Highschool Drama...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
High school girls and their drama is the only thing i miss about high school. It's so cute how girls (particularly) will get into fights with their friends for the stupidest reasons. Refute it if you must...but this is pretty much how all friendships in high school end up (with the occasional acception of best friends)

Freshman - Get along with everyone. keep your middle school friends close and become aquaintances with most of the new people

Sophmore - Get into a fight with your friend or friends and stop talking for a while. Meet new friends to hang out with regularly.

Junior - Expand the variety of people that you talk to and hang out with...generally don't make up with your friends that u got in a fight with last year.

Senior - Realize how dumb the fight 2 years ago was...and also realize life is too short to have enemies. Become friends with pretty much everyone because you probably won't see most of them ever again.

I almost lost a really good friend because his girlfriend got in a fight with me for saying that i wanted to hang out with him and not have her be there everytime. (how freaking dumb is that! he's my friend, why does she ALWAYS have to be there!!!) And when i tried to make friends she was pulling her high school drama queen action by not accepting my apology (like i should have to apologize) The only reason i talk to him now is because i sat right next to him in a class during senior year so we became friends again and he had to put her in check. (which i've never seen him do before.)

Please share your thoughts, comments, or differed opinions. And i'm REALLY sorry if this seems like girls are all at fault because guys do the drama thing too but no where near as bad as high school girls.

stinkfist462
sleep

Korri
stinky thats rude!

LanceWindu
I kept all my middle school friends, and never got into any fights with my friends, so this theory is flawed.

stinkfist462
lol ..... i'm not in high school yet ..

pharmacist
Me and my friend almost got into a knock down drag out because of a really cute teacher. We wound up going to the office and the teacher moved to a different school (don't know if that has anything to do with, but it prolly did. smile)

Linkalicious
ahhh, but you're a guy and it's not a theory, it's a hypothesis...not too well tested.

middle schoolers are of course welcome to add their opinion because i don't descriminate...but it's just something you'll have to live through to witness it.

BarmyBrummie
Argh, i hate the drama group in my school. There used to be a group of 5 of us in my little group then this year one joined the drama club and we've barely seen her since. Whenever we do see her she argues with us and takes the pis$ out of us and our other mates but mainly the boys we hang with. She's bugging the hell out of all of us and using us. She sticks wiv us but then she sees one of her 'drama buddies' and runs off without saying anything. If anything good has came out of it, its that the relationship between us 4 has gotten stronger.

stinkfist462
HAHAH !!

SilverFighter
I was happy to get out and graduated High School. If it wasn't for the Jocks and their stupid attitude towards non popular kids I would had have a good High School experience in my senior year. I can't believe some of those jocks used to be teamates of mine in football. Those guys were real JERKS!!!! And don't get me started on the cliques!!! Obnoxious conceited kids that are still working in McDonalds laughing I laugh at them now.

stinkfist462
im in 8th grade .. one more year until high school

Korri
no expression

Linkalicious
i was a jock, i was a "cool kid", and i most certainly was an obnoxious conceited kid....god i miss high school. My finest craft was creating the "senior **** list" with 2 of my friends...it got distributed to the whole school!!!! again....god i miss high school.

stinkfist462
blink

SilverFighter
The jocks in my High School would bully the freshman kids and that was not cool. I don't deny I was a jock but when I saw what those clowns picking on the freshmans I was very ashamed to be a jock. So I drop off the team in my senior year (actually a C- got me the cut from the team)

pharmacist
People at my school like to make up rumors for no apparent reason.
At my school i supposedly am bisexual (everyone seems to think that means strictly women...uneducated bastards!), i have been pregnant since the eighth grade (you think i would have had that thing by now..besides that how could i be when i supposedly like only pussy??), i took my best friend's virginity (when we have never touched each other..at all). I wish that people would just learn how to shut the hell up. mad

Linkalicious
i may have been all those things i said up there, but i wasn't a bully. Life's too short to be a dick.

beaujay1
im in high school now, and what you said was true, very ironic in my position!!! smile

Syren
well guyz, i left high skool in 2001, with 4 GCSE A Grades, and 4 B's, which i'm really proud of, but i remember the "popular" girls!!! OMG do i remember them. now, i was friends with everyone, well, should i say "mates", but i got loads of shit for enjoying my skool work!!! i was not a nerd, i just wanted 2 do well, but there were at least 3 girlz in every class that were like, snobbish-slutty-how-does-my-ass-look-in-this types!!!

but guess where they all are now???

i know at least two who already have kids, a couple who are preggers, and yes, a few are still working in Maccy Ds!!!!

