my sig,art thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomfan
these are all my signitures and characters. all artwork is original and feel free to comment, but please keep them to a minimum so as to not clog up the thread

this is 05

venomfan
and here is one of my venom sigs

venomfan
here is another venom sig

venomfan
this was made by The One Himself

venomfan
this one was made by Godshinto

venomfan
this is a sephiroth sig i made

.:Sexi_Blonde:.
Oh, wow! You drew that?! OMG! It's amazing! I totally love it!
You are like sooooooooo talented!

*Bye*

xoxBritneyxox

venomfan
thanks! here is another character

You are like so good at it!

Captain REX
I might make a request for some art, Venomfan, so watch out.

venomfan
ill keep a eye out

Captain REX
I think I'll give you a bit of a test run... stick out tongue

Draw me a gruff, muscular, unshaven guy with a Desert Eagle in one hand and a shotgun in the other, spiky brown hair (if you color it), camo trench coat, tank top, shades.

venomfan
k, here is a older pic, it was one of many in the creation of 05. its hard to see but if you make out the thing that looks like the bottom of a surf board yep thats its head

ElmStreetFan01
In the memory of Brandon Lee

Shorty2Forty
very good venomfan

venomfan
one question how do i put a link to my art under my posts or on them
and im makin that request as we speak

venomfan
well im using a few goofy sigs right now, but here is probably my best sig to date, ill switch back after a while

venomfan
maybe this one, its a little more artistic

venomfan
here is another sephiroth sig

venomfan
here is a Zone of the Enders siggy

venomfan
a sig quick Gundam siggy

venomfan
a sig i made for Myers

venomfan
a chrono siggy for El barto

venomfan
another carnage sig

venomfan
er........

venomfan
just made this today

venomfan
my other A.C.

That's kool

venomfan
thanks sexi,
here is the new sig i made for Random

venomfan
lotr rotk

venomfan
here you go DR, this was my first time with conventional weapons the shotgun is sawed off too. hope you like it

Captain REX
Nice work, Venomfan. yes

venomfan
shoot i got your name confused with darth raven whoops, glad you like it

The One Himself
It's your best sig till now, venom...thumb up

venomfan
thanks TOH, I still like my current sig the best tho.
other venom fans complained i wasnt a "fan" anymore so i put him on there....its a shame

btw your current sig owns i get a kick out of Mandrake thumb up

venomfan
here is a sig i made that was turned down, i thought it was ok

venomfan
here is a sig i made for linkalicious

Vampiree
eek! DRAW ME STH!!!!!!!!

venomfan
ok, anything in particular?

it may take a while becuase i have started to write my own series of comics and im always looking for characters i might throw in anything if it fits

the character these comics are based on

smokeurbesmoked
hey man i have a really big request....seeing as how i dont know how you get those sig things...i was wondering if u might be able to make me one and tell me how to put it up under my name...make it outta 2 chics, one with a .45 in one hand, the other with a rifle in her right arm....both possing (not sexually) just a poss that makes it look cool ya know what i mean man...seeing as how ur an artist....also...sexi...FYI ur hot...lol....as if u didnt know...but anywho, i would greatly appreccitae it if u could do that for me man....thx

venomfan
ok im going to open a thread were im going to post the comic that is a work in progress i would appreciate if you post your comments in this thread tho and it is a work in progress so at best i can make a page a day, hope you guys like it

Random_Hero777
That comic rules. You are the man Venom.

dragonpisces272
yah...dang you can draw big grin

smokeurbesmoked
ok first off u got mad skillz when it comes to drawing...but as far as story lines go...thats were u need help...now me, personally i absolutely love making stories and know exactly how to do it and i know how to do it well....now...if by any chance u are interested i can write one up for u...i made a 26 (double sided notebook paper) page story one time...and that was about one eigth of it that i wanted to complete...i lost it but i will try to find it...hopefully i can write it all down and i will give u a copy of it....that is if u are interested in it....i could perhaps be the writer and u could be the drawer...think about it man.

venomfan
yeah the dialog is confuseing, but this is a story takes place after five full length series that me and a buddy wrote a while ago, unfortunatley it would be far to difficult for someone to read all of them. Im just trying to show how this guy was insane way before death got inside his head and there are other characters who actually make sense and i will be introducing them soon and also the action will pick up.

