slowly. They look like kids in the scenes we see from episode II. the clonetroopers we see are very likely kids. unless they are of a different, older batch. i was also thinking that there are 10 YEARS between EPI and EPII, and its possible that Palpatine could have started making clones before the events of EPI. I mean, he seems like he would have EVERYTHING planned out from the beginning. So my statement that the clones aged fast could be flawed.

yerssot
Ush, aren't YOU the guy that said that the sw.com isn't a reference?

bigsef2
LOL! I was going to say that, but I didnt want to start anything. smile

Ushgarak
Now you are BOTH being tiresome. I clearly say in my first post that we will see what turns out to be true. I didn't say it was right, I said it was interesting. I also clearly say in other places that the website is not infallible but can be a good indicator.

Please at least do me the courtesy of being accurate if you want to pick holes with me. This is beginning to look personal from some people here, and that is unacceptable.

bigsef2
chill out ush, its all in good humor. im surprised i dont get more of it with all the craziness i speak...smile

ToMacco
No one likes Boba Fett! mad

LanceWindu
In response to bigsef. I think that the clones in AOTC are fast aged. But Boba might be made different where he ages like a regualar human being

bigsef2
thanks!!! look everybody! an actual well spoken to the point opinion!!!! good job TOM!!!

Aquarius87
So what...
Its boba fett
He's like an Ant compared to the young Anakin..
He sucks.

yerssot
Ush, hey, sorry, I didn't read the whole thread

Darth Ninja
Boba Fett does NOT suck! He is one of the most popular SW characters. Boba is also very tough. Even the other characters similar to Boba like Jango Fett, Mandalore, Jodo Kast and Fenn Shysha are popular.

yerssot
now now, we are all cool smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.