X3 Couples

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxxroguexxx
Okay, I just wanted to know who you guys think should be together in X3. cool

kofmaster
ROGUE AND GAMBIT!!!!!! >.< stupid iceman...

xxxroguexxx
lol. iceman isn't that stupid.

Sesy Allerdyce
grr but that is a soo damn silly thing that remy will be so young just cuz anna... but i think they will be together...

rwendelin
Scott and Jean Nightcrawler and Strom(if that doesn't work out than strom and logan) "Logan and Jean" keep that tension on the Scott and Jean relationship.

SK88728
laughing out loud triangle relationship

Darth Vicious
My god another Xcouples thread, dont we haveenough of these?

venomfan
profesor X and paris hilton......naw

xxxroguexxx
Yea Vicious, I guess we do have enough but I just wanted to know what you guys thought.

stormsgreat
nightcrawler and storm!

Vampiree
SCOTT AND THE PROFESSOR!!!!!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

xxxroguexxx
Wat???????????????? Scott and the Professer??????????????? LOL

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah! SCOFESSOR!!

BarmyBrummie
LOL laughing out loud

Vampiree
scofessorness is my life, yo big grin and rogue and gambit big grin

xxxroguexxx
I can't decide on which couple would look better; Rogue n' Gambit, Rogue n' Bobby, or Rogue n' Pyro...........I think Rogue and Pyro will just stay friends.

Vampiree
rogue and pyo would be faaaaaaaaar out! big grin but that ain't gonna happen

Darth Vicious
Scoffesor jajajajajaj thats funny!

Sesy Allerdyce
aaaah, rogue and pyro?? no, i dont think so... first, pyro will be in bh and rogue will stay with x-men... and this is disgusting sick sick

scofessor rulz!

xxxroguexxx
Yea........the one thing I sorta noticed is that Rogue, Scott, and Pyro look sorta the same.......I donno, maybe it's just me or the fact that I lost all of my sanity at the age of 7. LOL, j/p.

Elanor
Scofessor doesn't rule............ mad

Vampiree
of course it rules el big grin

*whisper* scott and the prof are sittin on a tree... evil face

Elanor
noooohohooooo...... Vampy you always make me cry....*cries*
hmmm....I almost forgot... Pyro and Blob are sittin on a tree....

Vampiree
no they're not!!! *takes out THE SPORK*

BarmyBrummie
Now now laydeez, cool down!! yes

Elanor
angel

[[.c.dutton.]]
dude y is everyone dissing iceman?? he is soo hott and sweet.. and you know he and Rogue ROCK

Sesy Allerdyce
hehe yeah they will should be together cuz
- iceman is loser
- movie rogue is loser too
- gambit is awesome (but if orlando bloom will play him..... laughing laughing )

Elanor
then you'll be happy

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah, of course... sick

x_maeko
Wouldn't it be awesome, if they took in people like the fans in X-Men and put them into the storyline for the next movie. That would be shibby. Real shibby. Make up our own character, and play them. Or get someone else to play them you know....

Vampiree
noooooo... oc's always ruin the plot....

bobby and rogue: sick... never
orlando as gambit: sicksicksicksicksicksicksick

xxxroguexxx
It's not Anna's fault that the writers made her character the damsel ( i think that's how you spell it) in distress. She seriously need Ms. Marvel's powers, though.

BarmyBrummie
what she needs is to stop screaming!!!! Theres on|y so much screaming one person can take!!!! wacko

xxxroguexxx
Yea. Even though I've never really read the comics, they need to make the movie Rogue's personality more like........well.........exactly like the comic Rogue's personality. But they need to keep the movie Rogue's hair. LOL

Lucidique
Rogue and Gambit (They better get someone GOOD to play Gambit, Or Im going to Pull a 'Misery' and hunt the writers all down)

Logan and Jean (Just because Scott pisses me off. He's like anna Nicole Smith minus the Plumpness and Penis - Ehhhhhhhh! <insert complaining and whining here>"wink

Storm and Night Crawler (Unless They DO cast Beast, and he better not suck either!!)

Kitty and Bobby - Just because it would be funny.

Vampiree
kitty and colossus big grin pyro should be with... uh... his zippo prolly big grin

scot sucks big time, i have to agree big grin

Lucidique
Yes, Scott Sucks the Big one. Kitty and Colossus Would be cool. But yet, so would Kitty and Pyro. That would be funny.

And I think I should Hook up with Wolverine, just because Hugh Jackmans butt looks so Nice in Tight Leahter >^-^<

Vampiree
kitty and pyro?????? NEVER!!!! taht's sick sick rogue with pyro... even kiktty with pietro... BBUT NOT PYRO AND KITTY!!!

xxxroguexxx
LOL. Heck yea, Lucidique.

