How do you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
...ask someone to a dance???

maybe someone has another question they want answered...

If you've got "answers" or "questions," post!!!

beaujay1
seriously!

beaujay1
smile embarrasment

stinkfist462
blink

beaujay1
oh c'mon dont yo have questions that need answering???

MC Mike
^ditto. smile

LanceWindu
Umm...you go up to the person, ask what they are doing that night and if they have a date or not. If they say they don't have a date then you say..."Would you like to go with me?"

Nothing else you can do, lay your heart on the line, and be prepared to either have it leap for joy or crushed.

Linkalicious
does anyone know a great witty comment or short joke that could be used as an ice breaker to start a conversation with someone from the opposite sex? most pick up lines will get you slapped...blah blah mirror in pocket....blah blah in ur pants. <--i can't blame a girl for not wanting to talk to that.

Slow songs are the only thing that i'll dance to and i have this great technique....you walk up to the girl and say....."wanna dance?"
direct n to the point is best.

LanceWindu
I've heard of this guy that once went up to a woman and said "Hi, do you want to get married?" and that started a conversation and they ended up becoming a couple.

silver_tears
laughing out loud thats funny

Linkalicious
that's not only funny...that's pretty slick

silver_tears
Best way to be smooth is go up to them and go "Hi, my name is *insert your name here* I just thought I should come over and introduce myself." stick out tongue

Linkalicious
yeah, but who would you rather talk to....

a guy who makes you laugh

or

a straight shooter

(imagine the guy is actually really ugly, so personality is what counts)

silver_tears
I dont really dig like all the little mind games and pick ups and shit stick out tongue
If I'm into a guy he can say almost anything to get my attention yes

frootlooplucy
I know a guy who shaved his nipples to get my friend to like him stick out tongue eek! blink got her attention at least stick out tongue

BellaButterfly
go straight to the person and say "wanna dance"

If they say no or laugh

leave and say "your loss!"

but that never happens !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.