Mwahahahahaha!!!

i'm workin in a WICKED bar, i'm takin a Web Design course, and I'M NOT PREGNANT OR INTO DRUGS OR AN ALCOHOLIC!!!!!

woooohoooo!!!!

Syren
altho i'm a little crazy, but itz aaallll gooood baby!!

Linkalicious
Syren you had me at "well guys"
I wish i could find a girl like u n marry her. it's pretty rare to meet girls with their heads screwed on now adays. and for you girls...it's probably the same with guys.

silver_tears
I agree I'm freinds with everyone but I have much closer friends.
I dont bother with petty fights over like boys or such cuz it aint worth it stick out tongue

Syren
u got that right ST, and Link, I'll marry you!!!

silver_tears
Some guys really piss me off becuz they go on an ego trip just becuz they think every girl wants them, and by then I lose interest in someone with his head so far up his ass :P My friends are more important to me anyways smart

NyC-gUrL
yes yes yes

Syren
*squeals*

ooooh!! Link, I just checked out ur profile, ur like, two yrs and two days older than me, which makes u a Scorpio, right?

And my purrrrfect woman would be Angelina Jolie, so u got good taste!!! (yes, I'm a bi-sexual bird, no apologies for that)

Linkalicious
*faints from happiness*

silver_tears
laughing out loud

Syren
hey nyc, how ya doin?

and ST, ur on a roll 2nite baby!!

rite, I'm goin 2 the G Club, anyone fancy it?

silver_tears
rolling on floor laughingwink

Syren
laughinglaughinglaughing

I'm watchin The Osbournes right, and Ozzy just said....

"I've got shit on my shoe! I'm sick and f**kin tired of shit, I'm sick and f**kin tired of it. It's drivin me f**kin mad! I live in an 8million dollar turd!!"

Syren
funny guy!!

Linkalicious
yeah there's a fine line between ego and self-confidence....some guys obviously aren't great tight rope walkers.

silver_tears
They think they are all that and some are just stick out tongue

Linkalicious
i totally agree....but it goes both ways, pardon the language but "some bi*ches need to be put in there place." But guys are worst because they are usually the ones that come onto the girls.

silver_tears
Im a ***** if I need to be shifty

Linkalicious
when girls act like bit.ches its such a turn on....when they're stuck up, they suck.

silver_tears
Stuck up is a no no no
I like making friends but some people just rub me the wrong way messed

Dogbert
erg! i am in highschool and i hate it now! ppl r such snakes. they act nice when they r with you, but they r really as*oles. ppl r so god damn phony!

silver_tears
I love high school yes

Linkalicious
well known fact.....shi.t gets talked behind EVERYONES back in high school. That's why people fight, and don't talk. That's why i made the thread

Dogbert
i try to enjoy it, but i am too paraniod

silver_tears
if people have nothing to do but talk about you their lives are dull raver

Freddy_vs_Jason
thats it!! i dont care ne more!! ive been up all morning ringing every place in he fone book that sells dvd's , askin wen jeepers creepers 2 and freddy vs jason cums out on dvd, buit they dont know!! im tired of it! i dont care if i neva see it!! i wish they neva made it!!! I DONT CARE NE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave123
ok FvJ, here's a tip (and its not "die"wink

download it

Freddy_vs_Jason
ive tried that but it takes ages and screws up my computer, and wen i did try 2 download f v j it turned out 2 be final destination 2! i h8 that movie!! and i hate f v j!! i dont care ne more!!! i neva wanna see it!! I DONT CARE!!

*covers eyes and starts crying loudly*

dave123
http://suprnova.org/

Freddy_vs_Jason
omg!! is that where i can download it!!! wait a minute..........how long does it take to download!!!?

Dogbert
hmm..a shot at me from ST...was that called 4?

