Attention All G Clubbers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
hey guys, just gotta make one hell of a point here.

ok, Big Dunc and his little sidekick RobBo seem to have gotten this idea into their tiny minds that it's funny to insult all ud KMCers.

personally, i find it irritating, and i'd like you all to help me out by letting them know that in order to have respect on this forum, you have to be here a little longer than a week, and get to know the other posters in a mature way, am i right?

also, for some unknown reason they have created a thread to ask if i look like Jabba the Hut! Forcizzle came to my aid, and i'd like those of you who know me to let them know that i am not a loser, ok?

Cheers guys and gals, *Syren*

LanceWindu
Nah, I just reported them to the moderators, they are either going to get yelled at, or banned.

Dogbert
they're bum, ignore em

juggernaut26
of course you can't gain respect by puttin another down that's just retarded besides your the owner of the G club you got people behind you.

Fire
have to agree with lance on this one, no reason to start a vendeta

LanceWindu
Just leave them alone, and don't bother replying to their posts, they will be dealt with accordingly.

Syren
i know that, i reported 'em too!!

they touched a nerve tho, by callin me a loser, so i thought i'd show 'em how many kewl ppl i've met here, and that at least a few of u like me!!

maybe it was a bit rash, but i'm a scorpio, do now think l8r, y'know??

RobBo
Say again in english??

Try to get some perspective folks....and while you're there, a sense of humour might be useful too.

Big Dunc
oh, well shitting myself. how hard are you!!! ....yer grass, little snitch is what you are.....lick lick...mods, they are being horrible, how sad is that!!...oooh a ban, crapping myself stick out tongue

Fire
Syren you dont need to prove yourself to those people

xboy
can i be in the g club...what is the g club?..................thoze 2 guyz are on crack i think..hehehehehehehe

LanceWindu
It's not my membership that's being taken away.

So call me a snitch if you want to, I was a moderator before, I know what will happen to you.

yerssot
she clearly does NOT find it funny, so either the two of you stop right now or you continue and you'll be banned

xboy
u got ISSUES!!!!!!

juggernaut26
oh brother theses guys are either jealous girls or gay guys

xboy
some1 wanna answer my ?

Big Dunc
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

LIFTS SHIRT stick out tongue

Fire
damn BD you sure your british not an american girl of 14?

Syren
oh soz.

yeah, the G Club is a role play i opened in the OTF, CHECK IT OUT!!!

xboy
big dunc= ISSUES

Baylin
Well Syren you know those of us that respect you and that far out shines those that dont, so dont worry about it. In the end its only the flammers that get burnt!

xboy
can i be a member?

Fire
I finaly got some one to agree it is a role playing game (go me)

Syren
lol Fire!!

c'mon Big D, quit while ur....erm....behind, ok?

xboy
i guess thats a..........

Syren
u know something guys, i'm not entirely sure that Big Dufus nad Rob-Body-Odour aren't getting off on all this arguing!!

and THAT worries me a little bit!!

Syren
XBOY, you're IN!!!!

yerssot
it worries me now too messed

juggernaut26
come in xboy and i'll buy you a drink

Syren
and Fire, we knew it was a role play, i just got a little carried away, but you brought me back down to earth!!

laughing

so, u like the Club now? *crosses fingers*

xboy
ill take a martini pleaz

Syren
ok guys, letz GO CLUBBING!!!!

*leaves and crosses street to car*

anyone wanna ride??

Fire
it aint that bad, tho I still dont see the use of the second thread, and it is in the wrong section stick out tongue

RobBo
I respect you yerssot but sadly I do not have much respect for certain other individuals on this forum.

I do not speak for Big Dunc but I suspect that he has encountered similar prejudices to myself.

I have, since joining this forum, seen such an incredibly bigotted attitude to myself (and other members) that I felt that it was time you guys were on the receiving end for once.

"Newbies" or "Noobs" as you welcome new members seems to mean stupid and incapable of participation.

Get a grip guys, YOU are the ones with the problem.

yerssot
listen, robbo, this is NOT negotiable, you either stop bashing syren or you stop coming here
those are the rules

xboy
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

juggernaut26
we were all new once too you just gotta be cool and make friends and not come in swinging i think i'm the newest one here not sure though

Fire
Look mate: some ppl can have an attitude indeed, but almost none of the regulars will start to throw personal insults at you. so there is no reason why you should

RobBo
Fine, I'll bash some other prejudiced cretin then: plenty to choose from!

Fire
RobBo I hope you aren't that ignorant, just stop bashing anyone period

Syren
oh please, RobBo, "newbs" is an affectionate way of welcoming newcomers. it makes them feel comfortable, especially if they don't know their way around. it really helped me when i joined, just the fact that there is an Intro forum showing us how to use the site, and now i know what i'm doing.

please don't have the audacity to assume that the word "newbs" was created especially for you, you are not THAT special!

and also, has anyone noticed that Big Dungbomb seems to have disappeared, and Rob-Bloody-Obnoxious seems to be coming over all polite!!

Fire
it's a trick

Syren
am i an ignorant prejudiced cretin??

mad

bash me baby, bring it on!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

i think someone should warn him about what happened to the last person who tried to "bash" me!!!

Syren
yep Fire, a conspiracy!!!

eek!

they're aliens!!

xboy
What the F%^K is your problem....are you F#%KING mental or something........dont u have any respect 4 anybody...................

Ushgarak
Ok, this is dealt with, and I see no benefit to discussion it further. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.