Water is EVIL!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
I found this random thing.....why water is EVIL!!!

It tastes like shit.

It gets everything wet.

It ruins things that rely on electricity.

Why not just drink gatorade or something that actually tastes good.

There are billions of micro-organisms that live in each drop of water.
TRILLIONS EVEN. I dont know about you, but i dont want to drink that

You can drown in it. Last year 2 billion Australlians died in water related accidents. Keep in mind these are Aussies, the toughest ****ers on earth. Besides lumberjacks.

How many times have you been walking in some store, and some jackass just finished rubbing that death liquid on the floor, just so you can slip and die. Water is bloody evil.

Monsters live in water. (ex. Lochness Monster)

Water is a greedy bugger. It hogs 71% of the earth.

Terrorists drink water. You dont want to support the terrorists, DO YOU????

Water, in its solid form, can be used to stab somebody.

Unless you have a snowboard, an avalanche will kill you.

The only reason people drink water is because its trendy, its the cool thing to do.

Water is in pee. Do you really want to drink pee? I think not.

Water lets evil animals live, such as grizzly bears. Salmon live in water(filthy bitches), and grizzly bears eat salmon, therefore, water keeps grizzly bears alive.

Water is responsible for every death. Ever.

Water has special chemicals in it to brainwash people into thinking water is good.

Why do you think you take craps in water? I know, because it SUCKS.

Why do you think cats hate water? Oh you dont know? I'll tell you why, its because they are highly evolved mammals from the future, and they travelled back in time to warn us about water, however they dont know how to speak, because they are only cats. So they do the best they can by running away from it. Could you people be any more naive?? These cats are warning us, but you continue to drink water. I hope you have fun in hell for the rest of forever.

Water is the leading cause of floods.

Waters boiling point is exactly 100 degrees celcius, and its freezing point is exactly 0 degrees celcius. A mere coincidence? I think not. Water obviously has a mind of its own if it is going to pick values so exact.

Water helps get rid of the innocent bacteria that live places. What did they do? They dont deserve death for simply living. Water is evil.

Ocean water is slowly creeping up on land. Every thousand years, the ocean rises an average of 3 feet. that maybe not seem like much, but after 8 billion years, thats 1 million feet!!! Thats pretty damn scary if you ask me.

Forest fires, which are naturally occuring, are put out by water. WATER GOES AGAINST NATURE!! Yet you people continue to consume this evil evil "beverage."

Water is bad.

Water causes iron to rust.

Monsoons, tsunamis, hurricanes, serial killers, all are caused by, yep, you guessed it. Water.

This one time, a puppy drowned in water. How the hell can you possibly support something that kills puppies?

Hippos live in water. They kill so many humans its not able to be comprehendable. By anybody. Thats right its not. 85% of all humans are killed by hippos at some point in their life.

Whales hate the water, they are always trying to escape, but we call them "beached" and throw them back in. I think whales would know more about water than we would, they live in it and their brains are 800 times the size of ours.

Why do you think dolphins are always jumping out of the water? I know, because it SUCKS.

If you get water really really hot, it will burn you.

If you reverse the letters in W-A-T-E-R, you get R-E-T-A-W. Now if you change the W to a B, you get R-E-T-A-B. Now if you take off the last two letters, you get R-E-T.

Just about every single evil person in the history of the world drank water.

"Water? That stuff doesn't let you breathe!" - Taco Bell Donna

Water Shmwater.

Two words: Waterworld.

Water has a density of exactly 1. I think thats messed up.

Once again, Jesus comes through. Instead of walking around a river or lake, he tramples the water and stays afloat.

.To say water in French, you would say toilette. This one isn't so much about water, but more about how much France sucks.

Baylin
Hmm its also responsible for all life on this planet... blink

lil bitchiness
I think you have missed the point of that list...roll eyes (sarcastic)

stinkfist462
laughing

Baylin
No I'm pulling your leg (It's cos I drinks da water... blink )

stinkfist462
i dont ..

kalantiaw
d@mn, b... you always so hyper... i think you should dance some more laughing ... and when you get tired, you should drink some water...

lil bitchiness
^^ That one is just the best!

