Voldy should just kill Harry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
I was laying in my bed last night and had a sudden thought!!! I think that 7 books is just too many and I think that J.K.R should just let old Voldy kill off Harry and Ron and the girl with the frizzy hair and end it all in book 6! What point do they serve anyway? I mean that way she won't have to be bothered with ppl asking her alll the time if she will write more than 7 because Harry will be dead in book 6!!

Oh but a good book about the adventures of Voldy is in the works I hear!

azszhz
i can't wait for them to kill everyone and make a book on Voldy!

orlandoOYEA
Yes just kill him already. He survived how many times now. Lord get it over with

Aurora
I know!!

azszhz
if he lives any longer i may have to kill him

Kitoky
Erm guys I don't think we should be saying this

I'm sorry all of you HP fans, this was just a dare we did, we mean no harm *holds up peace sign* Please do not tear us to pieces

Aurora
*blushes* hehehe sorry pheonix!

Trickster
Well I think it's damn dishonourable! You shouldn't be making threads if you don't mean them. And if you did you shouldn't say it wasn't true!

*mutterings*
Grrr, fool, the lot of 'em...

Kitoky
*kicks Trickster in the head* Hush up you!

Aurora
I am begging your pardon Trixxxy what can Ido to make it up to u?? *crys histaricly*

Trickster
well... But that would be taking advantage wink

j/k

You take back that DISGUSTING remark about my good, good friend Harry Potter.... His books are much more philosophical than bloody shallow @ss LOTR!

Although, yeah, he should die in a hole. Much better developed charas than him in the book. Sirius, James etc. Wish the book was about the marauders instead...

azszhz
it was just a bit of fun so lets forget about it

Kai_Haider
I'm gonna kill him first, I'm pissed he killed Sirius. Sirius was my favorite char ever since book 3 came out, he's just a bad ass.

When I read that part I was like....http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shocking.gif

So I want to be like...

Harry --->http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/chair.gif<---- Me

Then, Harry ---->http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/giljotiini.gif

minnie
Ok, I agree w/ Trickster the books should be about the Marauders big grin
But that doesn't mean Harry should die! I mean, Hermoine would kill herself, then Ron would kill himself, then the Weasleys would kill themselves, then Lupin woulf kill himself, the Dumbledore would kill himself! I mean, when you really think about it, he's the building block holding this book up hence the title: harry potter and blah, blah, blah
Ok, that's enough rambling for now! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Kai_Haider
About the Marauders? Maraud - To rove and raid in search of plunder.
Sorry I'm kinda stupid, what do you mean by it should be about the Marauders?

Freddy_vs_Jason
my god, i had 2 cum in this forum to get away from this freak who keeps harassing me in the horror forum

PrefectRonnykin
Sirius James Remus and that son of a b**** peter petigrew

PrefectRonnykin
shove his head up his but FvsJ
*dresses up all herioc and shit* we'll protect you hehe

Freddy_vs_Jason
thanx, but if u really wanna protect me then go into the horror forum 2morrow and give him a piece of ur mind, his name is "micheal myres 1"
so, yea.......thanx

sauron
aurora thats so weirdbecause

i was lying in bed too and a though came to me about harry potter....it involved mgonnagal and petunia dursley.....but then later another thought came, why doesnt voldemort just apperate RIGHT outside the hogwarts ground in the night with his heat vision goggles and steal some of harrys hair right

then make one of the things erm...a pineapple juice potion? pollyjuice thats it and turn into harry....go see dumbledore and cave his skull in

Trickster
Oh yeah, Az, I did know about the joke/dare, and I was joking too. Although it should have been about the marauders...

sauron
LOL nasssty hogwarts express

Shooting on the new film reportedly caused hundreds of thousands of pounds of damage to a Scottish estate after sparks from the Hogwarts Express ignited a forest fire! 500 acres of the Glenfinnian Estate near Fort William went up in flames, claims the Scotland on Sunday, destroying 50,000 newly planted trees. The blaze was only brought under control with the aid of a helicopter dropping water bombs.

raven guardia
wow!!! so you mean the hogwarts express caused a fire??..... stupid train!!! lol

Candy
umm i think voldy shuld kill harry but voldy shpuld die too and i wouldnt hope there would be 6.... i thin#k ther'll be seven.

Aurora
Really i thought that since the first book bombed she isn't gonna write any more embarrasment!

Kitoky
Okie....wow...we got some people bashing HP?!?! Holy crap!

Kai_Haider
LoL That would be a funny way to end book 7 devil

Kai_Haider
Hey Trickster wtf is Marauders? And if it's what I think it is who the f*ck is a Marauder in the book?

furious_socks
the mauderers are harrys dad and friends in simpler terms if u too thik

Kai_Haider
LoL now I remember 'Marauders Map' lol, it's been awhile since I'm read the books...

LoL It's never crossed my mind to wonder why they call it the Marauders Map, LoL now it makes sense roll eyes (sarcastic) (me thick)

Fatis77
Hey Harry Potter fans, all these LOTR peeps are nothing but teasing us, to see how far we can handle with their negativity towards HP, just ignore them. If you love LOTR it's just FINE!

Phoenix
As everyone now knows it was a dare... Closing...

It was a funny dare tho big grin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.