Freddy_vs_Jason
wait dave!!!!!!!!!! plz answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trickster
Get Kazaa, the fu,lly legal version...

dave123
depends on your internet connection, but all files on there are real

Freddy_vs_Jason
did u download it?? will it make my computer slow?, i alreddy have kazaa trickster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave123
you need bittorrent (dunno if i spelt that properly) first, then you can download off the site

no spyware yes so its alrite to use

Freddy_vs_Jason
no, screw it, i cant download it off the computer, i know it will screw up my whole computer, if its my destiny 2 never c fvj then thats sumthing i just have 2 accept, and i dont care about that stupid movie ne more, it's driving me insane, wait, duz ne one know the e-mail address for the ppl that own the offical f v j or jeepers creepers 2 website?

Freddy_vs_Jason
u know wot, i blame this on americans, they alwayz have to have things first.........

Michael Myers 1
thats cuz the other countries suck my cock

Michael Myers 1
i didnt mean that but she got me pissed

Dogbert
good thing u sed that last thing, u wulda started a big brawl

Michael Myers 1
yea probally

Linkalicious
children children....lets try and stick to the subject. Who really gives a rats ass when freddy vs jason comes out? It's a movie...and probably a pretty good one. But i know it's not soooo good that its worth counting down for.

And OMG who the hell would watch jeepers creepers 2! the 1st one was terrible, it shouldn't have even gotten a sequel.

and brawlings ok...just no shots below the belt!

Freddy_vs_Jason
jheez micheal, wot do u do? check the forums 2 see where i am and post ne thread that im in? god.........

Michael Myers 1
no im not like the ppl in ur country and spy on ach other and steal each other sheep you peice of shiit! eek! smokin'

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

Freddy_vs_Jason
no, ur thinking of ur country yes

stinkfist462
what country might that be ?

Michael Myers 1
we dont got sheep running around loose trying to rape us like old zealand BAHHHHH

Freddy_vs_Jason
why r u so obsessed with sheep? did u rape them or sumtin?? well i bet they didnt fell ur pin dick so it doesnt really matter ne wayz........

Dogbert
oooohhhhhh!!!!!!

(yes i am instigating this since it seems it wun stop)

Freddy_vs_Jason
wot??

Michael Myers 1
you know you want my pen dick stuck up ur behind babay!

stinkfist462
eek! laughing eek!

Michael Myers 1
she knows she wants me http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/naughty.gif

Freddy_vs_Jason
sorry, i actually wanna know wots going in me, and i dont really want a neddle in me, u could lose it, and i dont wanna have 2 wait hours untill u find it either, i bet u masterbait with tweezers and a magnafiying glass

Dogbert
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! bi*ch slapped!

Freddy_vs_Jason
big grin

Michael Myers 1
nah my ding dong will get lost in ur boo-t cuz maybe your fat and it will squeeze my poor baby to death and if i try to hvae normal sex i gotta get threw bush wildlife to find my destination man i bet you got cornrolls on your pubes

Dogbert
omg dude!

Freddy_vs_Jason
no, u would loose it and go "oh man it fell off!!" but then get a magnafiying glass and go "oh no, wait, its still here........i just couldnt see it (but who can?)

Michael Myers 1
so she probally got pubes like her sheep cuz i heard that other countries (besides UK) dont shave sick and trust me abe this aint no pin dik its long enuf to be your daddy!

Dogbert
SIK sick laughing out loud

Michael Myers 1
and the sick thing is there both true!

stinkfist462
laughing

juggernaut26
this thread has to be the nastiest place yet

Michael Myers 1
big grin come on sweety say something smart

Dogbert
na, there have been worse...
yea FVJ, i am on the edge on my seat here waiting for a response big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh micheal, i like that DADDY, is DADDY getting angry?, is DADDY gonna spank me?........ shifty

Michael Myers 1
LOL how can he... wait i see hahaha http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/naughty.gif

Freddy_vs_Jason
eww! ok, this is just getting to graphic and disgusting, i cant do this ne more

Dogbert
aww man, i was just starting to get off to this convo u 2 were havin big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Michael Myers 1
lol so was i

Freddy_vs_Jason
it ends here. no more! im serious!

Michael Myers 1
can we still cuddle??

Dogbert
laughing out loud

Freddy_vs_Jason
get away from me micheal!!

Michael Myers 1
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif

Freddy_vs_Jason
its over!! gone!! and im neva tslking to u agen!!