and by all means send your story.

ill post a summary of this guy soon

venomfan
Name: Ultimate Maverick
Sex: Male
Hair Color: black
Hair length:medium spiked strait back
Eye color: currently none
Powers: you will see soon enuf
Father: created during a mass cloning operation
Mother: n/a
Brother/s: every other Maverick
Age of Brother/s: n/a
Sister/s: n/a
Education: heavy combat training, no real education(they were made to be easily manipulated)
Note: He is of the three new Grim reapers
Nationality:clone, looks white
Maverick was the last clone created during a war some time ago. right as he met the leader of the Mavericks to get his mission, James killed there leader. After the war was over Maverick decided to kill all of his "brothers" for letting down there Leader. after words he tracked down James to try and get revenge but James beat the absolute **** out of him becuase Death itself would not let Maverick fight back. basically dead Mavericks broken form layed in the middle of Seatle were it was found by a orginization calling itself Providence a right wing evangelistic company trying to restart the Apocolypse.
((this is now))
They reconstruced his head with a unbreakable mask that can only be removed from this inside. Any other method would be fatal, but instead of thanks Maverick broke out but had become a schizo becuase Death tries to use him as a tool to inflict wrath upon the wicked. Maverick has since then put aside his hate for James and now needs his help seeing how Providence has resurected another Maverick with power rivaling Judgement itself.
((dont expect them to be buddy, buddy))

smokeurbesmoked
ok last night i started on the story...i would say i got about half a page...and that was all done it about 5 minutes so no wonder its so little....i plan on doing alot more of it this weekend...but yea i am pleased that u would like to read

venomfan
hey man, I totally want to read and hear response on these comics.
and i will read anyones story and character idea's plot idea's and such

smokeurbesmoked
hey i am about to get started on it again...after i complete the first chapter i will send it to u...assuming it isn't too long to send...lol....but yea i will give u a low down off it...nothing spoiler or anything like that just the simplest most basic thing i could possible give.....ok there is 3 main charecters....2 arch vilians...multiple battle scenarios...which i will describe very very clearly....my mthod of writing has yet to be seen in books....so my literature teachers tell me so...i have yet to read a book with as much dialoge in my 26 pages as i have ever read in a 200 page story...lol...but yea u will find that charecters travel from every kind of terrain to every kind of place on earth that could be fought in....or maybe outisde of this world in ways we have yet to discover...but i have to decide if i will add upon this matter...but yea this is a low down of how many charecters there is how many vilins there are, where battles will be fought, what kind of ground will be covered...this IMO is the shit when it comes to stories...not saying this just because i am the author but because multiple soureces tell me this....and with ur drawing i think we might just be able to get this thing published!!!

venomfan
right on cant wait to see it

smokeurbesmoked
good news man...i think i got about 3 1/2 pages done so far out of what i would say about 24...so things are looking good...if u want i can send u a copy of it as is...or u can give me another day and i might be able to finish the first chapter...only thing is i don';t like to call my chapters "chpaters"....i call them shifts...because at the end of one segment or sumthing i like to switch it up a bit...ya'know give it a radical change or sumthin....but nothin way out of praportion...but hey lemme know if u want it as is or if u want another day or sumthin

VENOMfan
Hey take all the time you need, I would rather read the finished draft

smokeurbesmoked
ok i finished yet another page...i have about half a page left before the first chapter is copleted...i think u might like it...it has a little bit of everything...its great..although i use alot of things that i have seen or done to relate to the story...so u might be able to be able to relate to some of the stuff in there.

SaTsuJiN
have you made a complete and finished drawing of the main character? his looks are sketchy. I like the whole pointy and grim style stick out tongue

VENOMfan
like a profile? yeah ill upload it tomarrow, my scanner is a nightmare

smokeurbesmoked
hey man sorry but i got no work on the story today...my day was packed...but ya see so is tommorow and the next day...expect it done by wednesday.