Lucidique
But that's why it would be Funny =D

Lucidique
I'm Glad You agree =D

BarmyBrummie
HEY, HUGH JACKMAN IS MINE!!!!! mad

Lucidique
I'll Fight you for Him!! I've been stalking him since before 'Oklahoma!' came out in 1999 >^-^<

Hehe >^-^< He's so pretty when he's fuzzy.

BarmyBrummie
ARGHHH SO WAS I!!!!!!

Lucidique
How about we just Clone him then. You can never have Too many hugh Jackmans. Or we can just kidnap him, keep him in tight leather pants and make a man servant out of him.

Bwahah. >^-^<

BarmyBrummie
YES YES HAHA evil face The more hugh jackmans the better!!!

Lucidique
We can make a little collective and have a whole army of hugh jackman Man slaves. And they can cook me Lasanga and Spaghetti and chicken and all that good stuff. They can also do my gardening.

I love my overactive Imagination.

BarmyBrummie
No, 2 is enough, only we can have him!!!

Dark_Psylocke
Rogue and Gambit
Kitty and Colossus...
Pyro and me... *sorry I'm thinking out loud*

Lucidique
I agree. We're allowed to be Greedy. We Shall Have Hugh Jackmans. Hurray!

xxxroguexxx
Hey what about me? Oh, well, I'll just take whoever plays Gambit. LOL. ESPECIALLY if it's Drew Fuller. laughing laughing laughing

BarmyBrummie
You're not having Hugh, thats for certain!!!!

Vampiree
i'm having pyro then big grin

_CYCLOPS_
What is with all the Cyclops bashing? Scott is getting angry... you wouldn't like me when I am angry....

BarmyBrummie
So, me and Lucidique both have a hugh jackman clone each,
xxxroguexxx has a drew fuller gambit all to herself
and vampy has an aaron stnford all to herself

anyone else want one??? big grin

_CYCLOPS_
I would not mind having Famke all to myself....

BarmyBrummie
Cykes got famke...all to himself

_CYCLOPS_
The things I would do to her...

Did I say that out loud? Oh, Damn.... I think I did.

*JEDI MIND TRICK* I did not say a thing.

Vampiree
i heard that! me! ME! PICK MEEEEEE!!!!!!

xxxroguexxx
LOL. Yup, I guess that'll work out. laughing

_CYCLOPS_
I sware I used the Jedi Mind Trick....

Vampiree
*points to her 'JEDI-MIND-TRICK-BLOCKER'* eat this, yo big grin

_CYCLOPS_
*JEDI MIND TRICK* You will take that off....

Lucidique
You can have whoever Plays gambit. I just want the Comic book Character :P And No Hugh For you!! =D

ScottsLover
i want more love between scott and jean. they kiss like they're brother and sister. messed

Lucidique
Can you Blame her? lol

rebelyellsiryn
*falls out of chair laughing, clutching her stomach, tears rolling down her face* Oh god...please...oh crap...that's hilarious....

laughing

I can't stop laughing....help...me....

rebelyellsiryn
Hell yes I can blame her! I would step in there if possible and show Jean a thing or two about kissin Scotty properly.

Full on lips, tongue, arms around neck, oscar-worthy kiss is what Scott (and James Marsden) deserves!

I'm talkin TONSIL HOCKEY here, people! THAT'S how Scott and Jean should kiss.

No more brother/sister crap...

rebelyellsiryn
Yeah, I'd def. want to play Siryn...if only for like 2 seconds of the movie (like x-2)...Irish accent and all. Just the screaming would be fine for me. I'd have to dye my hair orange...but I'm willing to make that sacrifice...

One short scene would give me just enough time on set to find Daniel Cudmore and beat the ever-living-**** out of him for not having a russian accent. The same goes for the dude who played pyro...yeah I'd beat his ass for not doing an austrailian accent...and then I'd kick the crap out of Bryan Singer for screwing that part up. AND THEN I'd kick his ass again for putting Siryn in X-2 when EVERYONE who knows ANYTHING about her knows that she did NOT become an x-man until she was age 18 after she met her father, Sean Cassidy (aka Banshee). SHEESH...am I the only one that cares about accuracy?!
Yes, they're great movies but Bryan..stop raping the story!
Don't even get me started on the pants that Scott was wearing when he and Logan had the "key tossing" contest in x-2...did you see that shit?!

My scene would never make it in the movie...I'd probably get charges pressed against me for beating up movie stars with a shelaleigh stick...but hell, I think it'd be worth it.