Tired Hiker
Why do you think cats hate water? Oh you dont know? I'll tell you why, its because they are highly evolved mammals from the future, and they travelled back in time to warn us about water, however they dont know how to speak, because they are only cats. So they do the best they can by running away from it. Could you people be any more naive?? These cats are warning us, but you continue to drink water. I hope you have fun in hell for the rest of forever.

laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Actually, when i read all of that, i thought!! Wow, this is such a ''Tired Hiker'' thing to write!!

SpikeSpiegel
*Waits for Aqua to arrive*

LanceWindu
* Waits for MSN to finish it's ****ing maintenance *

BTW, great jokes.

Tired Hiker
that was some funny ass* stuff, Lils!!! laughing out loud

Aqua
*CRYS*

stinkfist462
laughing

lil bitchiness
Erm...why are you crying?! What the f**k?

Its funny....listen!

Hippos live in water. They kill so many humans its not able to be comprehendable. By anybody. Thats right its not. 85% of all humans are killed by hippos at some point in their life. <--ha ha ha no expression

LanceWindu
She's crying because you called her, AQUA, evil...Water = Aqua

stinkfist462
laughing lil laughing

lil bitchiness
I know Lance roll eyes (sarcastic)

IM aquarius...i love water..in fact im gonna go now and use some water to wash away this ''ive been studying'' feeling off me! big grin

LanceWindu
Water is evil...I'm no longer going to take showers or wash at all.

Aqua
*crys some more*

stinkfist462
i am studying the different strokes a guy can use ... OH !! and uhh studying umm ... some weird shit that is like interesting theories .. like the 46&2 theory ...

laughing

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

stinkfist462
sleep must have sleep .. yet not tired... im an insomniac .. im afraid like something like fight club might happen to me blink

lil bitchiness
Im really going to go use some water...even though its evil! yes

stinkfist462
i need water to kill myself with ..

LanceWindu
That makes you evil too Lil.

I am going to go kill myself, my body is 3/4 water, so I am evil, and evil needs to die.

stinkfist462
can i dry myself .. ? and someone can roll me up and smoke me big grin

Storm
confused toilette blink
de l' eau

Friend44
thumb down They forgot an important one... Water is bad because it can turn your skin green. Look at all the plants - they turn green... Imagine if you drink water long enough...

Phoenix
I like the taste of water...

Friend44
Then you will burn in hell - Hahahahahahahaha!!!

mechmoggy
Thats it, I'm never touching the stuff again.

Oh wait, I need a bath tonight. confused

Friend44
P.S. thumb up If you do get to burn in hell, bring some water though - it might help...

BarmyBrummie
Water causes sweating. Sweat gives you BO. Water is BAD!

silver_tears
I love water stick out tongue
Im a pisces and drink water the most yes
The hell with Coke messed

Friend44
You don't drink coke btw...you sniff it.

silver_tears
but the ice cubes will get stuck in your nose blink

Friend44
The cops will put you on ice if they get ya...

Linkalicious
That is both the stupidest and funniest thing i think i've read on these forums...nice lil b

LoL, 2 billion australians? if there were that many australians on the planet, i'd hurl myself off a cliff (and probably into a bunch of water)

If there were 2 billion aussies and 1 outta every 100,000 was a maniac like the Croc Hunter, that would leave 20,000 extra maniacs on this planet.

LOL i think the only way 2 billion aussies could drown in the water is to have them all run off a cliff (and into the water) like lemmings.

I love aussies and i'm not picking on what you said milla, i just thought that was funny to read (and pick apart)

rusky
Well...I HAVE a snowboard big grin
And I LOVE water....
I'm EVIL evil face Muhahaaha!