VENOMfan
cool, now about that pic

smokeurbesmoked
hey man thats cool...is it the right size to fit into a sig or sumthin

VENOMfan
no, i was just refering a pic for satsujin.

the cool part was about the story, cant wait to read it

smokeurbesmoked
ya see that right there just got me confused....lol

SaTsuJiN
thumb up thumb up Is he a guardian? or is that revealed by the story?

smokeurbesmoked
dude i'm just as lost as u are....man...i think i should be able to have it done by wednesday for sure...if by some random occasion or sumthing it might be done on thursday, but i highly doubt that....but anywho...when do u expect to have my little sig thing done?

VENOMfan
not exactly sure.....i havent made sig's for some time, i would try the officail sig request thread becuase you can get one there in about a day or two.

the story has a lot to do with "destiney" and "Supernatural"
about the character.Technically he is the last and most deadly "Maverick" clone , and the Hero from the last story destroyed all of the clones, except this one. they met again and at one point they fought again and "Maverick U-05" was killed. all of this was supposed to happen

then a orginazation trying to start the apocolypse found the clone brought him back to life and grafted the mask to his face, they tried to use him but he would not take orders from anyone other than his deceased superior "Maverick L-06". just the fact that he was alive was all it took for Death itslef to get involved and he tried to posses the clone, it back fired and death was trapped inside. the fact death was no longer around gave means for a replacement. two were made, at the same time the military decided to create bio weapons((these are the monsters)) there were five to total.

this is were the comic begins
the main character will waver between good and evil
numbers are signifacant and will be explained.
both the hero from the first story and the other clone will appear in this story as well as both of Deaths replacement's

and I am looking for new character ideas and plot ideas

VENOMfan
sorry bout the last few pages, i have been couaght up in some business and have been trying to rush things. I will have to slow down temporarely, and will at most take 2 days on a page, if your wondering why everything is hard to see the whole picture its a combination of my lack of time and the effect the energy has, if you cant tell the creature was blown apart....and is quite dead
now im going to work in some characters who are actually sane and make a little sense when they talk, also expect the story to jump around from 2 differnt point of views

SaTsuJiN
I would honestly rather you take a few days to do each page then rush them, it really makes a difference

VENOMfan
yeah, these next few pages will be too important to just throw together

smokeurbesmoked
hey man tonight i am hopefully going to get it done but a major family issue just came up so it may be post poned...i am sorry for this but unexpected things come up as we all know....but seeing as how i am taking up quite some time i will give u this draft...i am sorry for leaving u hanging but hey u gotta do what u gotta do!!!

smokeurbesmoked
ok i just tried putting the whole thing in here and it said "you have a 1000 charecter limit. your charecters 11861." lol

smokeurbesmoked

smokeurbesmoked

smokeurbesmoked

smokeurbesmoked
ok guys this is a very very tiny little sample thing...the story at this point has NOT picked up to its very good points....expect the battle scene to be good and desciptive...also this is mearly 3/4's of a chapter or so and there is about 4 at this point.....thank you for reading it.

VENOMfan
this is some good stuff, very good stuff. Im definetly going to get my buddie , the guy who created my story to read this. with his input this story could down right be the next franchise.....again very good smokeurbesmoked

smokeurbesmoked
thank you....just give me the weekend i might be able to type the whole damn thing up...assuming that i dont have any plans or anything....but yea i am sorry for not being able to give you the entire chapter because the end of it is better then the rest of the entire begining of the story...i dont if that makes any sense or anything but yea i am going to hopefully be able to type this thing up within a few weeks.

smokeurbesmoked
nice new sig by the way VENOMfan....very nice indeed

smokeurbesmoked
hey can u see my sig when i post stuff....cuz like i am posting stuff and my sig from my point of view i cant see it....just wondering if it is working

VENOMfan
thats strange....i actualy cant see it

smokeurbesmoked
do u know whats wrong???? because when ipost stuff i cant see it...is that the same with u????

VENOMfan
did you upload it? you have to do every thing it say's word for word and then do submit modifications

smokeurbesmoked
ok i'm lost in this sig thing...eh

smokeurbesmoked
oh yea baby i got it up

smokeurbesmoked
dude i got some carnage avator...sweetness

VENOMfan
right on, this is a design for one of the main villians from the comic serie's

smokeurbesmoked
nice drawing there man

The One Himself
yes

VENOMfan
well.......dont luagh I thought agent's rocked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.