Lisl Auman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azszhz

badkittykitty
heres what I heard... She conspired with others and then committed a felony crime, participated in a high speed chase that endangered hundreds of lives, that ultimately ended the life of an officer. so yes I agree with the virdict

finti
what was the verdict?

badkittykitty
Lisl Auman is in prison, serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole.
I guess what people are saying is that she was already in custody when her boyfriend actually killed the officer...lots of conflicting stories surrounding the case.

Fire
personaly I think it is too harsh, but it aint the dead penalty so that's something

badkittykitty
well if theres any truth to the rumors then they could allow a appeal then another jury can sentence her...most likely with the same verdict

azszhz
she was in custody when he shoot the cop and she didn't even know this guy he was like a friend of my cousins boyfriend. He started all the stilling and high speed chase stuff and if i could i would kill him to back he's already dead.
frankly i could understand like 5 or some years in prision but they gave her life for something completely out of her hands
she was the most Innocent of everybody there and all she is is a scapegoat for everybody to blame the death of the cop on sence the dude shoot himself after he shoot the cop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.