who would win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wightisotope
with thier special given powers,who would win?
1.freddy krueger
2.pin head
3.jason vorhees
4.candyman
5.leather face
6.michael meyers

stinkfist462
leather face has special powers ?

Lord Soth
This belongs in the Horror forum, but I think my good buddy Mike would win

stinkfist462
freddy ...

Dogbert
leatherface yes

SlipknoT
jason, and there are already about 20 threads like this

stinkfist462
laughing out loud yes laughing out loud yes

SweetNsouR
leather face is a mortal human so he can die...easily...so he is out of the picture

stinkfist462
he has special powers ?

Lord Soth
Not unless wearing human flesh is a special power nowadays.......

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

SilverFighter
Pinhead all the way thumb up

Lord_Andres
JASON!!!

stinkfist462
i choose freddy

A.D. Skinner
Michael Myers would kick all their butts ! Without a doubt ! He da Man !

Michael Myers 1
I wounder who i voted for....... roll eyes (sarcastic) and thats true A.D cool

Lord_Andres
No Jason is the man cool

Mike = http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/death.gif

Michael Myers 1
no no >>>>>jason http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/hang.gif

Lord_Andres
nope thats were your wrong big grin
Mike = http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/giljotiini.gif

Michael Myers 1
>>>>>>>Mike http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/rifle.gif + http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/diva.gif <<< Jason = Happy Dance http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/thumbup.gif Happy Dance

A.D. Skinner
All I have to say is just take a look at the poll results !

That should settle any dispute ! ( Granted only 9 people have voted..but still )

Michael Myers 1
i voted twice big grin

Lord_Andres
well there you see, Michael Myers cheats so his a bad loser stick out tongue

this is what Jason dose to michael http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/bash.gif
and heres where mike ends op for resisting the all mighty Jason Voorhees http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pile.gif
thats right along with all the other who stands in the way

Michael Myers 1
Jason + Mike http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/chair.gif = Jason Dead http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/rip.gif

Lord_Andres
hehehe, we seen Jason go to the grave before, but he came back big grin

Michael Myers 1
yea mikes been in a grave once and got out of it in 5 mins or the mine place whatever it was

Lord_Andres
ya well they didint bury him, jason was dead but even death can't stop him

Michael Myers 1
same with mike there both zombies jasons more unrealistic

Freddy_vs_Jason
there not zombies, there super-humans, and jason has an advanced healing factor, but i dont think mike has ne powers......

Michael Myers 1

Freddy_vs_Jason
do u have a.d.d, get sum pills buddy.......

Michael Myers 1
i surprised you can spell a.d.d eek!

Freddy_vs_Jason
yeah well all the things that surprise u can fill a wharehouse

h0ck3yh0rr0r
why is there a poll when the obvious answer is Pinhead. He's satans lapdog.

Michael Myers 1
yay some1 got back to topic

Freddy_vs_Jason
pin head could pretty much get sliced up from jasons machete, freddy's claws, micheals knife, and leatherface's chainsaw

Michael Myers 1
hmm ive never seen hellraiser ppl tell me its boring so i cant judge pinhead

Freddy_vs_Jason
i wonder who would win if it was the creeper vs freddy, they both have magical powers

Michael Myers 1
yea nd vampires sleep dont they?

Captain REX
MM1, please stop bashing, consider this a warning.

Michael Myers 1
eh it wasnt only me go yell ay freddy vs jason to for bashing the usa then

Freddy_vs_Jason
captain rex u should she wot he has written in the "freddy vs jason DVD" thread

Michael Myers 1
yea i know go look hurry!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
man thats pussiness. let him just bash. if the other guy has balls or even a good self-esteem he wouldn't give a shit. damn people. a forum is for argueing and expressing opinons. also bashing. MM1 continue smile

Michael Myers 1
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif that was a beautiful speach

h0ck3yh0rr0r
smile

Michael Myers 1
cool ok i need to add 2 ppl to my sig.......

braxtanFILM
While Freddy is my favorite, I just think Pinhead has the most powers, etc...

I mean...chains, man! CHAINS! With hooks!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yup pinhead would win. but lets say MAYBE he's aobut to die by MM, Jason, Freddy etc etc

he could just get his cell phone out and call Satan and be like "Yo big G, im having a problem." "Come up here and help me out". Then Satan be like "Yo no problem Pllayboy"

lol

furious_socks
smile

Michael Myers 1
hahaha so true

Lord Soth
Pinhead maybe the most powerful, but Mikey's crafty, he might find a way to kill him.....

