Im Sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
Im Sure about this and im sure its in some of your minds too

IS the matrix a rip-off of harry potter??? hmmm

think about it

hp books came out-1997 BEFORE the matrix thats 100% proof

neo is a male-just like harry

they live in the matrix-they live in hogwarts THEY BOTH LIVE IN PLACES

jk rowling is a middle aged woman...just like trinity

they both believe in prophecys

the keymaker is totally dumbledore because he is chinese just like dumbledore isnt

and dont get me started on snape and that mprpheus guy

so what you all think

Trickster
Whoah! This is some thought out stuff. Yeah I was thinking about this too. I mean, come on, Smith is so totally a rip off of Voldemort. And that big fight at the end, it's just a DBZ duel. Sheesh! The Matrix is a big copy of everything!

Aurora
I agree totally!!! I mean with out Neo there would be no Smith, without Harry there would be no Voldemort! How much more obvious could it be??

sauron
yeah like the bit where neo is flying in reloaded totaly stolen scene from dumbo big grin

and that smith whos he kidding anyway with his fake suit...we all know hes an elf who wears skirts

azszhz
you couldn't be more right
it just baffles my mind

sauron
and the architect is just a plain ross from f.r.i.e.n.d.s wannabe with his dictionaric brain

and the french guy in reloaded makes an orgasm potion stick out tongue snape makes potions mad i think the directors should be took to court

Aurora
Wow now that u say it I have always had a feeling that Smith was a little elf like! Hummm I'll have to google it and do some research!

VenomVA
lol

Ice_Lightningo3
Why does this seem like Lord Of The Ring Forum...Vs...The Matrix Forum...we are soo ready to take you bitches on! lol laughing

azszhz
yes he is totally elf like. i think elrond should sue smith

jetzhere101
what if the ring would not had been forged then we wudnt have the classic that is lotr......this can be said almost for any movie as if the main char. is not present then the story wud not have been present.........
so this is a stoooooopid!!!!!thread ............

sauron
its intentionally stupid

its what truth or dare turns into lol

but seriously look at them two posing in your sig jetzhere elves pose

complete rip off of everything watchoski BROTHERS just like the farelli BROTHERS or the wayans BROTHERS or my BROTHER

i mean how blatant is this infringment of copyright?

jetzhere101
what abt sauron in ur sig. its like he is after a candy or cookie........big grin

sauron
no theres a bunch of naked elves marching to war.....hey dont ook like that....he has lived alone for 2000 years big grin

sauron forged the one...neo is the one! ANOTHER COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT stick out tongue

Kitoky
*chuckles*

sum1butno1
Did the Wachowski brothers steal a lot of ideas? Probably, but they took them from enough places that they couldn't get in too much sh*t. And besides, Tarantino is worse, and Jackson can't direct worth crap! With the budget he got, someone else could have made a trilogy that was as good as the books.

The Omega
Oh, no! Sauron has found the Matrix forum!
laughing
He'll kill me ... "They both LIVE in places" laughing out loud

"the keymaker is totally dumbledore because he is chinese just like dumbledore isnt"
rolling on floor laughing

sauron
big grinbig grinbig grin but they do...i mean its SO blatant its unbeliable...they even stole elronds line

welcome to rivendell mr underhill....."

"im suprised to see you elrond"

"thats the difference mr underhill ive been expecting you!"

LegolasLover411
THat Picture of Legoals turning into God knows what is creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LegolasLover411
Hmm......Does Kitoky like Anime?

sith_darth_jay
blink confused

what's this about???

MC Mike
Okay, is there ANY thread in the LOTR forum that was made by a Mtrix Forum member to irritate LOTR people? You people make me sick...

Acolyte
the matrix was written in the early-mid 90's, but the wachowski's didnt have enough cash to make it. it was written way b4 97. so much for your fun

sauron
sorry but there was messed it was also named im sure

so kinda unlucky mate..check things out before you storm about everywhere

we make you sick...because of one thread...which was a dare from another member.....you must be bitter because johnathon ross didnt like matrix films but loved Lotr

serioulsy your a hater.....you need to chill

sum1butno1
Actually, it's several threads(Trixter's comes to mind), not to mention the countless retarded posts.

Plus the Matrix trilogy was better cinema than the LotR trilogy(though the books were good). Hands down.

And a thread that is simply good-natured retaliation to THIS thread does not count. We're talkin' Matrix fan taking the incentive, going on the offensive. Even making a dare to screw up someone else's discussion forum. mad
For shame.

MC Mike
Okay, maybe about 10 such threads AT LEAST since November!? Come on... this is so childish. "A Dare". I mean, come on!

MC Mike
I agree completly. It's dumb... If SOMEONE started a thread liek that why not PM him instead? It's not like the entire Matrix Forum is after you...

sauron
erm..its written exactly the same...so if that is good natured so is this..

also yes there was one person who came on and started bashing lotr about a month ago...natrixy name matrixy sig and avater...and he was even saying how matrix films are better than lotr....so i just took a completely wild stab in the dark...and guessed he was from here..who knows i may bew right

and as for matrix being better films that lotr thats a matter of opinion...you are biased as am i, if you and i were to discussthis we would never reach an agreement...we would have to ask some neutral people

Lil Seraph
MC MIKE calm down don't scare Sauron away, that chinese remark made by Sauron cracked me up even though im azn.

sauron
why did it crack you up...it cant be that you never noticed beofre stick out tongue big grin

MC Mike
Okay, look.

1st - that person wasn't me, and as I said, you should PM him your complaints instead of taking up space in our forum.

2nd - I never said the Matrix was better, so I don't know what you are talking about. I only agreed to sum1butno1 on the account of it being stupid to take up space here.

MC Mike
And even though I myself think your post was funny, I really dont think you should do this every month or os over and over again...

The Omega
Okay, no one loose their heads now.

I've encountered Sauron both here and - mostly - in the LOTR forum, and he's a DAMN funny guy (girl, it). yes

Sauron> Ok, not everyone seems to have your sense of humour. While I do, it's my duty to keep the peace around here. So make SURE to insert some kind of (this is a joke for the humoristiclly impaired).

Numo
Hey Sauron, real sorry to see you lose your wedding ring in the film like that. Hope the wife forgives you soon.

sauron
wedding ring...no sauron couldnt get married...gimli is guy also..so we were 'blessed' and this WAS a joke sorry to piss you all off ok

i apologise big grin

Trickster
I accept your apology.

IceDragon
Originally posted by The Inkeeper
Im Sure about this and im sure its in some of your minds too

IS the matrix a rip-off of harry potter??? hmmm

think about it

hp books came out-1997 BEFORE the matrix thats 100% proof

neo is a male-just like harry

they live in the matrix-they live in hogwarts THEY BOTH LIVE IN PLACES

jk rowling is a middle aged woman...just like trinity

they both believe in prophecys

the keymaker is totally dumbledore because he is chinese just like dumbledore isnt

and dont get me started on snape and that mprpheus guy

so what you all think

This is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. laughing

StinkFist462
Originally posted by Trickster
I accept your apology.

2 years later, haha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.