Seether

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
does anyone else like Seether? they haven't released much so far but from listening to Disclaimer (their debut album), i think that they are possibly the best 'grunge' band since Nirvana. their songs Gasoline and Hang On are pretty amazing. any other fans or am i just retarded?

in flames
i like seether..i got disclaimer when it first came out

good grunge band..in 2003!

im anticipaiting thier 2nd album!

loserib
they rock ive seen them live once abd gasiline is sick

§pearhead
they good band thumb up

loserib
thats odd a band everyone seems to agree on

total metalhead
yes i bet it wont last. give it a couple of days and there'll be like 20 posts on how much ppl hate em.

§pearhead
...or there wont be any posts at all

tabby999
there song off the Freddy Vs Jason soundtracks pretty ace. i dunno, but i think it's unreleased

LanceWindu
I'm heavy into Gasoline right now.

§pearhead
tmh, you might be retarded, but not for that reason roll eyes (sarcastic)

total metalhead
thumb up yep.

wait a minute......your saying i AM retarded???? miffed

incuhead1024
I think Seether's a pretty good band. I saw them at 93X Fest last year front row and got amazing pics of em, they're music's pretty good and I'm sure they'll be at fest this year too hopefully!

total metalhead
ive never actually seen em live....i really should check em out sometime

loserib
i saw them on ozzfest two years back they were good and the lead singer playes the same guitar as i do

NITEMARE702
this is 1 gr8 song from an up and coming band.
i bought the punisher soundtrack and this sog is on it.

Alpha Centauri
I think they suck ass. Assuming you mean the Seether from the Amy Lee collabo. Then yes they suck ass. Just another pseudo-depressive band in a pool of alikes to me.

Nirvana weren't even the best Grunge band at the time.

-AC

Darth Revan
I haven't heard much of them other than that Amy Lee song. Which I... really dislike.

Silver Stardust
The song Seether did with Amy Lee is waaay overplayed...

But Seether, yes, I like them yes

punkyhermy
i love their song Broken...

BlackHatDefect
Big Seether fan..i love Broken...SO PRETTY!!!

Alpha Centauri
Funny how it takes Amy Lee for people to find a band they "love".

Try looking for music.

-AC

PrefectRonnykin
eh erm there ok

BOPRecruit 16
my friend made me a copy of seether's previous album, disclaimer, and i totally love the entire album! eek! esp. "69 tea". strange title for a song, but oh well. i just love the way that song is sung! plus, the original version of broken is cool too. rock

MornGlory
is seether oriental or asian or something.

just curious

Deathblow
Please, nobody mention that Amy Lee song pinch

I haven't listened to Seether in ages now, but still a quality band. Certainly the only group right now who come even close to qualifying as a true grunge band.

AcrypT
I like seether, some of you mentioned the amy lee song and them being played to often by the media. well i don't watch TV much and i'm from israel so luckly the media don't get the chance to ruin songs for me.

Elektra_lover
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Broken, it has a special meaning for me

BOPRecruit 16
what do you guys think of the original version of "broken" that was on their previous album, disclaimer? better than the one with amy lee or not?

BOPRecruit 16
was there ever a music video for "69 tea"?

tabby999
i hear their new cd is great if your a big Nickelback fan

BOPRecruit 16
What the f**k? this isn't a nickelback thread!

Deathblow
Damn. See that's the kind of effect Amy Lee has on bands. She carries musical shitness in her bloodstream, and sexually transmitted it to Seether's singer.

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

tabby999
ruined it for everyone huh

BOPRecruit 16
blink

Ronny
i. hate. seether. no expression

BOPRecruit 16
are they on the road right now, say in concert?

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

cool_dudes_rule
there bloody amazing.

Myth
They have some good songs like Gasoline and F**k It. On their new album their song "Remedy" sounds very similar to Nirvana's "Come as you are". I think it is the speech patterns.

JenR1215
Their new video kinda reminded me of the Nirvana ones.. which i think is kinda cool. wink

Merdelian
Indeed. Great songwriting, which I think is the most important factor in a band.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.