Michael Myers 1
true on that big grin

braxtanFILM
I say lepracaun kills all of them.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
braxtan i agree with you 100 percent. i think Leprechaun is the strongest but the DUMBEST. he's soooo powerful he goes inside a guyz penis and explodes. how ****ing scary is that. (Leprechaun 4)

but he's waaaay to dumb.

SilverFighter
See the thing with Pinhead is that unberable torture is his best defense (and best weapon). I mean, if Jason, Freddy,Michael and Leatherface were to team up and try to slash him to dead he will love it. Besides Pinhead chainhooks could rip apart any body in to shreds. So even if all four were to take him on. Pinhead would just strap them up with his chainhooks and rip them apart.

Lord_Andres
Jason would break those chains big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
yes, and if freddy were to put pinhead to sleep then pinhead would be pretty much screwed, and jason could hit the chains away with his machete,and leather face could cut through them

Michael Myers 1
but pinhead rules all

h0ck3yh0rr0r
pinhead doesn't SLEEP! he's a demon man. like i said if he's in trouble, he just picks up his cells and calls Satan. Read my last post!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
seriously most of you guyz have sooo much pride in your favorite horror character you begin to "dick ride" on them. your becmong their ***** if u would like to say it that way. LIke im a fan of Hannibal Lecter, i wouldn't be saying that lecter is gonna kill jason. i might joke around but cmon what are the odds of Lecter killing Jason. So please, no stupidity.

Lord Soth
I'm aware that favoritism can make a person irrational, but I think the Mikey could actually win....or at least come in second place to Pinhead big grin

Michael Myers 1
Yea big grin

A.D. Skinner
It is all a matter of opinion. All we have is the movies to base our information on. Who would win in a Verses matchup. Even in Freddy Vs. Jason it ended up with no one winning...a draw. And why is that ? Because it would have destroyed one of the series if the other had killed off the main character.

I am all for the horror flicks, watching our favorite slasher kill time and time again....and I am all for taking it to the next level and offering opinions about who might win in a one on one match.

I am a Halloween fan and therefore will stick up for my slasher Michael Myers...but in offering my opinion, I will use examples from the movies for that is all that I have.

Fair enough ??

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yup. smile

yea and mike does have a chance.

Michael Myers 1
Hell yea to both of you! cool

Lord Soth
Go Mikey!!

SilverFighter
Is okay to have favoritism but as long as you keep it real. Like saying "Psycho vs. Blob" would be no match since the former is human and the latter is a human eating bacteria monster. But since Freddy vs. Jason came out I guess the rules have been twisted a little. Who knows maybe "Pinhead vs. Wishmaster" might be made?............btw Pinhead wins on that one.

A.D. Skinner
lol...Psycho Vs. Blob...that would be totally cool

I think it is a good idea to match up some of our slashers, for it adds new life to our favorite series of movies.

LeAtHerRFace
Jason would win ofcourse. And yes there is like 500204091094032 threads like this.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
AGAIN!

its like a cycle.

SilverFighter
Absolutely that's what imagination is all about. Create new and possible match ups. Like I said early I'll pay to see Pinhead fight Wishmaster or even Leprechaun.

Lord_Andres
oh ya Pinhead vs Wishmaster that would be a VERY good fight indeed

SilverFighter
Pinhead has the puzzle box, and Wishmaster the lamp,.......would be a matter of who gets his hands in his opponent weakness first.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
and leprechaun the 4 leaf clover. and a few other stuff

Lord Soth
Ghostface vs. somebody would be pretty good, but I can't think of anything for him to fight.....

Mordecai
Pinhead pwns ye all!!!!

......End.

SilverFighter
Isn't his Gold also one of his weakness? Because without all his coins he doesn't have full power.

A.D. Skinner
What about Chucky and the Leprechaun...I mean they are both vertically challenged right ?

SilverFighter
laughing Leprechaun vs. Chucky would be more funnier than scary!!!!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
leprechaun vs chucky would be funny. lol

well its obvious lep would win cuz of his powers.