Vampiree
*takes off*

Lucidique
I can't blame her for the brother sister crap. She knows she wants in Logans pants. And Look how They kissed? Logans all Manly and stuff. Scott is a thin little Whine bag with N'sync in his car Stereo. lol. For shame on Jean, for not attacking him, and at the same time, thank you jean, for being a pussy. :P Heh.

ScottsLover
hahaha!! laughing but seriously if shes married to this guy she should at least show it!

xxxroguexxx
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points and laughs* u called Jean a pussy!!!!!!!!! haha!
laughing laughing laughing eek! eek! laughing laughing

I'm okay now. cool LOL stick out tongue

Lucidique
But she IS!!!!!! If it was me, I'd be all like Pfft, Go away Pansy Boy, imma go with the real man meat and get me some good stickins, instead of you and your skinny anna nicole smith EEEEEEEEEEEHHHH ass.

That was bad. I'm really NOT a red neck, or a mean person. I just find the word 'Stickins' really amusing >^-^<

Lucidique
He could step in and show his wife a good time instead of being an over Emotional Pansy! Like, My god, She's your wife, Grab her and plant a big wet one on her, then scoop her up and carry her to bed, throw her in bed and do your manly husband duties. Oi!

Can you tell he's my least favorite X-man?

Poor Scott. LOL

ScottsLover
he just doesnt seem so sweet...whats the word...geeky!

Vampiree
we're talkin about scott? HE'S A WUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

eep! *JEDI MIND TRICK* Shades will be NOT mad at me.

Lucidique
Indeed he is. Muhahahah.

Elanor
aaaaaarghh...

xxxroguexxx
In the movie, Scott's charecter is like Rogue's character(the movie 1)....
They need to do some action and stop acting like wusses.

Lucidique
AMEN!!! I totally hear that. I think they should actually get Jubilee into the Movie too, instead of having her cry and Blow bubbles. make her kick some ass and Steal Rogue's Boyfriend so she can hook up with gambit :P

ScottsLover
jubilee n iceman? that'll work well smile espeacially if its for rogue to be with gambit... sexy gambit!

xxxroguexxx
YAY! Finally someone know's what I'm talking about.........exept the Jubilee stealing Bobby. In X3, Rogue should break up with Bobby because she wants him to be able to touch his girlfriend(whoever that may be) because if he runs off w/ another chick, it makes her look like a loser and if she just dumps him to be w/ someone else, it makes her look like a bad person. confused confused Okay, I'm not sure where that came from, big grin but I'm pretty pround of myself.

happy LOL happy

ScottsLover
jubilee will need someone so y not bobby?

Lucidique
But, If She gets gambit, What does she care?? She's got a Hot Kenetic Cajun. Rawr. Bobby should go after sparky. Heh.

rebelyellsiryn
I agree though...she needs to kiss him properly.
The kiss in X2 between jeannie and wolverine....gives me chills.
But Scott is NOT A WHINE BAG! Scotty is beautiful and Nsync...well, I'd say that Jubilee or some kid snuck that in his stereo as a joke.

Scott would NEVER listen to Nsync...pshaw!

bye bye bye! stick out tongue

rebelyellsiryn
Ok due to the gross number of scott-bashers I feel the need to defend the guy. What can I say? I love the goofy bastard.
Except the plaid pants he wore in X-2 when Logan came home...those just need to be burned.

BUT OTHERWISE...he's a sweetheart with good intentions and he kicks ass in battle. I mean, Singer ain't givin him a chance to show off his awesomeness like he is in the comics.

Damn you singer..

xxxroguexxx
But Bobby does really like her. sad

ScottsLover
FOR REAL!! yes

X-WOMen
hot pic of him!! smokin'

Vampiree
SCOTT'S A WUSS!!!!! *dances around* SCOTT-IS-A-WUSS! SCOTT-IS-A-WUSS!!!

X-WOMen
which one are u refering to? comic or movie?

Vampiree
comic, movie, cartoon... whatever big grin he's always a total WUSS

BarmyBrummie
took the words right out of my mouth poxycock

X-WOMen
laughing and that's not just a LITTLE bit cold you think?

Vampiree
abby.... i just CAN'T understand why don't ye remember poxycock...

anywho... rogue and gambit for x3 couple!!!!

BarmyBrummie
i am going to find out what that means.......

Vampiree
without our yesterday's conversation... there's no way ye can...

BarmyBrummie
oh noooooooooo embarrasment

Vampiree
hahahahahaha!!!! she found out!!!!! OMFG!!!! LMAO!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

and jubilee and bobby

BarmyBrummie
me and hugh love

Lucidique
:: Dances around the dancing ::

WOO HOO!

