how many owls you think harry got??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hhhhr
well i guess my ? is in the subject.
what about his potions owl ? will he get into newt potion class?

Phoenix
Def DATDA...

Erm... I think he would have passed Transfiguration... And McGonagall said she would make Snape let him into Potions...

Trickster
Noi she didnt. She said he had to get a good one... But she would do everything to help him become an auror

Trinity_Matrix
He probably got OWLs in DADA (obviously), Charms, and probably also Care of Magical Creatures, Transfiguration, and History of Magic.

Heh, I bet without Snape always looking over his shoulder he'd do good in Potions.

Trickster
All subjects excluding Potions(maybe) and Divination... And probs History of magic he failed since he didnt write anything...

Trinity_Matrix
Oh yeah I forgot about that...heh...

Candy
umm i dont think divination and history, i think gongall or dumbly will force sanpe to let harry into the NEWT class, i am sure he has DADA and charms, and trans i think, too.

[Ms_dEaTh]
when i saw "owl" i thought you meant the owl...as in bird.

right- O.

he will scrape through with good enough grades. he always does.

if an evil madman was after me i would have dropped out of school the very next day.

airangel429
i dont think they will force snape.....b/c then that wouldn't be fair to others......... his father was poor in potions too..... his mum was good in charms and his dad was best in DADA....so it figures he'd do good there.

pixie1
he will do ok in all of them but he will have extra potions lessons to make up for how bad he did in potions

Snape dosent mark owl papers they are externaly marked. Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

hhhhr
maybe snape wouldn't be teaching potions next year??

pixie1
he might have more important things to do
Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

hhhhr
well i was thinking maybe D-dore would let him be the DAA teacher

pixie1
i dont think d-dore would do that considering his past record
Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

megajoint
how do you think the number of OWLs counted??any guess

Trickster
What?

shaber
Actually, James Potter was best in Transfiguration. Harry is best in DADA.

hhhhr
good question but i have no idea. all we know is that percy got 12 owls and fred and george have got 3(if i remember corectly) and that harry and ron have dada, herbology, devinition, charm, history, potion, magical creature,(am i missing anything?) maybe for each outstanding they would get 2 owls???

pixie1
they do astronamy dont they?

hhhhr
i knew i forgot something roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.