Lucidique
DEFINATLY Jason. He slaughtered Freddy, Leatherface wears a dress and carries a chainsaw, but Jason could Easily Stomp his ass. And Candyman couldn't really do anything to him, because it's candyman, and well Mike is great But Jason could easily hack him up (because he ahs a bigger knife and such), and stuff him in a sleeping bag and beat his innards off a Tree (<--- Funniest kill EVER by ANY horror Icon). But Alas, Ash would come in whit his Boomstick and Mash them all. Just because it's Ash. heh.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
you never mentioned Pinhead. how can jason kill satans lap dog?

Lucidique
Jason Killed Freddy. He'd Find a way. If Not, Ash would Sick his Boomstick on him. If He can beat the dark army with one arm and a shot gun, I'm sure he can handle Pinhead and Voorhees. =D

A.D. Skinner
Well it is obvious as to who Lucidique likes ! Jason fan are we ? laughing out loud

Sure, Jason is great and all that...but still a Momma's boy !

Jason is afraid of water and Freddy is afraid of Fire...Michael ain't afraid of nothing...so after he burned Freddy and drowned Jason ( it don't matter the length of the knife, but how you use it ), Michael would prevail.

And yes...I am a Michael Myers fan !

Lucidique
Jason Still made Freddie-cakes out of him! And I think it would be very interesting to see what Mike and jason would do. Sure Jason is afraid of water, but Mike and Jason are both Large, Dumb Mute Mules with large Knives. It would probably be Hillarious!

Lucidique
And Ash is still the best out of All of them, and evil ash is Second :P Long Live the King of one Liners!!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
as the slogan goes "even serial killers have something to fear" mike would have a weakness, freddy would find that and use it against him, im not saying mike is a tooth pick, mike would actually stand a good chance,..........probably......

Lord_Andres
if mike fell asleep his sertantly would stand a chance, I don't think that mike could take all that, that freddy put jason trough, mike got beaten up by tommy doyle

Freddy_vs_Jason
good point!

TrAnCeDuO
jason..

SilverFighter
Both Jason and Michael have been knock out unconsicious (sp?) before. So it would be easier for Pinhead to strap them and torture them both. Then he would rip them apart with the chainhooks.

Lord_Andres
like I said Jason would break those chains like a shit

SilverFighter
Not if he is knock out cold.

Lord_Andres
by who? pinhead?, I kinda daubt that

TimberlandG2
I dont think that anyone of them would win. GO CHUCKY!!!!!

SilverFighter
Even if Jason could break the chainhooks (which I doubt that might happen) what could he do to hurt Pinhead? Kill him? cut him with his machete? The only thing that Jason could do to hurt Pinhead is if he solves the puzzle box, and that would be funny to watch laughing

Michael Myers 1
laughing So true and Mike wont fall asleep so dont worry big grin Cuz freddy is scared of the real world AND fire so hes got 2 weaknesses. Like if somebody brings him to the real world like freddy vs. jason mike or one of them can just burn him and if Freddy ever gets to see pinhead in hell ......how can that be? Hell has a bunch of fire and shit

DeNiro
Here is the order of the winners

1st place goes to pinhead
2nd place to freddy
3rd place to jason
4th place to Micheal myers
5th place to the candyman
6th place to leatherface

Lord Soth
How could FREDDY beat Mikey?

1-Pinhead
2-Mikey
3-Freddy
4-Jason

There we go, much better

h0ck3yh0rr0r
one way of defeating jason is to PANTS him and then kick him in whatever he has down there. if that doesn't work pants him and run!
do you think he's smart enough to pull his pants back up! lol HAHAHAh smile

Freddy_vs_Jason
im surprised he even knows how to dress himself.....but then agen his mummy probably did it for him

Michael Myers 1
no hes had those clothes for a while cant u tell roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
yea, what do you think jason would do if he didnt have clothes, do you think he would care?

Michael Myers 1
no im surprised he has them on right

SlipknoT
that would be so funny in was wearing poka dot pants and striped shirts with red power ranger shoes, and he didnt notice

Michael Myers 1
lol or powerpuff girl pajamas

h0ck3yh0rr0r
LOL

Michael Myers 1
lol

SlipknoT
or bear feet slipers

shaber
Jason can beat Freddy Kruegar, though he did have help. I don't know much about Pinhead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.