I get my license tommarow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
So I have been making alot of changes latly. I just got a differnt hair cut more spiky and i just blonded most of my hair it looks bad ass and i have gone tanning alot so i got no zits any more im totally tan and been working out harder then ever. But the biggest change is not only do i look cool I am awesome now since i will be able to drive bymyself after today i get my licesne tommarow and then i get to go lots of places cause i get to miss school to go get it so i got a four day weekend to drive and also thursday is a half a day ooo man this is sweet. big grin big grin big grin

stinkfist462
sleep

Dogbert
YAY!!! congrats D!!
wake up SF

stinkfist462
uhh wha ... i was on the first word ..... *passes out again*
sleep

gabimr2
are you going to take me to a ride in you car cool

stinkfist462
i wish i was 16 ...

lil bitchiness
So....where is your picture DeNrio?

stinkfist462
i could care less about a pic ..

lil bitchiness
''I am "The True American Pretty Boy" there is'nt a girl out there that dont want me...''

well....

stinkfist462
lol .. im a guy so i could care less... laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
OMG Stinkfist....i dont care whether you care or not...i asked DeNiro...i didnt say Stinkfist wants it as well....roll eyes (sarcastic)

stinkfist462
lol .. well im bored and replying to everything so leave me alone .. GO BACK TO YOUR TOWER !

stinkfist462
big grin

gabimr2
hahahahalaughing

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

gabimr2
love

stinkfist462
^ who is that fors ?

MC Mike
me.

stinkfist462
lol .. you sure ?

gabimr2
for u stinkist love

stinkfist462
love thanx you :stinkfist:

stinkfist462
WTF THERE ISNT A SMILIE ON ME !! DAMN YOU RAZ!!!
jk

gabimr2
got to goo! cyaa love xx

stinkfist462
bye ..

silver_tears
your all nuts What the f**k?

stinkfist462
i know i am

DeNiro
Well My mom let me skipp school today to let me get my license it is now 9 am and i am going to go get it right now i cant ****in wait. well about my pictrue once my friend gets his scanner working then ill have a pic of the true american pretty boy on there. so dont get impatient ladies wink

total metalhead
isnt it true that pretty boys are a bunch of wusses? confused

silver_tears
I like the whole prep look in guys raver

total metalhead
sick not me. i prefer my men rough and ready yes

silver_tears
thats odd What the f**k?
like orlando bloom is pretty boyish love
and then theres keanu reeves eek! whos more manlyish yes

total metalhead
no the sexiest man on the planet has to be Chris Pontius love

love *sighs* love

silver_tears
*hurls* sick gee thanks for that stick out tongue

total metalhead
big grin anytime

Korri
eek!

DeNiro
well yes i would say a majority of the pretty boys are wusses but like me andmy friend donnie are not.

but ne way it took 4 hours to get my lciense I had to to go the court house to get a birth certificate then we went to the driving place but we didnt have our insurance so then we went to the insurance place but the road was blocked off by cops then we did a U turn and went back and they where gone, then we came back to the drivers place and got our number then sat down was called and the ladie took about 20 minutes to put me in the computer cause she was a complete retard and had serbile paulsy no joke she was a ****in idiot. then we had to pull the car infront of the place which took a half hour in line then finally it was my turn but it was great because it only took 5 minutes to do the test i got a 100 on it and i got my license. i drove eerywhere that day. and the new law is ur only supposed to have one kid in the car at a time i had 6 stick out tongue

total metalhead
eek! roadtrip!!!

Friend44
thumb up So, I was wondering, since this post was initially made some days ago, have you "scored a few points"...? If you see what I mean... evil face

gabimr2
blink

DeNiro
wink either way i score with or without a licnese

lil bitchiness
DAmn!! And i was hoping to see the picture of a The True American Pretty Boy that no one can resist!

Friend44
You gotta let me know when you hit your first pedestrian and all the details too.

burlyman
laughing out loud

Friend44
When a kid makes love for the first time he becomes a teen. But when a teen crushes his first pedestrian he becomes a man.

boogie
..correction, foolish man

Friend44
thumb up Oh, and before I forget - take the first bone that falls off from you first victim and hang it to your mirror, the chicks really dig that. Mine was the whole leg. I had trouble seeing where I was going but man did I pick up some hot chicks. The smell was bad though...

DeNiro
All i can tell you it ****in rules to have a license me and my friends went everywhere today starting at 12 till 11 pm my buddy we where at his hockey game he got hit in the head with the puck so he was rushed to the hospital but we left and went ne where we wanted cause i get to drive now it is so cool dont have to ask for rides. i just lefted my friends hoseu and i backed out doing like 30 stick out tongue i know its dumb but im really good at backing out plus noone was outside at 11pm but it did suck i had to drive my mom to work at 6 am so i could use her truck today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.