Lucidique
AHEM?! You mean one of them :P lol

BarmyBrummie
*dancing around the dancing around the dance* scott is a puss, scott is a puss!!!!

BarmyBrummie
Hehe, i mean MY hugh love

rebelyellsiryn
danke...I think so too smile

rebelyellsiryn
See...scottslover knows what I'm talkin about (I should hope so based on the name "scottslover"wink

Annnnnyway...pic up a comic sometime...SCOTT TOTALLY KICKS SOME ASS!!!

I mean, geez, he's put up with jean for lord knows how long. If I were him and I were married to her, I would have divorced her long ago....multiple personalities, phoenix takin her over, etc. etc. etc....I mean, geez, he puts up with a lot.

GO SCOTT! YOU ROCK BUDDY! smokin'

Happy Dance

rebelyellsiryn
*thwaps barmy with a rolled up newspaper* DOWN BOY!

Check out scott kickin ass in this picture....yeah look! stick out tongue

Elanor
Scott rules! big grin

Vampiree
scott is a puss!!! (hehehehe abbs big grin) *flees in terror from furious elanor*

Lucidique
And that's how it should be. We'll have to get little Man tags or man Aprons to tell who's who's =D

Or I could just write my name on mine's Butt with a black marker.. But that would be defacing such beautifully sculpted art and such ;;__;;

Man tags it is!

xxxroguexxx
lol i see that not alot of u like scott

I just made a tongue twister..........not alot scott not alot scott not alot scott

Elanor
What the f**k?

Paola
absolutely rock
GO CYKE!!!!

X-WOMen
let's talk about cyke in his thread.....or kes will get mad.angel

so more him and jean in X3, less bobby and rogue, and alot of GAMBIT!!

Dark_Psylocke
I agree! Less Bobby and Rogue

Ryan10000000000
wolverein and cyclops

ScottsLover
um ew!

xxxroguexxx
ya ew!

Sesy Allerdyce
yeeaah wolvie and cyke! yay slash!

Vampiree
no!!!! ahhhhhh!!!! *flees in terror away from Slash Fan Girls United*

DezW
Logan and Wheels'd be better!!! muhaha!

Sesy Allerdyce
no!!! SCOFESSOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Elanor
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.........im gonna kill somebody....

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah, ya should kill the professor, cuz scott loves him soooo much! haha

Elanor
SESYY!!!!!!!!
look after yourself!!!!

Sesy Allerdyce
uuumm... hehehe.... *whispers* scott and the professor sittin on a tree... and k i s s i n g!!!! haha*

Elanor
there is only one word that i can use now and this is....
DICKWHEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sesy Allerdyce
muhahaha! d*ckwheeled wheelchair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scott loves that!!!!!!!!

Elanor
*sob*
pleeeeaaaaseeeeeee....................

Vampiree
did somebody say SCOFESSOR????? shifty

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SCOFESSOR, SCOFESSOR!!!!!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

BarmyBrummie
WHO SAID SCOFFESOR???? HEHEHEHAHAHAHA

Elanor
okay...... give me a gun....or rope....or a f*ckin plastic spoon!! im gonna kill MYSELF!! i know you all want this!!!

Be@st
Please don't elanor; kill sesy instead. You're way to precious for me to lose you.

Vampiree
hmm.. i weould sa aww but i'm... well... GOTH.. so i'll just say.. YEAH!!!!!!!! LET'S KILL SES AND THEN GET DRUNK!!!!!! *flees away from furious ses*

Sesy Allerdyce
EVERYONE HATES ME!!!!! *cries*

Be@st
*runs right behind vampiree thinking about ses with a knife* Ouch.

Vampiree
NO!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YE!!! I FRIGGIN WANNA MARRY YE AND HAVE CHILDREN, BUT IT'S PHISICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sesy Allerdyce
hmpf...

Be@st
We don't hate you ses; when you kill someone it doesn't mean you hate that person. Right vamp?

Vampiree
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SHAKES* heheheheehehehehehehee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i really love ye ses!!!!

DezW
SCOFESSOR!!!! AAAND JORREN!!! devil

Vampiree
jorren?

Be@st
And I don't mind having you around (it's fun to argue all the time with someone).

DezW
Johnny and Warren... whistle

Vampiree
WTF???????? mad mad mad

KODD

Be@st
A perfect couple; John and someone similiar to him; something like garbage or junk.

Vampiree
mad mad mad mad mad mad

Be@st
Hey; I'm just thinking too loud.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>