Friend44
This thread is satanic. The mention of w...r can bring hell upon you and all your descendants. Lil said so. If it's written, it must be true.

stinkfist462
water ... if you freeeze it .. it becomes ice .. ice is slippery and can make you fall and break your neck or other bones.. you can also fall through nad drown while th ice traps you under..

Korri
evil water! miffed

Friend44
thumb down OHOH! Guys, I'm sorry, forget all my posts in this thread - I've just learned that there is water in beer... Sorry, I'm going to hell - can't do otherwise...

Korri
laughing precious beer!

Linkalicious
doesn't it hog like 70% of our bodies too? stupid bodies...

silver_tears
3/4 about so it is about 75% I think yes

Linkalicious
yeah i just said 70% because it was closer to 71%...i read something about 75% in bio class when i was a wee lil one...

Korri
see told u she was clever! smart

silver_tears
indeed I am smart cool and modest too raver

Matrix_man
also, water is made of hydrogen and oxygen. fill ur bedroom with these two gasses and light a match.... then u wont be laughing....mainly cos ur mouth will be burnt shut

water is evil. no expression

Aqua
well whos fault is it when they light the match..........
anyways they r funny Lil Bitchiness, but insulting to me.

Trickster
DON'T INSULT AQUA!!!!!
Just that bloody water!

silver_tears
I love water love swimming, water polo, surfing, water skiing, all the good stuff yes

Dogbert
but it is evil...

Linkalicious
deviously evil (always plotting, always waiting for our moment of weakness)

Syren
OMG!!! Lil u crack me up!!

the cat one is the funniest, and the one about the puppy!!! aaaw!!
EEEEVIIIIL WATER!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

do u notice how as well, every big drinks company tries to cash in on water?

Evian, for instance, what is it about the bottle and the brand name that makes the water so special?

ITZ STILL EVIL, NO MATTER HOW FREAKIN PRETTY THE CONTAINER IS!! (and expensive too)

lil bitchiness
Haha! You people are hilarious!! big grin

Remember....just about every single evil person in human history drank water!! miffed

Dogbert
is "holy water" ok?

Trickster
NO! Don't worship water! See, water even has found a place in religion...

Dogbert
laughing out loud i guess it has

lil bitchiness
No! Remeber that Jesus guy....he turned water into wine...he released the dangers of water!!
Thats what im gonna be doing from now on, turning water into wine...cant be that hard...

Linkalicious
no silly ass smiley can't begin to describe how hard i'm laughing right now. good call and good luck lil b

burlyman
water is boring

xboy
water dosent taste like shit...xcept in mexico(not trying 2 be racial or anything)

lil bitchiness
Its a joke xboy no expression

xboy
i know.................................................................................but in mexico they only have 1 water line so the water they go 2 the bathroom is the water that they drink!!!!!! That's why they say dont drink the water in mexico!

Baylin
I like water, its a vital ingredient in both beer and whisky!

N.Tonks
laughing laughing out loud laughing

stinkfist462
well everclear is the best you can get dude ... that is 95% alchohol

Baylin
big grin

lil bitchiness
This one time, a puppy drowned in water. How the hell can you possibly support something that kills puppies?

^^ very important to consider yes

Baylin
I suppose you've got a point sad afterall the saddistic **** that put them in water was made up of 70% water! mad

lil bitchiness
mad

Captain REX
laughing out loud Funny stuff, Lil! laughing out loud

silver_tears
whoa I was taking a shower and I could totally notice the water plotting against me evil face

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud hahahaha!!!

silver_tears
thank god I came out of that shower alive raver and live to tell my story again!!

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud lmfao!

silver_tears
i think ill write a book titled........do you trust your shower shifty
well.....do you?

lil bitchiness
OMG!!laughinglaughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loudlaughing

silver_tears
Cuz I dont.....i think showers are slippery for a reason....to knock you unconsious and steal your wallet ninja

Rogue Jedi
i got a staph infection from the water my apartments uses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.