toxic-bs song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xboy
i luv the new toxic video...its really good..that song is her best one yet.................i like her with red hair dont you??????

in flames
i havent focused on the song...i kept stariung at her body..how old r u xboy ?

xboy
15 why?...... i know she was totally naked...i know...........................sheesh!

BellaButterfly
i just saw the video ...she looks so beautiful especially when she has all the rhinestones on her body.......and the last guy she kissed was damn hot!!!!!!!!!

BellaButterfly
i liked it ...good video

xboy
WAAAAY good video.......i love her red hair

lil bitchiness
number one - that video made no sense to me

number two - its so horrible, its....stunning! no expression

total metalhead
yes very strange.....but in a gooooood way

burlyman
wacko

lil bitchiness
ditto that burly....

wacko that video makes no sense to meeeee

BOPRecruit 16
joseph kahn is such a wonderful director and martin henderson is so damn fine in the vid! love

xboy
What about the red hair...i likey..likey alot.........Im gonna go see her in concert March 31 at the wachovia center in Philadelphia...I CANT WAIT...........

burlyman
you....are....joking....right??

Dogbert
hmm...i thought this video sucked ass...i guess i am missing something... confused

xboy
no....is that a problem?

Steven
that girls getting desperate.....but i liked the red hair

xboy
her some toxic pix...

xboy
here are some pics...

xboy
red

xboy
more...

xboy
dun u just luv em?

xboy
here's more...

xboy
more.... big grin

xboy
more...

xboy
red hair.... big grin big grin

xboy
some more...

xboy
some more...i jus luv these pics.....

xboy
sooooooommmmme mooooooooorrrrrreeeeeeeee.....

xboy
Toxic...more pictures......

xboy
last 1....

Captain REX
Yum...I mean, good video! stick out tongue

burlyman
sleep

xboy
hehe...she's soooooooooooo...............*drooling*

Vampiree
>.>

<.<

^^

BRITNEY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

heheheheheheehehe

loserib
you know i will admit she is hot in the video but i just saw it for the first time yesturday and i really must say that i felt stupider after watching that video it twas ****ing retarded i would say the worst song ive ever heard her put out and the music behind it was very lame and very unoriginal i mean come on how many times has that spie riff been used before it looked to me as someone who was grasping at the tiny shreds she still has of a carrier

BOPRecruit 16
xboy: great music video pix! how did you get them? eek! my fave scene and pix are the one where she has red hair and where she's stealing the green "toxic" chemical. by far, this is the only britney spear song that i like. the video and song is so unique and interesting to watch everytime. wow...to say that when i used to hate her so much. i still do, just not as much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.