Dogbert
who? confused

Michael Myers 1
O YEA GOOD I BET YOUR UGLY ANYWAYS! DOGBERT IS THE ONE YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH ISNT HE mad

Dogbert
no.........whistle

Freddy_vs_Jason
yes, dogbert is my new lover, and for ur infor i have long brown-blonde hair and blue eyes, and im quiet a normal siz e for a girl

Michael Myers 1
yea i bet your some fat gay guy trying to moolest little kids

Dogbert
HEY MM, DUN TALK TO MY LOVER LIKE THAT B4 I HAVE TO SLAP THE TASTE OUTTA UR MOUTH big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
hey, dogbert, how do i get that sig u did for me, how do i put it as my sig?

juggernaut26
this thread is crazy

Michael Myers 1
let me see you do it come on hit me hahaha

Dogbert
dun tempt me mr. serial killer, u dun scare me....

Freddy_vs_Jason
get em' dogbert!

Michael Myers 1
yo shut the hell up b4 i shove my knife up ur gf's bootay then make it come out her pussay then ill shove i down your little doggy ass throat and then ill chop of ur milimeter peter (if you got one) then ill fry it up for your mom to eat then ill tape it to f vs. j so peeps kno ur gay for doing a hairy imported monkey from the rainforest

Freddy_vs_Jason
god ur really ****ed in the head aient you

Dogbert
damn MM, that was maybe the most vile thing i heard from u! and my "peter" is bigger than 1 millimeter! mad

Michael Myers 1

tptmanno1
Children, Children.
Calm down now.
Count down from 10 ready
Now don't we all feel better?
Yea I thought that would help.

Anyways
I my Highschool we need to have cliques. there are just too many damn people. at my school we have over 4200 kids. Its realy bid so we don't get too much drama because you don't know everyone. The only drama is within your clique and that get sorted out rather fast.

Michael Myers 1
man shutup dogbert u double crosser

Freddy_vs_Jason
hes with me now, dont cry......., just becoz no girl wants u

Michael Myers 1
lol so your saying dogberts a girl

Dogbert
double crosser, boy that is 1 of the few names i havn't beeen called, how do u come to that conclusion?

Michael Myers 1
Shit man you must be braindead i mean first u were watching us fight u even helped me then u get all pissy cuz of freddy vs jason

Michael Myers 1
so far ur the only 2 on my gay list

Dogbert
aww, dun be like that MM!

Michael Myers 1
hey man i didnt do it you and that **** did

Dogbert
i think ur taking this outta proportion...u like her?

Michael Myers 1
sick im sorry i dont like imports

Dogbert
so, what wuld u like me to do?

juggernaut26
oh that was cold

Michael Myers 1
nothing

Dogbert
and just stay on ur gay list?

Michael Myers 1
there ill leave u off for now.......

Dogbert
but u still think i'm gay

Michael Myers 1
no i was just mad sorry ill leave u 2 alone now

Dogbert
dude, were not seeing each other or doing n e thing like that

Michael Myers 1
i know i was messing with ya big grin im out im tired

silver_tears
Do you talk about me stick out tongue
If yes then yes shifty

Freddy_vs_Jason
ur such an ******* mike!!!

silver_tears
wait so dogbert likes you What the f**k?

Freddy_vs_Jason
no, we were just kidding around, but mike is such an *******, do u know how i can get him banned? how do i "pm" sum1?

silver_tears
they dont just ban anyone no
but if you really are serious theres a report to moderators button onn every post people make erm click that its just a shame you guys are fighting sad

Michael Myers 1
lol i think ima get banned soon

Linkalicious
these last 3 pages are a PERFECT example of how guys create their own high school drama, by running their fat mouths. Why can't they just be more like girls and just get into a verbal arguement, screw up their car, and/or talk crap behind their back?

Freddy_vs_Jason
1.i am a girl
2.i didnt start this
3.micheal take me off ur gay list otherwise make no mistake u WILL be banned, and im willing 2 forget about it if he leaves me alone.

Linkalicious
sorry i didn't clarify...i know ur a girl FvsJ, i have been reading the posts. and yeah mike, lets not be stupid now. Obviously we're dealing with bisexuals in KMC.

oh yeah....and my money's on Jason!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.