Martians to Earth - Bad or Godd idea..for martians of course..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corlindel
I think Martians can have an ealthy life in their home planet.

Earth and humans are a desilusion to all allien races. That's why they don't talk to us sad

stick out tongue

The Omega
Just checking: You ARE joking- right? blink

SilverFighter
lol!! I think is just a spoof of that other thread "Humans to Mars". But maybe Martians don't want to talk to us because they sucha snobs stick out tongue

mechmoggy
I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. confused

Gundark
Little green men, Mech.....

mechmoggy
eek!

*hides under pillows*

Gundark
I don't think they're the 'probing' type aliens, Mech...

You're thinking of the grey ones, not the green ones. Ya know, those over there that are hovering in your back yard as we speak.....*points*

mechmoggy
*Shuts curtains, hides back under pillows*

stick out tongue

Gundark
*jumps up and down childishly, shouting loudly*

He's behind those curtains ! Under the pillows !

These aliens seem to be suffering from SAS....like those in 'signs'.

mechmoggy
The kind who can fly millions of light years across the galaxy, but who struggle with a rudimentary device like a door handle. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
Yes, the rampant 'Stupid Alien Syndrome' strikes yet again.

Friend44
You might never know what we'll eventually find on Mars. WE ARE NOT MODEST ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IT WHEN WE SAY IT.

mechmoggy
Why anyone would want to fly that far to abduct and probe some rednecks is beyond me anyway.

Gundark
Its how they get their kicks, I guess.

Like buzzing sheep.

True, Friend....there could be huge mutant space ants toiling in underground sugar caves on Mars...hehehe. Just kidding...

mors823
Since we already f#$%ed up this planet, why not pollute another? It's not polluting if someone doesn't care and who cares about junk on other planets?

silver_tears
http://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/yourfunny.gif

Im gonna assume you are kidding for the sake of my sanity wacko

lil bitchiness
lmfao!! laughing out loud

Mech...you are BEYOND hilarious!!!

kalantiaw
area 51 is where the top secret projects of the government are executed... it is a place where they developed the "unidentified flying objcet" which will be a mode of transportation someday... it is a place where they process all the laughable and outrageous ideas and findings that they confirmed... why..? two words: plausible deniability...

oh, and area 51 is where evil water is stored, treated and distributed...

Lord Soth
Definitley a bad idea for the Martians. We'd blow them out of the sky before they could even land, and then we'd find out that they were peace-loving Buddists, or something. I hate humanity

Dagons Blade
LMAO, or realize that a shower massager head isn't an Earthling weapon....seriously though people, all the money we spend doing this stuff could be out to good use here on Earth. Are we going to fly to Mars and feed their people too?
And if we DID manage to go..would we be sorry for what we might find? Some things are better left alone. Maybe the side of me that watches too many movies is speaking here, but I have a feeling that we should stay on Earth and not probe around out there because we don't know what we might find, or if we'd live to tell about it.

Gundark
Remember War of the Worlds ? It was a human disease that finally killed the martian invaders. So our planet might be inhospitable for them in the end.

Which would be a good thing if all they're going to do is fly around in those saucers and shoot the place up.

How wude.

Corlindel
If they have technology to build a spaceship to bring them here I think they might control earth diseases.

War of the Worlds original dstory from HG Wells was written in 1898, the radio broadcast was in 1938 and the movie at the fifties (Im not sure). There was not any idea of what might be the scientific medical progress and investigation on future. In the same way we don't have any idea of what might be the scientific evolution of an allien civilization, but as the same way there are tests and all kind of studies before a simple Space-Shuttle trip, I think th alliens would made the same earth studies before ATTACK smile

Go Martians!!!!

thorC
i think i get your idea. so do you guys remember a TV Ads. of Xerox or something like this a few years ago. the Martians took a photo copy of the Red Palnet which we always know in front of the NASA Mars lander (Sorry i forgot its mane). and then the camera pan out to see the real Mars behind that Martian, that a Blizzard of lights swrils around the city.
i like that Ads.thu.

So right now i hardly believe in NASA.

Gundark
The movie gave me the creeps the first time I saw it when I was little. When that martian reached up and laid his hand on her shoulder....*shudders*

Corlindel
We came in Peace...We came in Peace" big grin

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/raygun.gif

Gundark
They were weird little suckers...

Lord Soth
I love Mars Attacks!

thorC
i love Tim's idea that insulted B class movies. OPPS wrong thread !!!
Do you know that NASA fond the tidal under Europa = Jupiter's moon. which they expected of living thing in the ocean there?

Corlindel
Nasa is always founding water everywhere and so everyone has been speculating about probalities of life everywhere a loooong time ago.
I hope they find real water some place before it ends in Earth.

Gundark
Well if those polar ice caps keep melting, I don't think we'll have to worry about running out of water.

yerssot
we can do some swimming in holland than

Gundark
Holland will be Atlantis by then.

yerssot
with the holy windmill as object of religion laughing out loud

Gundark
The holy bomb, the blessed fallout....

Where have I heard that before ? wink

Well, looks like the Mars lander thingy stopped talking. The Martians kicked its butt I guess. Now they'll make palm pilots out of it.

Corlindel
And the Hubble project will go to finish in 2006. The American government transferred its priorities To Mars.

No more pics... no

thorC
and they sais thaat they would plant some trees there in 2007. i guess it must be the White Tree. HA HA HA

Captain REX
Sais? *brings out martial arts knives* Like these? stick out tongue

Damn, there goes the Hubble. That thing has taken some kick-ass photos too! As have the Voyagers 1 & 2.

Voyager photo of Jupiter! big grin

Corlindel
A

Corlindel
It was found Water in Mars...Next step! The Sun colonization stick out tongue

Captain REX
The only water I know of on Mars right now is the ice caps. But that's frozen, nothing's alive there.

Sun colonization? Hot dog!

Baylin
Sun colonization - Which factor sun cream do you think we should pack?

Corlindel
Well..Factor 60, sunglasses and a bottle of water shall be enough. Maybe we will find some water there too. News of frozen or gasous water shall be ebough to get funds to build a ship. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.