hp slash????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

minnie
What's with all the harry potter slash fanfics on the internet? (slash is sexual...stuff, and fanfic is a fanfiction story) I mean, I was just at fanfiction.net, and theres like a million!!! What's with these people???!!!! Harry potter is supposed to be about a young boy w/ magical powers learning about life and stuff...and maybe a little romance (especially w/ Hermione wink ) Anyways, sorry if I offended anyone back there. it's just like Harry potter/draco malfoy, harry potter/severus snape, harry potter/ron weasley, etc. I think it's kind of funny, especially harry potter/ron weasley, but some of it is just sick and annoying! again, sorry if I offended anyone! Bye, now

EzzyIce
well, im a Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy person, and well. i dont know, all i know is that it definently bakes my Auzzie Noodle...but yeh. maybe its the forbiddeness that draws some people to it.....or maybe its just a big friggin turn-on! i dont know!

sorry that i couldnt answer, but ijust thought i might put down down some writing. plus, if u dont like the Slashers...THEN DONT READ THEM SILLY!!!!

stick out tongue

BellaButterfly
Well I mean it's ppl fetishes even though i find that stuff disturbing (I found out about hp slash through my lil bro) its their thing and well we cant tdo anything about it....I dont understand how someone can write things like that..but whatever

Malfoy's chick
We could ask, why the hell do you think Harry/Hermione will get together? I mean their friends! It would ruin their friendship. Draco/Harry are just pairings! You just like them! like you just like Harry/Hermione!

Trickster
NO! DON'T ANSWER IT!!!! Don't doom this thread to the HP romances! Plus we alread have a much longer HP slash thread on this page! Read that!

Phoenix
some people just like slash. some people just don't. *shrugs*

squeaky
I am against slash.

I started a thread that contains some articles that you might want to read. It starts pretty well, then it gets really petty and immature at the end though...FYI.

PrefectRonnykin
slash is great it deepins the story line by alot and i jkr wants to hey its her book lol but slash is pretty good for stuff like enemys i support the H/D thingy magig

Phoenix
I'm not in favour of explicit, although other people are. I prefer the more subtle fics, but i adore Harry/Draco. Ron/Draco works in humor fics sometimes...

malfoyluva9
Squeaky, we ALREADY know that you don't like slash, and if you're hear to give us "children" another lecture, that's really pathetic! Don't you have things to do in your "college life"??? Why don't you just go have fun with your little friends and get a life instead of acting like a HUGE PRAT!

jade buster
wow, malfoyluva9 really hates squeaky...

Phoenix
ookaaaay, closing before we revert to bashing again! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.